Pope Francis said Sunday that Islam could not be equated with terrorism and warned Europe was pushing its young into...

Pope Francis said Sunday that Islam could not be equated with terrorism and warned Europe was pushing its young into the hands of extremists.

"It's not true and it's not correct (to say) Islam is terrorism," he told journalists aboard the papal plane during the return journey from a trip to Poland.

"I don't think it is right to equate Islam with violence".

Francis defended his decision not to name Islam when condemning the brutal jihadist murder of a Catholic priest in France in the latest of a string of recent attacks in Europe claimed by the Islamic State (IS) group.

"In almost every religion there is always a small group of fundamentalists. We have them too."
Read more: digitaljournal.com/news/world/pope-refuses-to-equate-islam-with-violence/article/471444#ixzz4G2sleQEU

Other urls found in this thread:

veritas-vincit-international.org/2014/08/16/blessed-anne-catherine-emmerichs-prophecy-on-the-two-popes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

please wake me up from this nightmare

someone needs to execute this man, this is heresy of the deepest kind and I have no idea how he keeps getting away with it.

How is this guy still pope?

Man, this guy... He's not even running for anything.

KEK POPE

Point to ONE Catholic suicide bomber.

Time for Catholics to come home to the true church of Sts Peter and Paul.

He is a Jesuit, that's reverse psychology 101 to obliquely rally his minions.
>We have them too
>Summoning all Guidos

Is Pope Francis Jewish?

Modernism has vomited itself all over Catholicism because of the "le change with the times to stay relevant" meme.

I've even heard that meme spouted by people who pretend to be Catholic. I don't get it. Shouldn't the Word of God be relevant under aby circumstance?

Look at the state of the world. Look at the horrible state of the modern west, where white Catholics inhabit. Why is the Church not our sanctuary from the secular state and instead now one of the voices of it's ideals?

Pls send help.

I'm Catholic, but am so tired of this meme pope.

If Trump wins this election, my wife and I will move to America (she has connections for jobs down there).

What is a good American religion to switch to so I can get away from this nonsense?

The great apostasy and desolating abomination is upon us. The end comes soon.

I guess he really is the last pope.

Lutheran, Methodist not sure if they are American originally they are pretty normal. American Baptist is the weird one.

This is what I have always said.

People clamor about "relevance," but there is nothing more relevant than the truth.

You might find this interesting

veritas-vincit-international.org/2014/08/16/blessed-anne-catherine-emmerichs-prophecy-on-the-two-popes/

She spoke of the two popes and the growth of modernism before St Pius X warned us well. We know why they refuse to listen.

oh shit trouble in paradise. so the pope will hide pedo priest like the 2 popes before him but he wont rail against a murderer of a catholic priest?!?!?!?

maybe he wont help white chatholics. maybe hes a secret beaner. he probably molested enough of them when he was in south america that he feels he is hispanic

Where do they stand on women and faggots becoming Priests? That is the greatest thing that frustrates me about Protestantism

How can western civilization survive if the one organization that existed purely to scream "HERETICS GET OUT REEEEEE" during every political discussion has ended up this cucked?

I miss the Catholic church I remember growing up, when they were to the far right of every issue and weren't afraid to call sinners out on being godless scum.

pic related is a "Catholic Fundamentalist"

I don't know about that. The problem is that he a Liberal Humanist, first and foremost. He injects politics into everything...Among the Cardinals in the St. Gallen's Mafia who conspired to elect Francis are atheists and Masons. He bears great responsibility for destabilizing the West, encouraging open borders and Islamic expansion. So very different from earlier pontiffs.

That is very interesting.

Also, on another note, why would the fucking Pope consider Catholic fundamentalism a bad thing? This whole thing is bonkers.

only reddit can take a thread about "pope says don't blame islam for a few extremists" and turn it into "catholicism has a few extremists, FUCK CATHOLICS FUCKING BARBARIC SCUM"

don't believe me, just check the front page of reddit for the post and read some comments

this pope is a HERETIC! An apologist and delusionist to the highest degree.

I'm officially Orthodox.