Who is your favorite?

Who is your favorite?

Wally, duh

I mean you could make an argument for Jay, but Barry sucks ass.

Barry a cute

I used to like Bart

Wally
Max Mercury
Jay

Max Mercury was pretty cool in Waid's run. I thought it was great how he brought all the old speedsters back.

Same here

I'm not much of a Flash guy in the first place (out of all the original seven leaguers, he's probably the one I've read the least comics of... which is kinda funny, given that that should really be Martian Manhunter, as he has the least comics out of all of them; it's just that I voraciously read anything Martian Manhunter cuz he mah niggah)

But I'd say Wally, because he has this kind of laid-back, approachable attitude. I also find his childhood interesting, in that he grew up with cold and distant parents that he sort of resented (a lot of people can relate to that). Like, most superheroes either have the best parents ever (who then die), or if they have shit parents, it's used to explain why the hero became an edgelord vigilante. But Wally is just a normal guy with a less than perfect upbringing who turned out to be a real cool dude.

That said, I like Barry, too. You know when a character is sort of straight-laced and bland, but that makes them interesting, because it's what's different about them? I like how Barry is just the ur-example Silver Age good guy. He's this friendly, somewhat conservative (not necessarily in the political sense, just in the general sense of taking change slowly and not being all that experimental), nice guy. It makes a nice contrast with other characters in the League, like Hal Jordan, Bruce Wayne, or Oliver Queen. In fact, I liked him better before the "the YELLOW STREAK killed my mom and stole my dad, and I have become obsessed with proving it!" origin. We already have a guy who was made obsessive by tragedy (Batman). Barry Allen doesn't do it in a more interesting way than he does.

>Posing the wrong Wally, just his inferior cousin with the same name.

Absolutely despicable, and after all the shit he went through to come back.

The one with a vagina.

I wonder if people will hate him less because true Wally is back. Like, a lot of the hate was probably more displaced anger over him not being true Wally. Now, he's not a replacement for him, just another character.

At the same time, his character was kind of shit anyway so maybe he still deserves some hate. Unless they just start writing him better or something.

THICK. BLACK. BOLTS.

Why don't you have a seat over there?

Not unless she can do like her brother.

>lightning bolt in hair
>people can easily identify who you are out of costume

but every black kid will probs copy Black Wally with the lightning bolt in their hair and all black people look the same anyways.

Wally
Max
Jay
Irey
Jesse

Barry

They ever do anything with Wally's kid being evil?

nah, one of the Johns plots lost to time

Probably Jay

Jesse Quick in her Flash costume.

All of them. Fuck DC.

BTW, what the fuck happened to Bart Allen? Wasn't he Kid Flash in Teen Titans at the beginning of the DCnU? Black Wally is Kid Flash, White Wally is... somebody... and Barry is The Flash. Is Bart anywhere?

>Bar Torr

>my waifu is probably dead

In my mind, Whally will always be faster than Barry.

So, he was evil? He was evil all along?

I thought it was canon that Barry had finer control over his powers, but Wally became faster (because discovering speed force and mastering it better than Barry).

Don't ask me why I thought this is canon, don't remember.

Also, who else dug this Flash?

Pre-Crisis Barry, and post-Crisis Jay. But I like the whole Flash Family.

Golden Age best age

Scott Lobdell is cancer and ruined Bart

They've brought back Wally, now I'll wait for them to fix Bart, and tangently, Conner.

He ruined the entire YJ crew

I still don't understand what Superboy's deal/backstory is

Does it fucking matter? Some of the defining themes of the Flash is Family and Legacy. The best part about the Flash Family is that, for the most part, all of them are well-rounded and likable characters. You can a reader that likes wally because of waid/johns, or someone who likes Barry because of the show or the (underrated) new 52, but you can still say they both like "The Flash". The Flash is not a name, it's a mantle that inspires others, and that's a Flash Fact

Barry sucks

kys

I stopped reading anything by him a long time ago, he's really shit and I don't know why he gets so much work

Fuck Barry. Even Jay is better. But Wally West forever.

I've heard arguments that he returned faster in flash: rebirth.
I like that flash, but knew nothing about her other than it seemed like she wanted to /ss/ Billy Batson.

Making him Wally's cousin was seriously a great move and made me instantly a hundred times more receptive to the character. I'm actually looking forward to reading about him now that he doesn't have this cloud of trying to replace Wally.

Jesus you are delusional.
Stop acting as if Flash is someting more than a colorful superhero

Wally>Jay/Max/Bart>Jesse/Walter>>Fox>>Wally's imaginary radio friend>>>>>>>>>>>Barry

>ITT Buttmad wally samefag

It was a joke pal, Barry isnt shit he can be a lil vanilla but when the character is in hands of a good writer he is gold, just look at Waids run he treatts Barry as the Icon of the speedsters and you belive nit, it just show how to really handle legacy

The one true Flash of course

Kuck Flash is not the ONE TRUE of anything

The fuck are you on about faggot? sorry was Wally too fast for you?

I'll kick your teeth down your throat then run back in time and make stairs fall up your pregnant mother.

and I'll do it in a Flash

Wally definitely fucks,
so he's the best

If I could rewrite Barry, I would make him very different of the silver age nice guy.
Where Wally is someone laid back and chill.
Barry would be someone with more issues and overall more depressed and less uplifting.
Wally would still look up to him, but Barry would see how much of a better person than him Wally would be.

>Wally fags are this violent and easily triggered

no wonder they like the edgy flash

That was terrible. Glad the 2 little shits are gone.
It's Speed Force, not Whey Force or Intangible Force.

He's still a shit character. At best people will just forget about him because his name, the only thing of value the character had, isn't important anymore.

The New 52 is massively overrated. It's by far the most mentioned go to book when people talk about quality Flashbooks despite poor writing held up by good art.

>>edgy flash
But he wasn't talking about Bar Torr.

So you'd just turn them into Batman and Nightwing?

Barry's can do attitude and near perfect behavior is pretty important to Wally's character arc. It's not much of a story if the premise is "yeah Wally's actually just better because he has less baggage." A lot of Wally's core character concepts revolve around hero worship and anxiety over being inferior to Barry.

Redhead Wally. The rest of them can go and fuck off to the speedforce, I don't care.

user, don't be a hipster, just call him Max Mercury.

which Flash is the one that trapped that one guy for all eternity because he put his family in danger instead of some random family?

Wally > Bart (Impulse) > Max > Jay > Barry > Bart (Kid Flash)

A bit like that. Barry wouldn't believe edgy as Batman.
He would simply be more grounded and less optimistic. Without being a paranoid asshole like Batman.
I would change his origin. The lightning who struck him caused a disaster who killed several people. Barry being one of the few, or the only one surviving.

Jay or bust

>just his inferior cousin with the same name.
Until yesterday that picture would trigger fuck out of you.

>black
>wallys cousin
So did his aunt get blacked or some shit?

To answer your question, it was Wally, but there's more to it than that. For starters, the one who was killed was Bart "Impulse" Allen, who was the Flash for a bit. Inertia was the guy he trapped, and he was a clone of Bart. He didn't just kill him, he set up the Rogues to kill him, and they basically executed him when his powers failed him at just the wrong moment. Literally the only reason Wally didn't kill him was because he had Bart's face.

Speaking of the Rogues though, Zoom later set Inertia free and tried to get him to become a "Kid Zoom" sidekick to him, but he ended up stealing Zoom's powers from him, and eventually the Rogues killed Inertia, and dropped his corpse off at the police station with a note saying "we're even". Remember, the Rogues have rules. One of the big ones is no killing kids, which Inertia knew Bart was, and didn't tell the Rogues that.

Reverse, his dad colonized some black woman.

Johnny Quick

>tfw my ex was african
His uncle is a man of taste

So Starbrand

> teen black character
>it has to wear a fucking rapper outfit

When will this stop?

Barry's best stories are the Silver Age stuff, to be honest. They're legitimately great. That said, my favorite is Irey.

negro detected

Has anyone noticed DC's weird obsession with making boots the same colour as the suit, yet having different colour highlights on the top of the boots?
Superdad has that problem and so does WallyFlash.

Nice

Impulse Bart
Kill iris impulse and kid flash Bart and bring him back

Doing it to two characters is hardly an obsession

My favorite is Wally because I'm boring like that. I like Barry too but I feel like he is a bit too generic for my tastes.

XS, I suppose.

Jay.

Bart as Impulse. His comicbook run was a top tier coming of age story.

Too bad they ruined it with everything afterwards.

>In this moment, I DO believe I'll see my wife again, Jay. Not because of any phony afterlife. But because I am enlightened by my own knowledge of time travel and scientific means of reanimation.

yeah I really liked him too, even tho his run as Flash was too short... to bad they screwed him up with the nu52

Barry

Wally fags are unbearable

man, that kid, he's the fastest Black Kid With a Skateboard in the multiverse.

He was cute in the Rebirth special when he privately celebrated saving that girl. I think he has potential to be good.

>not picking Jenni

best girl

>White Wally is... somebody...

He's Flash again, thank god

i'm really excited that Wally has a chance to develop into his own character now.

>John Fox above Krakkl

shit taste my man

Superman I think is just a unique mistake. Wally's costume is his Kid Flash costume done up in Dark Flash colors.

Bart will probably become Impulse again whenever he shows up again.

I think it won't be until they settle the future stuff and reintroduce the LoSH. And even then they could just use the Tornado Twins and keep Bart shelved for a while.

What is it with Green Lanterns and jailbait?

To be fair she was future space legal (14 was their age of majority, didn't really give ages for the characters or specify passing of time beyond that though nor did they explain how age was standardized between planets).

>drawing Jays jumper/football vest as skin tight
Why

>Until yesterday.

Familia, Rebirth came out weeks ago.

people love mantitties

When are they killing off Barry?