I enjoy this meme

post goldeneye video

Post skellegates

Oy vey. That shilling.

HE'S FAST

new oc

vocaroo.com/i/s1JEgd4tDz2h

JUST HAND THEM OVER DAHNALD

YOU WON'T GET AWAY FROM ME DAHNALD AFTER I GO INTO... MAXIMUM OOOOVVVVEEERRRRRDDRRRRIIIVVVVEEEEEE

1) This is why Canada is known for shitposting.
2) Do you really think this needed it's own thread? Go shitpost in Trump Gen.
3) Fuck you.

Dahnald, I unlocked all the cheats, except for the one that hands me all the delegates. Now hand me the delegates or face my wrath.

Kill yourself fun police

Very fast ted running at super high speed

Your too late Lyin Ted! Your not strong enough! I alone can deafeat Mail-Eficent/Crooked Hillary!

It's spelled hihg.

A

My fucking sides holy shit

I challenge you to a dance-off, Dahnald. If I win you'll hand over my delegates.

FUCKING

LEAF

youtube.com/watch?v=A7fA2T0biEc

*Rattles* The Delegates Dahnuld

I appreciate this

We're still going to be making this joke during Trump's second term aren't we?

Dahnald. I won't ask you again.

>by force

Hand over the Delegates Profligate

Ave, True to Cruzar

this is a fucking work of art 1000000000/10

I fucking lost it right at the end

ITS ALL OVER NOW DONALD

Scream at the end ruined it

u may prefer the original vocaroo.com/i/s0b9qSvm4d9J

not rare,i got it

Kek

Apparently here's a young man with some problems.

You know, son, I appreciate you sharing your views. You know, hopefully one of the things someone has told you is that children should speak with respect. Imagine what a different world we'd be living in if someone told Donald Trump that years ago.

You know, in my household, when a child behaves like that, they get a spanking. Granted, it's not surprising you never received one. Being in Donald's camp probably indicates you view him as some sort of father figure, to replace whatever weakling created you. Now, how about I take on that role you so desperately lacked for a single night? How about I take you over my knee and instill some discipline in your nerves? How about I show you that even a New York liberal should fear the Lord?

What's that, son? You're trying to run? Now, now, I do often enjoy hunting but I never had the privilege to hunt the most dangerous game. Looks like today's a first for both of us in that regard. Now, I'm going to give you to the count of three before I chase you down and carry out divine justice.

Anti-Fun is a codeword for Anti-White.

Kek, is that you?

FOR AMERICA, DAHNALD?

youtube.com/watch?v=v1pBaAd-uIQ

HAND THEM OVER DONALD

youtube.com/watch?v=bBmEc8yAv9Q

I don't know about you guys, but I've been dead serious the entire time.

>Implying Ted wont defeat him for the Republican nomination in 2020, leaving Trump a one term President

See

doesn't he hand over the delegates in a brief case ? what is he really after?

o lawd

Can someone please explain this meme to me? They are funny on their own but I'd probably enjoy them more knowing context to it

God finally. I love the skelegates one.

Literally have asked this same question on every board like this and have gotten no answers. I don't really know either.
Best I can figure through google is that at the RNC he did not endorse Trump and hinted at him being the only candidate worthy of the delegates I.E. the only winnable candidate for the GOP if he had them

Dahnald, you are powerless to stop me and my mighty skelegates.

Soon, it is I who will go down in the annals of history.

Personal thread killer here. Just posting this to keep my 99% thread kill rep alive

hey burgers

what exactly is a delegate exactly?

Its is a vote representing a bunch of other votes

a representative to clap and yell in our place

the twins where they say everything twice was the best one imo

lel

I
You've been warned, now feel the true power of the delegates

During the primaries, Cruz had a rally where he asked Donald to hand over the delegates. I wonder if there's a video of it on YouTube.

As much as i like this meme, this was stupid.

can only find this meme when googling this. Have yet to find any vid or quote that makes this meme make sense

This meme will last 1,000 years and become bigger than even baneposting.

Check my digits.