Sarlacc takes 1000 years to digest its victims

How does it work?

>ywn fall into the sarlacc pit, get injected with its paralyzing but life extending venom, and hang out with fellow victims for a thousand years exchanging bants
life is tough

works pretty slowly

In the non-canon EU books it talks all about it. People in the Sarlacc are under some kind of persistent hallucination for a long time. Boba Fett fights his way out of it eventually.

It's all pretty gay. It should just be taken as a nonsense intimidation line about a mean sand vagina to ruffians who are likely illiterate and stupid.

some how boba fett survives this. I misspelled his name because fuck star wars

>looks like the abyss from that manga

The beak is not canon, it was cgi'd in the 90's.

I remember as a child when I first saw this I thought; so the victims will just die from starvation or thirst? Lame.

they die of suffocation

>How does it work?
He's got a big stomach

for you

Was getting swallowed part of your plan?

OF COURSH

Kek the wiki article reads like badly written and autistic vore fetish fanfic

1000 years is only a week on Tatooine.

Instead of making a shitty Han Solo movie, make a Boba Fett film of him escaping the Sarlacc and what he did afterwards.

>Sarlacc takes 1000 years to digest its victims

I get the same thing when I eat onion

Well congratulations, you got yourself slowly digested over a thousand years, what's the next step of your master plan?

It must have the capacity to preserve victims while at the same time slowly digesting them

thats dumb
star wars is dumb

Sarlacc Origins movie when?

>absorbs the intellect of its victims

Ignoring how, for what purpose would a stationary monster who passively feeds on whatever is dumb enough to fall into it have for intellect?

entertainment?

>what purpose would a stationary monster who passively feeds on whatever is dumb enough to fall into it have for intellect
/r9k/ in a nutshell

sex stuff

To dream their life

Wait, are you guys thinking that it keeps its victims alive for a thousand years? Jabba never says that, he just says that will take them a thousand years to be fully digested. People thrown in there would probably die after a couple of days.

Does anyone have the force sloth picture?

Yoda species lives 800 years for example
Who knows how long hutts live, maybe more than a thousand years and thats the origin of the legend

how is that thing to dangerous to explore
just chuck a droid in

>this thread reawakening my vore fetish

That's not the point. Something that falls into a sarlac is going to die of thirst at the very least a couple days into the ordeal. It wouldn't feed or water its victims.

I'm sure the old eu said it did feed and water its victims because it didn't eat them for calories, which it got from the surrounding minerals, it ate them to consume their mental energy.

Maybe it does how do you know? Could be ivernation while digestion

Wouldn't they just die in seconds from suffocation as soon as they got inside?

They actually make alot of sense. They're nigh immortal. After 20,000 years of existence your biggest adversary becomes loneliness. To survive loneliness they evolved a strategy that allows them to prolong the lifespan of their prey, giving them someone to meddle with for a few hundred years.

Or drag one out with a tractor beam.

You know they will exhaust every spin off they can. The fucking Ewoks will probably get a show eventually.

If I was writing this it would play with the minds of its victims for entertainment. They would dream and it would be a participant. Like a star trek episode where the crew is help in some vr by another race. It would digest their lifetime of memories for mental nourishment.

If the Sarlaac really was keeping people alive in its stomach for years in agony, then Luke was a pretty big dick to not kill it and put them out of their misery.

Nigger that's exactly how you spell boba fett

Thanks for the thumbnail you worthless retard

Do you ever want to take a bite out of Bib's sausage head? Or stick needles into it?

That manga is great.

>The fucking Ewoks will probably get a show eventually.
You're a bit late m8