Ask a CSIS analyst anything. Not very high in the hierarchy, but i know some shit

Ask a CSIS analyst anything. Not very high in the hierarchy, but i know some shit.

Yeah, i know, i'ts shitty. But hey, gotta pay bill.

what do you do m8

Dealing with interior security threat. I get info on radical religious and political group mostly.

proof?

nop.

So, what's the average CSIS opinion of how Trudeau has been doing?

tell us something spooky then bud

Is it hard to join? What do I need?

do you do anything other than spy on other countries and companies for the benefit of canadian corporations?

Faggot here,

What's CSIS?
I'm taking a guess and assume it's something like 'Canadian Security International Security' - highly doubt it however,

Well. He just don't do shit. He try to look liberal, but everything is the same as under Harper.

Don't know man. Some communist and nationalist group got assault weapon in Quebec. Hidden somewhere in the forest, we are looking for them.

when is weed legalize?

Canadian State of Iraq and Syria

Counter-terrorism mainly. And some secret operation with US and GB.

It's like the Canada CIA but more shitty.

>He just don't do shit. He try to look liberal

show your fucking ID faggot.

How long have you been on the job?

what was the recruitment process like

>domestic threat analysis
Fuck that's too bad. The international work is where all the fun is in CSIS.

Though you would have liked your job when the Quebec Separatists actually had balls. Good times.

3 years

Got to the website, send my a resume and i did an interview.

>cucks shilling in shadows

how hard is it to get international work

How much to erase all data of me being a cana-nigger??

Once I leave this faggot toilet country, I want no association with it.

Yup. You are pretty right. But as i said, there is still some dangerous political group in Quebec. Nationalist and communist mainly.

Some far-right group are growing everywhere too and they are looking for assault weapon.

How would I go about getting a career in the field?
I'm about to start uni, is there anything in particular i should major in that would help?

>Page 1: Leafs
>Page 2: Leafs
>Page 3: Leafs
>Leafs Leafs Leafs
Lurkmoar, you raging bunch of faggots.

Not enough high in the hierarchy. Sorry bra.

How do I sell them guns... my friend wants to know, ha ha I love Canada ha ha smoke a dart ha ha out for a rip

If I want to import assault weapons for islamic communist groups and hide them in a forest in Quebec, what do I have to do so your company wont find out?

>CSIS
lel kekamite
What a gay fucking name the french SCRS sounds a little less gay still doesn't roll off the tongue like SS or KGB or NSA or Stasi
All these scary sounding secret intelligence agencies ones that can make you disappear
and actually strike fear into whoever they are after
CSIS is just laughable posers
hardly memorable
3/10 You tried and failed miserably

Ye this would majoring in something like network security help? also is there a age limit to joining them?

How's your French?

Also, what's your opinion on the Toronto 18 or Justin Bourque?

Funny. We didn't really give a shit about the commie groups back in my days at CSIS. Though I bet we worked closer with the Russians than you guys do now. domestic commies were about as dangerous as philosophy majors. I know one guy who regularly "infiltrated" the gatherings of one group but I think he just thought they threw good parties instead of him feeling we actually needed to keep tabs on them. Guaranteed he's still friends with a few of them to this day.

Actually forming relationships with people who are part of your mission is the weirdest thing. Sometimes people just take a shine to you and always call you up whenever they're in Ottawa or whatever and suddenly you're really friends. It wasn't really discouraged though. I mean if someone is important enough to spy on then it's nice to have them as a connection.

So if you apply are they going to ask about why you read pony fanfiction or whatever on a korean finger painting board, or is it the usual "don't break opsec and don't do illegal shit retard" spiel?

Also, I'd like to quickly point out that "assault weapon" is a bullshit word made up by anti-gun lobbyists.

"Assault Rifle" is a rifle chambered in an intermediary round that is "select-fire", meaning that it can fire either semi-automatically OR in full-auto/burst and uses detachable box magazines.

"Assault Weapons" are designated based on whether they have shit like barrel shrouds or flash hiders. You could literally turn a single-shot bolt-action .22lr rifle into an "assault weapon" by slapping on some black plastic to it.

What does it take for someone to appear on your radar?

Second this