In case you weren't convinced that the Holy See has been corrupted:

It's not true and it's not correct (to say) Islam is terrorism," he told journalists aboard the papal plane during the return journey from a trip to Poland.

"I don't think it is right to equate Islam with violence".

Francis defended his decision not to name Islam when condemning the brutal jihadist murder of a Catholic priest in France in the latest of a string of recent attacks in Europe claimed by the Islamic State (IS) group.

"In almost every religion there is always a small group of fundamentalists. We have them too."

Other urls found in this thread:

digitaljournal.com/news/world/pope-refuses-to-equate-islam-with-violence/article/471444
wsj.com/articles/pope-francis-urges-poles-to-embrace-migrants-on-final-day-of-visit-1469963264
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Founding_Fathers_of_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipka_Tatars
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

digitaljournal.com/news/world/pope-refuses-to-equate-islam-with-violence/article/471444

>Pope Francis demanding my homeland open up to invadors.

Fellow Poles, what the consensus on this false Pope?

Actually it's Orthodox>Catholic>Anything Protestant

Indulgences ain't free! The see of our lord gotta be littered with the sins of our practitioners. Martin EXCOM Luther aka MEL is not my preacher. he is tool-shed resentment and probably heretical as well. :DD BREAD and wine not body and BLOOD ok. fear God.

But realistically fuck Luther and fuck Protestantism. Europe would have survived the scourge that is Christianity if your psychopathic sperger didn't come and ruin everything with
>MUH THOUGHTS

The epic tradition of literature made a return, Apollo was being painted in the Vatican. The popes were acting like antique aristocrats, and you made us trade all that in for fucking tollshed churches with no art.

Fuck Protestantism, we almost returned to the beauty and perfection that is classical civilization and your fat little manlet had to destroy it all.

fugg :DD

that's great I didn't know if they already had one or not for Catholicism

CATHOLIKEKS LOL

wsj.com/articles/pope-francis-urges-poles-to-embrace-migrants-on-final-day-of-visit-1469963264

I still don't understand how anybody who calls himself a Catholic is not a sedevacantist.

Because 90% of modern day Catholics are ChrEasters who don't even know mass was in Latin at one point

>there are people who unironically believe in Sola Scriptura

Kill yourselves, proddies

Greatest ally, don't be mad cuz you on the wrong side o'the son o'god.

golly gee the yids know we better close the operation down.

By definition anything not Christian is worship of Satan. I really don't get why he beats around the bush.

Vatican is a part of the NWO.

If Martin Luther was so smart how come he's dead and the pope's not?

T R A D I T I O N A L M A S S

It's the only way gentlemen.

BTFO
T
F
O

The jesuits are jews and wrestled control of the holy see.
And i don't mean jews as in "acting like jews", but actual, honest to satan jews.

Please, reject the false teaching of Vatican II(V2)

It spreads only lies and deceit. How will any TRUE Catholic follow a pope who openly likens Jesus to ISIS?

Remember not to fall for the "le orthodox is based" meme. They are just as pagan as cathodemons.

>MUH DEUS VULT
>MUH CRUSADES
Meanwhile the most prominent Atheists shit on Islam DAILY

>Actually it's
>Orthodox>Catholic>Anything Protestant
You have ranked them in order of how easy you have found them to btfo throughout history. You rolled the Orthodox up like a prayer mat in 1917.

don't listen to this heretic, he is a false shepherd and probably a homosexual as well

>non protestant in america
get the fuck out jose

>protestant
You may as well just be on the ground drinking out of the animal footprints already m9

You know what else is protestant in america?
>Episcopals

America was built on the protestant work ethic. you guys have to go back.

Also dumping pics

This should trigger the prods

new fashy fan sub

What can we do to solve the illegal immigrant/catholic problem?

>83679795
>was built on the protestant work ethic
Yeah good, lowly people are so supposed to be slaves, you even just admitted to it.

You are top chandal, it's okay, but know that Protestantism didn't mean shit to the based as fuck deist founding fathers, absolute based deist aristocracy was supposed to rule before you fucking scots and limeys came over with your fucking religion of servitude.

>HE THINKS THE FOUNDING FATHERS WERE PROTESTANTS

OH MY GOD HOLY FUCKING SHIT DUDDDDDDE WHAT ARE YOU RETARDED

>Franklin T. Lambert (2003) has examined the religious affiliations and beliefs of the Founders. Of the 55 delegates to the 1787 Constitutional Convention, 49 were Protestants

now fuck off back to mexico and take your pagan religion with you

It would so poetically humiliate him, blow his bullshit the fuck out, if some Papist decided to shoot up a Protestant church screaming DEAD VULT!!!! Oh, he wants to impose "fairness" and drag in middleeasternness? That ought to mean that somebody has to be due to enrich Christianity by re-introducing it to sectarian violence. Or if someone did that to some Wiccans or Buddhists, I bet mario would be super proud!

kek

>((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Lambert))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Go back to fucking Germany you fucking waste product. The fucking real founding fathers don't give a fuck about your sheds, they wanted pure pagan republic. Washington detested the weakness of Christianity, he knew we could only succeed if you we followed in the virtuous (not transvaluated virtue mind you prot scum) footsteps of the Roman Republic.

Nice response. I have provided evidence and you have responded with memes. There are plenty of other studies proving that america has and always will be.(hopefully, but a lot of beaners/cathodemons) are flooding into here)

That looks like the Anglicans boring the shit out of everyday bongs.

He's not a real Christian. He's clearly a liberal humanist who puts humanist values above Biblical ones.

The man is a plant.

>I have provided evidence
You haven't provided me a single piece of evidence. You quoted some unknown fuck who has talked on the history channel a few times that said something. I could also say that 49 of them were Muslim instead and not have to back it up any way.

Nice fucking prot ideology trying to be "le reasonable" or "le logical" or "empirical" why don't you step out of your white wooden shed for a minute and live like a fucking human.

Potato nigger, get out.

>Potato nigger
Nope, nice try tho
Spaghetti nigger over here, be madder that your dark and gloomy civilizations in the north of Europe never produced a single good piece of art.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Founding_Fathers_of_the_United_States

now once again, please go back to mexico juan.

You must not go to college if you actually just gave me wikipedia as a source.

Go ahead link me the jew's book next.

Plus even if it were true, the ones who were prot didn't fucking matter at all in comparison to a figure like Washington.

Terrible b8 m8

Episcopal is basically Catholic but the priests can fuck.

It's really not bait though famalam, you got to look past this whole idea of labels are realize that the founding fathers go against the idea of protestanism. It is so clear in their paintings alone, the one I responded to has the three guys in the back doing the oath of the Horatii, now you need to know minimal art history and theology to know that that is a reference to JLD and that the subject matter is heretical to a true christian, Luther would hate the painting. Savonarola would it burned.

Oh but you probably have no idea what any of that is.

Enough of this cuck. Every time I see his face it's followed by some lefty bullshit involving sucking Muslim dick and appeasing trannies coming out of his dick sucker.

I hope some peaceful muslims storm his fucking city state and cut his head off.

Protestants explain

Desteoy Protestantism

Yeah, the Catholics fucked with the canon tremendously, your point?

If it weren't for (((them))), the whole book would make a lot more sense.

>I think we should get rid of the book of Enoch
>why?
>I'm God and he told me xD

Yeah. No. Catholicism is antichrist.

>the only real Christianity is the antichrist
Fuck off

>Tradition decides the canon
>Catholicism's canon is no different from the many lists of early christianity
>the Bible itself points to tradition's infleunce

How can Sola Scripturists even survive?

Martin Luther is a literal village useful idiot

The Protestant SCHISM is the boilerplate for ruining a civilisation

If you're Protestant you're scum, and there's no basis for your religion's existence except for degeneracy

You will burn in hell for believing in false prophets

Do you have one for Protestants?

Pretty much this 100%

People have no idea how much of today's shit, Protestantism paved the way for

You can say what you want about the Catholics but they aim for total unity under God. Protesntants are these little tribal sects based on limited understanding

You're high

>It's not true and it's not correct (to say) Islam is terrorism," he told journalists aboard the papal plane during the return journey from a trip to Poland.
>"I don't think it is right to equate Islam with violence".
he is not technically wrong

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipka_Tatars