Dorks

>Some Saying Fuck Me, Daddy and Fuck Me, Mommy with Back at the Barnyard Pics
>Inflated PPG
>Twlight ripping Spike's Balls out
>9gag Duck Daffy Trollface

Sup Forums went downhill

Oh God

Well, This Sucks

Meh, that ain't too different from my usual Friday nights.

What the fuck re you guys talking about

Right. Wasn't this place always in a perpetual downward spiral?

No, I just mean what the fuck is this about ppg inflation and pone shit? when the fuck did this happen.

Summer.

Sup Forums's version of "FRRRRRRRRRRIDAY NIGHT" threads

It's been happening for years, bro. I'd say the last time this place was pretty damn good was around 2011. This place was a party when Watchmen came out. I remember some great threads.

Slowly but steadily getting worse. Much more slowly than other boards, but it's gone downhill.

In my day it was a great board.

All you newfags suck.

Here. And yes, also this Summerfaggery has always been a plague upon this house.

Oh. I got you senpai. Check this thread Scroll down and you'll see all of the hubbub.

All the same guy. He capitalized every letter of his sentences.

Same as here

Ok, I might added them in because this need to be talked about

I'd thank you, but I regret asking for that.

We're turning into crows...hopelessly, pitifully, impossibly black crows...

Our souls are practically being siphoned from us as we speak, and it's all your faults for not being aware. Your lack of knowledge is effecting us informed peoples, and it's honestly just disgusting...

Fuck all of you who have doomed us......

dorks

You're the true cancer.

I dunno, I mean, crows are pretty smart, aren't they?

You think that matters?! What does a crow have? Intelligence? But where are their souls?...

We're so doomed, as the abyssal blackness of a crow consumes our very beings, and not just you, but ALL OF US. I tried to warn everyone, I was informed...but you can only spread an idea so far without the help of others......

Whatever though, it's too late, I've already got a beak and before long I'll too be impossibly black, just like a crow. I hope you're happy...but hey...at least I'll be intelligent......

man shut up crows are awesome, they chase each other and play games and do flips and shit for no reason. I love crows. Youre just spooked cause theyre black. Well so was the rest of humanity

>Crows are awesome
Mah nigga.
How can you not like an animal that travels in murders?

Hi Guys ^_^

>crows are awesome
Fuck it, this thread is about crows now. Somebody post that greentext where user turned two murdrs against each other.

I happen to have this from a draw thread a long time ago.