What if globalism is a ploy to bring the world together to stop an upcoming alien invasion?

What if globalism is a ploy to bring the world together to stop an upcoming alien invasion?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CKbuRAyKRsU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Then globalists would want people to have guns and know how to use them. They do not.

What if globalism is to pussy whip humanity into accepting alien rule?

Why would I want to fight against aliens when I'm forced to share my home with shitskins? I'd rather have humanity wiped out than becoming the brown borderline retarded goo the globalists envision.

Diversity is st-

They would have just told us.

We wouldn't see one coming, either. One day everything would be fine, the next warships would be de-orbiting over earth.

That's assuming we haven't secretly made contact with aliens already, if we had, we could receive advance warning of galactic polictics that made an earth invasion possible or likely.

What kind of stupid ass aliens are these who would invade a planet they might lose against? If we get invaded by aliens, they will wipe the floor with us.

As if some collection of dumbass hicks could fend off an alien invasion with small arms.

There is no such thing as aliens invading.

youtube.com/watch?v=CKbuRAyKRsU

Well I hope the Aliens get here quick because globalism is failing pretty fast.

Fucking retard, haven't you seen the first Independence Day? All you need is one suicidal maniac and the aliens are finished.

>What if globalism is a ploy to bring the world together to stop an upcoming alien invasion?

we don't need a globalism to stop an ayylmao invasion.

We need our true god emperor!

What if whites are the aliens?

>collection
We're talking about the whole world, user. These are globalists.
>hicks
I said trained. You don't train hicks, you gas them.

Silly, goy, Aliens don't exist. Even if they did, we wouldn't want to invade some backwater shithole full of nigger-tier apes.

Someone just finished watching Gundam 00

>dumbass hicks
all humans
>travel at significant fractions of speed of light or more
it would go like this within 1 hour
diplomacy > ambassador dead or alive > harmony or planet sterilized

If they weren't an ftl species. There survey probe could observe us 10,000 years ago. And it took them time to receive it's observations and launch am invasion. They could invade expecting cavemen, and find us.

Some fiction follows this, but it's blue pilled and all about nazis and "muh Holocaust"

I find idea of society and culture being destroyed by an outside source more acceptable.

ayylien apocalypse > globalism

There is nothing on Earth that can't be found elsewhere in the universe and in greater abundance.

Unless the aliens consider human flesh to be a delicacy.

>all humans
You really want ALL humans to be armed? Muslims and Blacks included?

Also any civilization with the capability of travelling to stars for the sole purpose of conquering us would roll over us at our current technological level. Arming and training every man, woman, and child would not accomplish anything other than have every person in the world have firearms and know how to use them.

The aliens have already invaded. They are called The Archons and they are using Saturn to keep our minds controlled and under a sensory illusion.

Aliens may just see us as a threat that needs to be put down.

I think people would accept centralized world government, high taxes, conscription, rationing, etc. if they knew that were the case.

Survival is important.