Is it first world enough, lads?

Is it first world enough, lads?

Maybe this

Looks like many parts of the USA

Or this

Looks fairly tidy save for the absolutely horrid state of the road surface.

Our power cables are below the ground

i want a house like this but with fruit tree garden
max comfy

Yeah, roads clearly say it's Russia

Lower middle class

Middle class

Upper middle class

It's quite tasteless, actually. This ones better.

Not even St Pete or Moscow.

>cheap foam bricks decorated shit vs good looking 2 floors house with comfy af balcony

This small roof thing just doesn't belong there. Windows are OK.

It's Scandinavian minimalism, plebs wouldn't understand.

It's kinda cute, I bet it's nice sitting there when it's strorm outside...

This one's complicated

So far 8 out of 9 pics has fences in front of the homes. Why do you do this?

Protecting your property
What's wrong with it
Half of the houses in North America have fences

> our rich people is not poor

Excellent digits
That you need to protect your property doesn't lend to the idea that it is particularly 1st world.

That's how our poor live
R u happy now

Americans have guns along with stand your ground law
We have fences

F-E-N-C-E-S

check

Or this.

Looks nice.

Back in 2014 i browsed a 2ch thread discussing housing in Russia. Krasnodar looked the best to be honest.

Jelly, shitskin?

You don't build a house like this in Eastern Europe through hard work with a few exceptions maybe.

Post more. You've got only Krasnodar? It's just a big village.

Jelly of what? You'r poorer than us.

America is a shithole though

>You'r poorer than us.
Yeah, right, "better quality life than Madrid 'n shiet". Post something related to the thread.

Can a typical Russian get a mortgage on a home like these or is this only for the upper class?

>let me tell you about your country

If you have like 60% of the money and stable job.

I have almost certainly seen more of America than you. Also, we have indices upon which we can base our opinions of other countries.

> Звepинaя yл.
Lol, that sounds fucked.

Why? "Animals street" what's fucked about it?

So can most russians buy one if they wanted?

projecting quite a bit there. pretty sure if i went to canada and drove around a bit i would see a lot of shitholes run down like our south.

If they have 100,000$+ in advance sure, why not.

How long would it take to save that kind of money working the average salary job?

Some sort of fencing is also common here (and yes even in my suburban affluent village and yes even before the "enrichment").
Not barbed wire, usually just "green fences" or stone walls, just for privacy

and in the more central, old part of the village, the whole street is usually lined by a house front, with court/gardens behind

Doubt it. Even the worst areas of Canada aren't as bad as the average ghetto here. Winnipeg is the most dangerous city there and it's homicide rate is lower than most of our cities. And Canada doesn't have nearly as many CHIs and nigs as us.

I live in a run down shithole part of Canada, the poorest province in fact. It's still superior to the US though

just because somewhere it worse doesn't negate another place being a shithole by someone's standard.

>And Canada doesn't have nearly as many CHIs and nigs as us.
Yeah because we're next to mexico and have a important history with africans.

yeah probably better than Baltimore but not the whole US.

yeah but fsb takes you to the internet trolling mines if they catch you there and you're not a friend of putin

Hm lemme see
>the average salary is 500$
>if you work and live with your mom...
16 years?

We love barbed wire. Perhaps this is the memory of gulags or something like that.

Never seen it irl
Maybe in Magadan's middle class suburbs it's common.

What are you even on about? If you compare the US and Canada by any statistical America is a fucking shithole by comparison. We have poverty here that is without parallel in the rest of the developed world. And I know WHY we have spics and nigs, still doesn't mean they haven't transformed this country into a fucking toilet over the last several decades.

no barbed wire and broken glass on top of your fence, so yes. first world, indeed

No, it's better than the whole US. Despite being the poorest province, and definitely not the safest province, we have a homicide rate 31% lower than your safest state.

You can blame CHIs and nogs but even your all white states are grim compared to Canada. Maine (your whitest state) and New Brunswick are neighbors and have similar culture, climate, economics, history, populations, urban/rural divisions, and demographics. Maine is more wealthy but still has more than twice the homicide rate of New Brunswick. There are no nogs or CHIs in Maine so it certainly appears to be just Americans in general.

Sure. Even counting out all minorities America is still more dangerous than the rest of the developed world. Poopskins make the numbers far far worse though.

I'm jealous of how comfy Euro towns and cities can be. At least we have the whole untamed wilderness thing going for us though.

These people are like millionaires in Ukrainian standards
>INB4 but muh wage
The average Russian wage is around 7 times bigger than the Ukrainian.

Oh yeah, we're definitely full as fuck. Land is insanely expensive here (€380/sqm in my tiny village), in the region (which is visible from space as a yellow spot), >95% of the land is either farmed, settled or industrially used, including river islands.
The nearby "forest" (was also completely cut down after WW2 for firewood, so no tree older than 75 years) is about 3.5 km^2 and so overrun that even in the middle of winter or the nastiest thunderstorm, you can't spend more than 5 minutes without encountering some jogger, cyclist or dog walker

Finland arguably looks worse on average, and we're supposed to be first world.

Finland is alright. But sometimes it looks like Russia.

That house is from Moscow if i recall correctly.

This one is from Krasnodar. Also i mean Krasnodar region not just the city, this region is very pretty and green.

Indians and Eskimos make ours much worse. Homicide rate in Canada is 1.68, which is by far the safest in the Americas but not great by western European standards. Subtract just the territories and count only the provinces, and it's .59 making us safer than even the Netherlands.

Almost seems like there is some sort of climate optimum where places look best, from what I've seen where yearly mean temp is in the 10-15°C range. Colder ones often look grim and with commieblocks, slushy snow, bad roads and shit, while warmer ones tend to be badly maintained and with more favelas/slums

Lol are you retarded homocide rate isn't the only caliber to rank countries or cities

This is a good thread for a Russiaboo like me. Cпacибo

It's just an easy one. Canada still outperforms the US on life expectancy, disease rates, economic mobility, all crime, incarceration, infant and maternal mortality rates, education, etc.

In the Western world, it does correlate pretty well with living standards and wealth (in)equality, therefore how safe you will feel walking the streets.
Actually amazed yours are so low, considering that in all honesty, NW African immigrants aren't exactly the most peaceful people here (though it's almost only Moroccans we have here, dunno how different you are to them)... is it underreporting?

To the brazilian. I agree Krasnodar and the whole region is one of the most beautiful parts in russia
Hilly villages with good quality houses
Even the commieblocks in krasnodar are superior, bit like the ones in soth east asia

You're welcome.

Don't they have lots of Wahhabist Chechens/Dagestanis... there though? Would probably feel uneasy in such an environment

Ahhh becuase its not really that relevant. Killing people here is not common but crimes are. I am a tunisian american and I feel much more safer in my American suburb than in my tunisian neighborhood even tho it the homocide rates is lower here. My house in america doesn't even have a fence while in tunisia, the house is circled by a huge ass fancy wall.
US outperforms Canada economically, in employment and in higher education which is the most important thing for me at least

Now put the wires underground, it makes everything look so much nicer (pic related a photoshop from some place I drove through in Hungary a few years back)
Lack of that shit makes everything look so much nicer, but maybe I'm spoiled because we dug it underground here in the early 90s

they are still less arrogant and violent than the ones you have there. it’s alright, livable

They have their own region/republic. Krasnodar region is close but Sochi isn't swarming with them.

1.3% muslims in Krasnodar Krai while St petersburg almost 2%
Moscow doesnt even have to be mentioned

wew, you a pro

Yeah, I just think a safer, healthier, and happier and better educated life is more important than a few extra dollars. Even considering their economic performance it comes with a lot of caveats, we have almost identical median incomes

>overhead power lines

Nope sorry. Not first world.

Japan has them too, think it is difficult to cover every piece of land with underground cables, especially ""rural"" /poor suburbs

Is Canada third world now?

Well, they get earthquaked on a daily basis, so that's a valid excuse

Japan has them because the guy responsible for the company that makes the concrete pillars has been an influential member of the governing party for decades. Does this sound like a first world company to you? More like a corrupt shithole.

diasporafag, is that you shilling for russia again? what a fucking shocker

Yes. They even have some regions where they have no front door mail service. Pretty laughable.

Japs have always been extremely cucked to their corporations.

I lived in both Canada and America and I was much happier in the latter, indexes are general and not specific for every experience.
Japan has them because of earthquakes

Kys slavshit

Minority subhuman, is that you trying to make a пyк towards Russia again?

how’s le aryan master race doing nowadays? conquered the world yet?

That guy is a "Volga German", i.e. 56% Turkic (Kazakh), 32% other churka, 10% gypsy, 1.6% Finnic, 0.1% Slavic and 0.1% Germanic

How are overhead transmission lines safer in the case of earthquakes? They actually seem to be more of a hasard.

Keep projecting lmao

I doubt you ever lived in Canada but I have spent plenty of time in both and there is no contest, Canada is better on paper and in reality.

Coast
Driving and weather are shit.

I like the 4 distinct seasons you get in most of Canada and the northern part of America. Driving in Canada is statistically much safer than in America.

>Driving and weather are shit
le grandstand arguments. the famous "we're worse than you in every possible aspect but at least we have A and B"

>mah statistics
I found driving in Canada worse m8. That's like my opinion dude.
Economy is not an A or B, I was just lisiting other shit.

>Economy is no A and B
Canadians earn roughly the same wage after tax as Americans. Canadians also get a lot more in exchange for their taxes than we do too.

Yes