How many on Sup Forums are saving their virginity until marriage?

How many on Sup Forums are saving their virginity until marriage?

Other urls found in this thread:

glassdoor.com/Salary/Wendy-s-General-Manager-Salaries-E728_D_KO8,23.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Every poster that hasn't managed to lose it yet.

Saving mine until I find someone willing to take it.

Since I look like what you get when you hit randomize in the Oblivion character creator, that'll probably be never.

yeah, they're """""saving""""" it alright

turns out no (attractive) people like racists in real life, who woulda thunk

There's no poiont if you can't find a woman willing to save theirs either

>21st century
>marriage

first post best post as dubs can confirm

I already saved it but now I'm married with 4 white kids.

Sometimes my wife can't handle the poundings so she brings over her friends for me to bang.

Unfortunately the friends never last too long because my cock is too big for them (9+ length and about as thick as a tennis ball container).

Life isn't easy...

Maybe not marriage, but certainly until I'm ready to have children. All three of my siblings have had unwanted children and their lives are fucked because they weren't able to properly prepare.

Lost it at 11 with my pillow. Most intense orgasm to date.

Yea me too

Me

I'm a 23 year old girl, by the way

>saving their virginity until marriage

I never reveal my power level , i m just ugly .

>saving
REEEEE I HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO BE A VIRGIN

Does it count when I'm an incel and at some point just decided it would be pointless to lose it to just anybody now? If you make it until 24, you might as well wait...

Same bro I'm a manager at Wendy's making 100k with a 12 inch dick. Not even my wife's son's girlfriend can handle my Alabama blacksnake.

all virgin men are incels except for monks, who arguably belong in a gas chamber as bad as other lefties do

H-hey.. I'm a guy doing the same. I'm 21 btw

Had my chance back in highschool and didn't because I was. Then I moved out here were all the chicks are 300lbs and really regret it.

Look the mexican intellectual. Go back to your donkey fucking and hebephilia.

We had this thread the other day but fuck it

Yes, 18/f

i used to but then i had sex and it's not that much different

I wish I had saved mine. I can't believe my mom allowed me to do the things I did.

I can't because I had a mishap with my friend at age 8

Yes, because I'm religious.

It's not easy but I've managed. I don't particularly like women's personalities anyway.

I mean to other females and my mom.

The Bible is against fornication regardless of whether or not you're a monk or priest or what have you.

Will you marry me? I'm saving myself too

Then how come all the fit, qt grills we see during protests are on the Trump side, along with their square-jawed, Trump supporting men, while on the lefty side it's always limp-wristed Carl-tier disheveled wimps and fat spics orbiting short-haired hambeasts with problem glasses?

>asking 2 people to marry you right in front of the other
You really need to rethink your strategies

Fuck I mean to other females and not my mom. How do you edit posts on this site?

>and my mom

nice one

you go back to >>>/reddit/

I just turned 30 last week. I am waiting until marriage because that's how my mom raised me. Recently, I found out that fornicators will not inherit the kingdom of God.

exactly.

I've had several opportunities to lose it but I always turn down the girls. Someday, I will marry and lose it to my wife. :)

>turns out no (attractive) people like racists in real life, who woulda thunk
Turns out you can pretend you are not.

the bible is for literal cucks

anyone who needs gods (from the word of men) are cucks

deism or atheism, anything else and you're a cuck

>TFW the vast majority of Koreans are either married or in a relationship
>TFW I'm a KHV
Kill me

lolwut? lost that shit when I was 17. I'm glad that sex is something I no longer really even think about. It just happens every now and then.

I am so glad I'm not tied down by some fucking bitch right now. Men should always be older than their women, so it's not a big deal if they wait to have children. Women should be seeking to have them ASAP though

>save
It is the female nature to hold out and pick the best mate, not male.

I'm desperate.

According to glass door a Wendy's manager doesn't even crack 50k: glassdoor.com/Salary/Wendy-s-General-Manager-Salaries-E728_D_KO8,23.htm

And you must mean 1.2 not 12.

tip all you want, it won't uncuck you

>1 post by this ID

FUCK OFF SLIDE THREAD
>SAGE YOUR POSTS
FUCK OFF SLIDE THREAD
>SAGE YOUR POSTS
FUCK OFF SLIDE THREAD
>SAGE YOUR POSTS
FUCK OFF SLIDE THREAD
>SAGE YOUR POSTS
FUCK OFF SLIDE THREAD
>SAGE YOUR POSTS
FUCK OFF SLIDE THREAD
>SAGE YOUR POSTS

THIS IS BEING SLID HARD

Well im planning on marrying the girl I lost my virginity to sadly didnt have the morals at the time to care about waiting luckily shes amazing and we both lost it together

In hindsight, I would have. But you don't think about societal deterioration and moral decay when you're 15 and desperately want to know what it's like to put your penis in a vagina. In prior points of society, it was normal to start fucking a girl at that age, get a job, make her your wife, etc. Now manchildren are literally part of the plan as we're put through a dogshit education system that takes way too long and the middle class doesn't exist for our generation.

That's fine. I myself am muslim and the quran is not the word of man, but rather the word of Allah.

What now, pablo? Don't make me throw some IEDs over the wall.

That's because your race is Argonian. Try changing it to Imperial or Breton or some other human race.

I got a blowjob from this girl, but chose not to fuck her

bump.

muhammad fucks pigs

zitto animale

Well arent you an edgy shill?

What kind (Do u live in dearborn pls say yes)

To be fair, most of those girls are probably supporting Trump because all the frat guys do. I doubt they care about his policies.

Hows Wendy's?

>Mexican intellectuals

Mashallah brother, I am saving myself for marriage too. Well what's left of me, I was already deflowered before becoming Muslim but alhamdulillah. As they say, once a philosopher twice a degenerate!

Yes. I want my future wife to be a virgin. I want her that white dress to actually mean something.

top kek
mudslime BTFO

>get gf when we worked together at Wendy's in college
>both are still virgins at the time
>plan to get married one day
>go to the beach for a day trip together in the summer
>wear European style swim trunks
>she gets an eyeful of my 8 inches of flaccidity
>next thing I know she's sucking me off behind the dumpster at work on a daily basis
>dump her due to degeneracy
>still looking for that special someone

Fuckin Wendys

did u ever get da roast beef?

I'll be 25 in a little over a week.
I've accepted my inevitable ascension to Wizardry some years back -- this is just how it must be.

I still masturbate, but even that is becoming a less frequent occurrence.

Y-yeah haha
That's what I'm doing

I already did. Happily married for 5 years. Popped our cherries when I proposed (close enough).

lots of attractive people are racist, quit being so retarded

Virginity is a social construct.

Sup Forums and Virginity come together, they're synonymous

Hopefully most of you aspies save your virginity until death. Youre a burden on the gene pool.

woosh

Right here. Go ahead and make fun of me. I don't care anymore.

>83684076
Yes but they don't show it, duh
A sane man would never talk about politics with a women, like never.

meant to

any problem with that Skippy?

>teenage years
>ugly and weird guy
>tons of friends (knows how to deal with people)
>a-a-akk-k-woar-wa-rd w-w-ith g-g-irls
>kissless virgin
>adulthood
>face stop looking terrible and pimples go away
>start acting more active and alfa
>make out with a french girl 8/10 for the first time in my life, while drunk as fuck and in the middle of the fucking desert in the border with Mexico (Damn, that day was insane)
>get hyped as fuck, feels like I can do anything
>start going more to parties and hitting on girls like a fucking alfa
>more and more successful
>22 y/o today
>thinking about marriage and life after that
>"... I don't wanna get married to a girl who's already slept with some other dude..."
>start to feel disgusted, dont wanna chase pussy like an idiot
>dream of life is to have a family, since I was a kid
>decides to remain virgin
>eventually hit on girls just to see if I'm still good at it, but that's it

I like this, I'm not gonna lie.

Only those who have not gotten the chance to lose it or blew it. Marriage is a bad deal and waiting till marriage for sex for months or years is what a white knight cuck would do.

>teenage years
>in love with a super christian girl
>plan to save virginity for her
>go off to different colleges
>make out with strange girl while drunk
>get dick sucked
>feel super fucking guilty
>tell christian girl on the phone
>expect her to be upset
>turns out she's fucking some random guy
>she never intended to save herself for marriage after all
>heartbroken and let down like never before
>angry and lose faith and trust in women
>couple years go by
>have only made out with/gotten dick sucked occasionally by girls i feel no affection for
>haven't done penis in vagina
>don't even want to lose virginity to some random girl who's been with 10 other guys
>want to find a good christian girl who is actually faithful and serious unlike original girl I liked
>want to live good life and start a family and have kids and be with one woman forever
>mfw this kind of woman is so incredibly rare that there's almost no point

What the fuck, I feel the same.

Well, if there are men who are able to fuck - but choose not to, then there are women in the same situation.

This is gonna be hard, never actually thought about the probability.