duppy maker
4x4 saviour
ally pally jungle raver

cara

>economists

may as well cross a gypsie's palm with silver

The only people in favour of immigration are neolibs

polly

do any of you have a dad who managed to get a 10/10 qt?

(your mum when she was younger I mean)

im like pizza hut and youre like pizza gogo

>the a number of workers goes up so the wages must go down
>workers never buy anything so there is no extra demand
>this is true cause boris johnson told me so

why is south africa so violent?

The only people in favour of immigration are immigrants themselves

*inhales*
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

coffee with the dealer proto-gf went well
she was impressed with my driving as well, actually said how sick my gearchanges were and loved the exhaust note pulling along a slip road
reckon I'm in lads

2018 is going to be my make it or break it year

Turns out an increase in supply, with no increase in demand, no longer affects price. Someone get on the phone to the treasury, the world's gone topsy-turvy.

what is it with girls and horses

German sounds shit when sung

>POOCHESTER POONITED

it's not that violent compared to most african countries

kaffirs

you know why lad

basic common sense dictates that corporate taxation raises most revenue long term at at around 15.5%

my dad cheated on my mom with an 8/10 half his age and then married her

>actually said how sick my gearchanges were
who the fuck says this

>increase in supply, with no increase in demand
cant seem to comprehend what he's on about here lads

not going to pretend I understand economics

just send all the pakis back

yeah but isn't it, or wasn't it supposed to be a proper country? like all the others are shit and we know it but this was supposed to be the good one, what happened?

rorke's having a hard time distinguishing between facts (immigrants don't lower low-skilled wages) and opinions (that he doesn't like immigrants)

she literally did, she spent half the date talking about mods she wanted to do to her car

>talking about politics

Honestly the most RUNTISH thing one can do, howl everytime I see """""""""""""""""""people"""""""""""""""""""""" doing it.

leftist branelet: me love forener they make everything good

rightist branelet: me no like forener they make everything bad

radical centrist: temporary immigration is a useful tool for temporarily filling labour market gaps, whilst natives are trained for those positions or alternative solutions (such as mechanisation) are explored or simply if it is accepted that labour market gap cannot be filled. immigration is a useful diplomatic tool that the UK can use to expand influence and build ties with foreign countries. British firms needn't necessarily lose the skills they invest in foreign workers if those foreign workers are given priority whilst applying for british subsidiary firms in their home country or abroad. the main necessity is effective enforcement of immigration rules and regular labour market monitoring.

He's a retarded brexshill, ignore him

>not going to pretend I understand economics

>just send all the pakis back

>basic common sense dictates that corporate taxation raises most revenue long term at at around 15.5%
*CAETERIS PARIBUS

tired of the left's perpetual tantrums

this but unironically

>the Bradley poster is here

>immigrant's don't increase the demand for labour through consumption channels and through labour-market complementarity.

hm.

Hmmm Skepta ur not ready, u black Somalian, you look like you’ve got AIDS
You look like you’ve got HIV

chune
youtube.com/watch?v=eHjxJItKbLQ

/fa/ and r/braincels are a never ending source of entertainment

radical centrism aka ideological cowardice, stop sitting on the fence and pick a side you spineless bastards

You fucking idiot. You think a horde of unskilled workers will create a balanced amount of demand for unskilled work, thus keeping the price the same? Maybe if your doctors and teachers and police etc are all unskilled, because they create demand on skilled workers (without balancing it out with their own skills), and create an excess supply of unskilled work, and amazingly, they don't all create demand for unskilled workers because they're not all factory and greenhouse owners.

If rather live in a poor homogenous state and build it up with homogenous communities, then to live in a "prosperous" empty consumer rich multi culti state

>Visit my parents' house
>My mom is always watching a new British period piece set between 1700 and 1939
Why does your country make so many goddamned period piece TV shows about this period? Why do they all have women in elaborate dresses? And why are half of them about Victoria?

i've decided to take a philosophical approach to doing a poo lads
every day i shit out my demons

noooo... the alt right has nobody left except spencer now...

posts like this make literally no sense, I'm not going to support an ideology I know is rubbish because you want me to

see
and feel an appropriate amount of embarrassment.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

feel sad that i'm expelling blood cells and other organic matter that never made it.

yeh I've been told all my life just how good looking my Mum is. Still do. most recently happened when I went to a fish & chip shop with her the other day.

Id*

youtube.com/watch?v=A_9Wx5YihJM

proper choon

ar hero has fallen :((

liar
if that were true you'd live in bumfuck rural Slovenia with shitty internet and shitty tinned foods

right wingers and leftifts don't defend ideas or concepts, they defend socio-economic classes and their assorted ideology.
Only the true radical centrist can decide the proper way for the nation.

Was asked what my favourite internet meme was and I panicked and said it was the Crazy Frog.
They probably think I'm a right weirdo runt now.

You what?! NO TURKEY?

SCREAMING

I'm only 4 months away from my wedding but the closer it gets the more I think I'm loving her less.
I don't get it. Is it just nerves? Is this normal?

yeah immigrants never buy anything obviously, low IQ twat

would you put your dick in there?

Based, imagine not supporting Israel

I'm not Slovenian though dumbass

>going on /r9k/

Honestly, imagine hating HALF the world's population, boggles the mind.

is that turtle?

>goddamn
Why do Americans do this?

QUICK: name 5 animals that are not extinct in britain

Everyone's talking about the assassination, of course. Here. Take my copy of the new Black Horse Courier. Go ahead. Keep it.

Wonder why most girls want a big white stallion

>not the retarded pepe

tbf i don't like asia either

you'd burn it of

my arsehole after a madras

Why does New Zealand seem to have the most anti yank people

monogamy is unnatural

rorkes fucking LOVE kikes

wow... it's not like he was despised since day one

you're h'uwhite and within a few generations your kids would be indistinguishable from Slovenians

>balanced amount of demand for unskilled work
literally yes, there is subdivisions in the labour market. foreigners are good at manual work but not good at communication heavy work or work that requires institutional knowledge. crudely put - more people picking potatoes or assembling Iphones (lets pretend they're being produced in the uk), needs more british truck drivers (brits have the comparative advantage simply because they're used to driving on the right handside and they know the motorways better than foreigners) and people working in call centres to troubleshoot problems.

that also said, those foreingers also demand unskilled british workers - when they go to the doctor they want to communicate with a british secretary, when they need to do their bnaking they'll have british clerks, they're mobile contract has an issue - british call centre runt.

Niggers, Pakis, Jews, White trash, Indians

corrr

got tears in my eyes

whoa.......

Answer the g*ddamn question

Ah, another selfish cunt. Those that voted for Brexit weren't affected themselves. They felt sorry for their unskilled countrymen who were getting fucked over. For their youth who have had no chance to get skilled and won't be able to until they have completed a masters degree and 3 unpaid internships

Go fuck yourself elitist cunt/immigrant. We Brexiteers have found our voice because you took it too far.

all unskilled work will be done by robots soon
need to send them back asap they're not needed anymore

German and Dutch immigrants (Gottverdammt/Godverdomme)

whirring

And what do they buy things with? Their wages. And where do their wages come from? Their unskilled work. Do you think an unskilled worker pays the exact amount of money to the unskilled labour sector as he takes in wages? They never spend any on skilled labour? They just live in a shack in a field eating raw fucking potatoes. This isn't hard to understand if you're 18+ and reasonably intelligent.

tfw i'll marry the oneitis some day

the future wife

The thinking man's Radiohead

I'm married. Want help?

intelligent population