Hey Sup Forums...

Hey Sup Forums, if you saw someone wearing this and getting beat up by Mexicans who assume he's a Trump supporter because they can't read, what would you do?

Would you intervene?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nope.

Probably not, Rich sheltered people have to learn some time.

I would laugh, and laugh, and laugh, and then laugh some more. Almighty Kek, please make this actually happen.

I would video it.

C'mon Kek, work some of that meme magic

Wait, mejican americans dont support trump?

Probably be an improvement for people who actually bought merchandise from the current year man.

I sometimes love the ignorance of my people

Pretty much the exact face I expect under that hat.

I'd be half tempted to join in and help them.

Yeah, I'd call the cops... after they have already beaten the guy half to death. Hopefully the cops show up in time to deport their illegal spic asses.

Please make this happen

>Would you intervene?

Yeah, I'd join in and beat the shit out of him too.

But seriously, it depends. Am I alone? How many Mexicans? Are they manlets? Even if he is a fucking retard for buying the hat, let alone wearing it outside, I don't think he should get his ass kicked for it.

"Now I can finally get laid!'

Only after they were beaten to the point of learning their lesson.
Then I'd draw my ccw and shout for them to desist, then magdump and collect my consequence free confirmed kills.

Red pill on spics and guns at the same time. He could share what he learned with his fellow cucks.

Shout "LA RAZA" and clap.

Depends how bad the guy was getting his ass kicked.
Like if they just beat him up that's one thing.
If he is on the ground, and has 3 beaners stomping on his head I would certainly stop them

Put on Make America Great Again hat and beat up the Mexicans.

READ THIS MILLENIALS

YOU WILL DIE IN A WAR IF HILLARY CLINTON IS ELECTED

This is how the evil boomer generation wants to "deal with the millenial problem."

They want to thin your numbers through death and war.

God help you.

>"“I want the Iranians to know that if I’m president, we will attack Iran. In the next 10 years, during which they might foolishly consider launching an attack on Israel, we would be able to totally obliterate them.”

youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU

The fuck is this "Drumpf" shit?
Libtards are such fucking children
"HA! DRUMPF! Sounds funny! What kind of foreigner name is Drumpf anyways? He's fucking racist"

Is it weird to wear my MAGA cap in public?
I live in libshit MA, I've done it a few times. Had a fat beaner glare at me from his care, and some white woman yell something at me as I drove by. Shit was thrilling.

>Mexicans
>Thailand

How does one get a MAGA cap if one is a foreigner? Asking for a friend

I got mine of Amazon, not sure if they have international shipping, and I doubt Amazon.co.uk has MAGA caps.
But try to check both those.

This is obviously misquoted. I don't even like the bitch, but she was responding to the question "What would you do if Iran launched a nuclear missile". Though she is a pro-war bitch, you're essentially lying.

NEET's in a Nutshell.....

I'd probably run to be honest. I would call the police however.