Iceman

Val Kilmer looks like a fucking ayyy lmao

And he wants to play Iceman in Top Gun 2.

twitter.com/valkilmer/status/872296447709896704/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/movies/val-kilmer-tweets-photo-iceman-top-gun-2-confirmed-article-1.3228252

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1UztCDH2xuQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Isn't he dead? I thought Chuck Sheen gave him the AIDS

hahahahahaahahahah

No he had throat cancer, probably from eating too much pusy like Michael Douglas.

YOU CAN GIVE ME AIDS ANYTIME

He should seriously an hero

Holy Fuck

he looks way better now. big muscular steroid guys are not attractive at all , theyre actually disgusting desu

BULLSHIT, YOU CAN GIVE ME AIDS

ยจ
Fuck me, this is sad.

I can't believe he lost all that weight

Wait is that how they got it?

He looks great.

He just got old.

It's been 20 years since Heat. What the fuck do you expect.

Looks fine.
He looks good for 57. The dude obviously hasn't taken care of himself throughout the years.

>He just got old.

VAL FAGS ON DAMAGE CONTROL

That's actually what Michael Douglas said, yes. Val Kilmer is a weirdo though and didn't really say what he had just announced that he'd gotten better. Rumors were all saying throat cancer though and that he didn't want to have it properly treated.

Come on man. This guy has the Thetans (or he does not have Thetans? I don't remember how it works) and is going to defeat Xenu.

You can't compare.

Also, plastic surgery, something something.

What the fuck is your problem dude.
Look, I get it that Tony Scott is dead now but you should still be happy about Top Gun 2 you faggot.

damn he lost a shit ton of weight

Tom? Plastic surgery?
Nice fucking try faggot.

Tom stays young because of the tons of pussy he's drowning in.

Of course they're all bitches from the SeaOrg...but you gotta keep it in the family sometimes I guess.

Top Gun is gay and faggot

He reminds me of butthead.

>because of the tons of pussy he's drowning in.
Didn't the scientology church literally try to find him another wife after Katie Holmes though? Like they had people working on it.

his hair still looks pretty good

I think it's actually the opposite. No stresses of women, drugs, or alcohol. Plus the whole millions to spend on chefs and trainers.

If I were him I'd stay fucking single and just fuck waves of SeaOrg whores.

All he has to do is say that sucking his cock will put them up another level. They're all gullible fucks.

>Didn't the scientology church literally try to find him another wife
Breh, he literally talked to Miscavige about how he wanted to find a new girlfriend and and pulled from within the ranks, and gave her the Pretty Woman treatment to make his desire a reality. Then she made some tiny mistake as I recall and got the boot.

He looks fine, you sandnigger, Go be a subversive elsewhere.

it's his son's time to shine now

>looks fine for 57

are you shitting me? I know 70 year olds that look younger than that. he looks like hell because that's what cancer does to you

Wasnt he fat as fuck recently?

I saw top gun last Sunday and it still holds up, so many actors that got their breakthrough. How come Ironside never made it big?

Jesus Christ, first he's fat now he's old, what the fuck?

he's starting to look better in that pic. he should've never gotten fat

at least he unjusted himself and isn't a fat fuck anymore

Top Gun 2, 14 minutes flying drones, hour and half playing beach volleyball in slow motion. Sign me the fuck up.

haha that shirt

Val on twitter seems like a decent guy but I guess he was a real asshole to work with.

Going through his movie choices its hard to see where he made a bad pick. Its just that the movies turned out awful but on paper they all seemed like good ideas.
Sometimes you just never know how a film is going to turn out until its all done being filmed.

dirty pusy

when will he be in the MCU ???

Bogdanov bros. biopic starring Val Kilmer when?

Is he auditioning for the Warren Beatty biopic?

he looks older than my father who is 64
cancer is a bitch

Goodkill from 2014 with Ethan Hawke deals with the issue of drones phasing out fighter pilots. I hope they touch on this subject and the new problem that arises.

They say he has throat cancer but he looks like he has AIDS

youtube.com/watch?v=1UztCDH2xuQ

I don't want to see this aids ridden freak in top gun 2 it's bad enough we will get a CGI volleyball scene cause fatty Cruise

Last I saw a picture of him, he was fucking fat. Now he turned into a skelly.

Val was great in Tremors, hasnt aged a day.

Bogged

looks like trans lexi

wtf i'm never gonna lick pussy again

val killmer yourself

HIGHWAY TO THE DANGERZONE