"Superheroes" is one letter away from becoming "Superherpes"

"Superheroes" is one letter away from becoming "Superherpes"

What heroes have wrestled with STDs?

Other urls found in this thread:

comicvine.gamespot.com/infectious-lass/4005-47108/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The original Shadowhawk had AIDS, but I'm pretty sure he didn't get it sexually.

One of the Titans had aids. One of Green Arrow's proteges, I do believe.

Speed Demon had a cape chaser give Hercules the clap.

Me

;_;

I guess Pym might have tussled with venereal diseases before

Infectious Lass probably has every STD ever. It's literally her power set to have shitloads of diseases.

>comicvine.gamespot.com/infectious-lass/4005-47108/

>Infectious Lass was a rejected applicant from the Legion of Super-Heroes who joined the Substitute Legion. She later became the wife of Jacques Foccart, Invisible Kid II. The contrast between her rather gross power set (and phlegmy costume) and her resiliently kind nature and optimism has made her a bit of a fan favorite among the third-stringers.

Nah, Speedy was an addict. Heroin, ironically.

At this point I'm willing to bet Ironman.

Alan Moore's Top 10 has S.T.O.R.M.S. - Sexually Transmitted Organic Rapid Mutation Syndrome. Basically, when you get a city full of superheroes, mutants, aliens, magic users, clones, dimensional doppelgangers and so forth...and they're all fuckin' each other...

Well, you rapidly mutate. Technically it's possible that you might become even more super-powerful or even omnipotent, but in every case it's resulted in non-viable forms.

Is this a costume thread?

Mia had HIV

>Joel Schumaker reboots the Aquabats.jpg

Jim Valentino's ShadowHawk, one of the original Image Comics launch titles, was HIV+

Spider-woman is pregnant.

Last I checked anyway.

I would be surprised if deadpool didn't had some STD at some point

Roy Harper from sharing needles

She already gave birth months ago.

One of the subplots to John Byrne's Next Men is that the Next Men have STDs that infect regular humans which give them superpowers.

is very appropriate because the first time I made OP's connection was when I accidentally Googled "Legion Of Super-Herpes" about five or six years back.

your mom

yeah, like, for 10 whole seconds maybe?

There's a bunch of heroes in Empowered that literally got their powers through STD's contracted during sex with aliens/androids/demigods.

Pretty sure they even have a support group for the phenomena in that setting.

There's an Hulk comic from the '90s (i think) about his black friend dying of AIDS. At some point there's a bunch of protestors calling AIDS victims a bunch of sinful fags so Hulk is like "FUCK YOUUU". At the same time Betty tries to talk a gay man, also with AIDS, out of suicide. Spoiler: they both die

Midnighter had aids for a week

Then he got over it

>Last I checked
Hue hue hue

Source, or you're bullshitting.

Lewds when?

Sometimes getting laid is worth going full "I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream"

Holy shit, i just realized that Swing Wing from The Boys is supposed to be a parody of ShadowHawk.

fucking kek

>Legion of Super-Heroes
>lewds

Not him, but it's true. They're shooting the Doctor up with his blood to cure him of a heroin overdose and he mentions it offhand to Apollo.

can also confirm

Best Speedy had HIV

Jet of the New Guardians contracted AIDS from a creature known as the "Hemo-Goblin". This is the same comic that had Snowflame as a villain.

Hell, half the 'heroes' in Empowered got their abilities from Super-STD's.

Heh, i need to go re-read those, assuming I can handle the feels....