This was garbage

This was garbage

Okay, you made a statement. Now make an argument

What's there to argue? Don't tell me retards liked this?

Then why did you make this thread? Either you made it to start up conversation, or to bait responses, either way, you need to make an argument after the statement to continue this thread

Fuck your father's wife. This was kino

It would have been a lot better if things were explained more clearly. A lot of what was going on makes sense if you're familiar with their folk lore about spirits.

It was still good imo, but some of the scenes lost the impact because of this.

How's this for an argument: suck my dick

i liked it

Well, since you offer nothing, this has now turned into a The Wailing appreciation thread, thanks for saving us the effort

why would anyone want such a thing?

saw this with my gf, fucking kino

dont act like you were even watching it normie

Haven't seen it - what makes it good / bad?

If you want to watch 2h30m of koreans being over the top and generally retarded then you'll LOVE this

I'll put this in the 'maybe later' column then

Almost dropped it halfway through because it was kind of shit.
But I'm glad I didn't. It really picks up in the end and was definitely worth watching.

>I'm like immensely stupid and distracted, lol I dont get jap myth and lore this is dumb ghosts arent like this wtf

KYS pseud

Yeah I agree. I paused the movie and spent like an hour going down an internet rabbit hole about Korean shamanism and stuff

It's really a slow burn, the first hour or so is just character building. I think without it, the movie wouldn't be nearly as good. It's like watching a movie go from something innocent into deeper and deeper horror, but while most westerns do this by making the beginning something generic like moving into a new house and setting up, this movie goes for comedy, which is refreshing.
The only comedy aspect I didn't like was the "zombie" fight after things started to get more serious. I feel like it really didn't fit into that part of the movie

You don't even need to get into jap myth lore, there's some obvious symbolism related to religion in general

it helps; such as recognizing the crow as a sign of corruption and evil, and when the priest finds it in his place of worship he realizes the spirit has a hold on him and not even his religion/god can help him, hence why he tries to run away.
Just for example.