What the everloving fuck was her problem?

What the everloving fuck was her problem?

shes just another hurdle in AMC seeing how many people will still eat the steaming pile of shit they put out every sunday

she's ugly and autistic

>her problem

She and her entire clan somehow magically forgot english like 4 years after the world went to shit. What the fuck is up with that

I can't even remember the finale except for the tiger out of no where.

Why the fuck do i keep watching

whats her haircut called?

inb4
>they do it for intimidation! They're just pretending to be retarded, I swear!

bowl w/o fringe med

a feminist marxist cunt

"we killed the only hairstylist."

>Why the fuck do i keep watching
to shitpost, just like everyone else who watches TWD on this board

I can't even remember anything that happened before the current season. Is there something wrong with me?

>she's ugly and autistic

is she literally /ourguy/?

>just fuck my shit up

A person who lives in a junkyard has no respect or dignity.

>so we got a new season with all kinds of over-the-top weird shit from the comics like Negan and the Kingdom that might make it seem like the show is jumping the shark a bit
>I KNOW LETS PILE ON EVEN MORE OVER-THE-TOP WEIRDNESS THAT WASN'T EVEN IN THE COMICS FOR NO REASON AT ALL LMAO

i think Scott Gimple might have ACTUALLY lost his mind

Her "problem" haircut of course.
If you get a straight SJW fringe then you automatically turn into a dickhead.
It's the law.

Exposure the lead and other toxins. They live in a fucking dump.

My guess is that they were mostly hobos before the virus. Would make some sense, they already find a way to live on alcohol alone, and the smell of s dump would probably throw off the dead

She's hot as a feral woman

The cunts english accent was so thick the producers made her sound semi-retarded as opposed to hiring an american.

Check out her other roles.

Her problem. No dick. Need 9 inches. Then good.

I really hope there's a moment like the leader of the Kingdom breaking character and speaking normal English with her. Like as she's about to get killed she starts speaking normally.