When you realize there are dozens, if not hundreds of people reading your posts

>when you realize there are dozens, if not hundreds of people reading your posts

I constantly get the first post of threads doomed to die

nah there's only like 6 people on this board

This is true. But all of them probably samefag all the threads, especially their own.

>the fbi, dozens of celebrities, hundreds of qt girls and chads, and tons of elderly people are on Sup Forums, not just the typical neets

after 10,000 shitposts i don't really think about anything i just fire away randomly

>a cute girl probably laughed at one of your posts but you'll never meet her

Love you guys.

This can't be true. If it were then my threads about movies I like wouldn't die immediately. And all my comments that are actually full of wit would be praised.

Lurkers I know you're reading this. Go fuck yourselves if you're too much of a sperg to post on an anonymous board.

no, u

>tfw the only joy I get out of life is trying to make people on Sup Forums laugh

that and the dopamine rush I get with (You)'s

if you are that big of a pussy you can't post on a chines cartoon anonymous board you should really think about grabbing a shower, hitting the weights, and getting a clue

Do you think she laughs when I say "nigger" too?

I did come counting and you are far off,its more like 100ish.

>been here for ~10 years
>only post maybe 10 times total in a year

I just like reading, desu.

das it mane

Nice reddit filename

there's literally nothing wrong with browsing niche subreddits

>that one user that doesn't argue because he's afraid he won't be able to articulate retorts, losing.

How much of a pussy do you have to be to lurk and never post

>Reading
>not replying
kys

hundreds of thousands of them user, unlike us :)
lurkers should head on over to youtube or something

>when you realize there are only 10 people on this board who just samefag each thread.

>being afraid of the rejects and mongoloids that post here

We enlightened few

nah this entire board is just me samefagging and arguing with myself

All me

Sometime when I make a controversial post I close the tab so that I don't have to face the consequences of my actions.

>some of them might be girls

>some of them might be cute rulebreaking boys

>there are people on this board RIGHT FUCKING NOW who unironically think Marvel movies are good

>some of them might be traps

Yeah like r/The_Donald

Well they DID help us win, so...

nice try girls but you arent fooling anyone

>when you realize your soul is alone in a made up world where nobody is real except you, and the only thing that's stopping you from escaping is the fact that you believe it's real

I did this for the first couple years when I found Sup Forums because I was underage b& and was too scared to post on Sup Forums. That was back in 2006.

Tbh all the redditors and newfags flooding into Sup Forums as of recent could've done the same and then maybe the site wouldn't be as shit as it is now.

>makes a funny post
>no (you)s

>he didn't help colonize /r/t_d
NEWFAGS LEAVE

There is are ugly traps who post about Sup Forums on twitter as well as tumblr sized girls who do the same

sometimes I samefag to get the ball rolling. Only if I'm very confident in the hilarity of the post tho

Didn't mootles say that only 10% of the people who browse this site actually post stuff?

I have a friend that has been browsing this site for years.

He never posts, but he does actually have autism. That might explain it.

just lurking seems unbearable to me, I couldn't stay on Sup Forums without arguing or just calling someone a dumb faggot once in a while, it would be too frustrating otherwise

it's like that on most forums
i used to be scared to post too, now my posts are so low effort. All for the sake of (you)s and laughs

You said he doesnt post though

>Hide the fact you use Sup Forums from friends
>They start calling people "Based"

Was this an attempt at a jape?