New Dunkirk poster

New Dunkirk poster

Are you ready for the best movie of the year Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=T7O7BtBnsG4

I'm a little tired of WW2 films. It seems like we have them every year

I would agree if they all focused on the same battles.

I dont really know much about Dunkirk outside of the basic knowledge that it was a fuck up of an invasion.

Brits extended too far and got themselves into Dunkirk and because of their lack of understanding of strategy they got themselves fucked. Why is this being painted as heroic? They didn't need Dunkirk, it was Churchill trying to mock Hitler personally. This shit could have been avoided at no cost to the British offensive.

Fucking stupid. It was a strategic embarrassment.

>war movie
>12 age rating
lol

What? Dunkirk was an evacuation. Britain and France had been there for months. Britain just got told "You'll listen to US, this is OUR land. The Ardennes CANNOT be penetrated!" and then it was and the French panicked and the British said 'Oh fuck, time to leave lads'. And took 200,000 French with them. Something wonderfully ignored by the French. They also ignore the lies and the desperation they had at the time.

t. Knows Nothing About The Event.

I could explain it to you, but you're literally retarded.

Germans should have won the war

2nd best movie of the year after Justice League

Really?

Jesus even better reason to watch it so

IM READY BRUH

THIS SUMMER
**brawwwwwnnnn**
COMES AN EPIC MOTION PICTURE
**brawwsnnNnNNn**
FROM THE GUY WHO BROUGHT YOU THE DARK KNIGHT
**brawwnNNNNN**
DURING WORLD WAR TWO
**BrawwNNNNN**
ONE MAN, ONE BIG GUY
**BRAWWNNN**
MUST DO WHAT IT TAKES TO BECOME
**Record Scratch**
... a DOG!!!??!?
>it ain't me starts playing
FROM THE BRILLIANT MIND OF INCEPTION
COMES A RAUNCHY SUMMER FLICK FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY
TOM HARDY IS
"BIG GUY"

I'm surprised they haven't marketed Harry Styles that much in the film.

that one guy looks like pewdiepie

>good goy! never forget how evil the nazis were.....

They're probably counting on social media to snare the Harry Styles fans.

Its either because they have class and dont want to alienate men frm it or he's that bad of an actor in the movie

i've seen trailers for this for at least a year

put the fucking movie out already so we can forget about it

>probably the most tactical disastrous campaign of the whole war (inb4 halt order) and overall a complete failure that showed the incompetence of all chains of commands right down to your common foot soldier
>cost the lives of 70k + britsh
>it's gonna be a "remember our brave and heroic british heroes that banded together against evil" - movie

It's a Christopher Nolan movie. You're going to leave the movie feeling like you've only seen the trailer anyways. It's some sort of magic turd trick that only Nolan can pull of

looks fucking weak. disappointed.

t.salty Nazi

The largest blunder of that campaign was the gross incompetence of Germany for not preventing the retreat and practically winning the war.

>a complete failure
lolwut

The fall of France is the disaster, the Evacuation of Dunkirk is the relative success, which yeah was massively bigged up by propaganda.

Brits always rewrite defeats as victories. Hell, look at the most recent terrorist attack. Brits are patting themselves on the backs, like, "Ha! Wankers may have killed seven of us, but we threw chairs at them until four piss-poor coppers arrived and shot up the block! Lon-don! Lon-don! Lon-don!"

He's probably not even that big of a character in it

lol fuck the nazis, i'm just saying man..

anyway i'm on my phone, but the allies got themself surrounded and got repeatedly fuckt up. If you wanna argue that britan could fight their way out in some hypothetical scenario go ahead, but they didnt. Yes the evacuation was a success in the end but france fell and the western leaders come across as ill prepared and incompetent in their cooperation and fuckin civlians saved their asses

if you wanna make a hero movie about the event, at least focus on the french rearguard that stayed behind through heavy fighting so the rest could evecuate

they should hire a new graphic designer.

>"""""miracle"""""" of Dunkirk
>Hitler literally just let them evacuate

It will be shit

Looks really good. I hope my ocd lets me to see it, havent watched interstellar still.