Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that he, is and always was a Reddit-Tier Hook Nosed Jew Meme Character?

Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that he, is and always was a Reddit-Tier Hook Nosed Jew Meme Character?

>Ay goyim Flash you ain't gonna stop me from getting my shekels! Woops! Good thing I have my Absolute Zero™ kekekekekek. OY VEY HOW DIDJOO GET OUT OF THAT ONE FLASH?

The fact that that is literally his entire character right there speaks bounds. Give me one fucking story where he doesn't get wanked, one where there is an actual narrative instead of

>Woah so this is the power of Absolute Zero
>inb4 all of the shitty Rogue's [Noun] Story
>inb4 Absolute Zero

Other urls found in this thread:

dc.wikia.com/wiki/Justice_League_of_Anarchy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

literally Felicity tier
being pushed everywhere because he is a favourite of Johns

people here bitch about Harley Quinn but at least she wasn't forced in the fucking Justice League

oh my man you're looking for Citizen Cold. It's quick and dirty but it's got a decent narrative, solid callbacks and a little bit of pathos.

Plus Cold shits all over Mr. Freeze.

And forever evil has some decent Cold.

Fuck Injustice 2. Wish they never dragged Cold into this shit. Should have just let them keep their Killer Frost waifu. Now we have threads like this.

I never liked him that much. I never got his gimmick. He's just a smash and grab crook who happens to have an ice gun.

>eople here bitch about Harley Quinn but at least she wasn't forced in the fucking Justice League

Holy shit this. What the fuck was with that?

dc.wikia.com/wiki/Justice_League_of_Anarchy

Not everyone on the League likes Cold. Unlike Felicity. Even the bad guys like her. Also, I thought Snart was just Luthor's head of security? Not really a member of the League.

My favorite types of villains have been C-list robbers. I've always loved Shocker and it is a big reason I love Cold. Cold's gun is supposed to counter the Flash's speed.

People call him reddit because he IS reddit

>"nothin personal kid" attitude
>everybody loves him even though he's a murderous dickhead
>no consequences for his actions,
>regularly best buddies with Flash even though he kills people
>Major character in the Justice League comics for some dumbass reason
>Reforms, but still evil because why not
>Gets superpowers and made handsome because he's being shilled
>has a "sense of honor" which appeals to Narutards. Basically works as a get out of conflict free card
>"muh parents were mean to me" backstory that is a dime a dozen in villains

And don't fucking say "he only kills people who deserve it." Nobody in the League would fucking stand up for Batman if he killed Joker, so Flash letting Cold off is moronic.

He's basically Captain Coldsteel the Hedgehog.

>being pushed everywhere
Yeah, does DC really think the market can handle this level of character saturation? 4 comic book issues, a film that isn't out yet, and a video game arriving at least one year from now. It's shameless.

is this a thread for c-list villains who you want to get a career ending injury?

Nice pasta.

>2 tv shows
>videogame
>in the fucking Justice League comic
>etc.

for a minor character meanwhile there are Superman characters that get nothing

I wrote that but somebody else reposted it. I'm still right though.

but he is liked by his enemies?
Flash literally respects him because he is a "nice" villain.

There are no Wonder Woman rouges in the Justice League. Fuck, there aren't even any Bat rouges that are members.

Cold being in the league is like Harley Quinn joining.

Only Barry respects him. Wally hates him and other heroes can't stand him either.

>18 Posts
>6 Posters
God the same fagging in this thread reeks.

why do you guys hate the working class?

Yes.

>>in the fucking Justice League comic
Why are you still in August 2015, user?

>he does it again

ZOMG! SO AWESUMMMM XD XD XD LELELEL

Better post another one of those "AWESOME HYPE" pages coldfag since that's literally the only thing your character has.

if Johns likes him, he's a meme shit character

Who would win in a fight, SAITAMEME or Cold?

>>Fuck, there aren't even any Bat rouges that are members.
Catwoman, nignog. And that was JLA, the name that actually matters.

Johns likes a lot of DC characters.

The only character Johns dislikes is New 52 Superboy.

What's wrong, do your favorite ice themed villains fall rarely come out ahead?

DC is a meme company anyway
>inb4 Marlel shill
>shoo shoo Mouseketeer
I only read patrician Valiant Comics you fags. Enjoy your fucking bi-annual Reboots and monthly crossovers/events.

>Look ma! I posted it again!

Imagine if it was the other way around, Sup Forums would be crying about batwankery no stop

>the flash respects him
>thinks he's a nice villain
Nah

It only just now hit me that back when Killer Frost was announced for Injustice 1 a bunch of faggots came out of the woodwork to posture about her importance. This place runs around in a big circle.

>now that the dust has settled
What dust? Get outta here you fucking casual.

Captain Cold is my favorite Robot Master

That's Bobby drake you moron

but only casuals like Captain Cold

>Reddit-tier
I don't know what this means, but it sounds like a meme. You better shut up.

Wouldn't that be Coldman?

That's not gonna help our case. The Cold haters are out in full force. Which is fine. I always appreciate seeing things from someone else's perspective and having an intelligent discussion about it.

was it love?

>a bunch of faggots came out of the woodwork to posture about her importance.

Were they saying she was or wasn't important?

>trying this hard to force a dank new meme

Casuals like almost anything DC and Marvel. What's your point?

Either opinion is pretty hard to argue, because you first have to assert she matters. All the cool pages in the world won't matter if the character never had an impact.

>intelligent discussion

Yeah but to know either way you'd have to read comics, and this is Sup Forums.

>Nothing persona, Quick.

>everybody loves him
Flat out wrong.
>no consequences for his actions
Again, just flat out wrong. He gets caught and he goes to jail.
>beat buddies woth the flash
Three for three
>reform
He never reformed tho so you're a winning streak here.
>major character
We haven't seen since the Amazon virus arc
>gets superpowers
lost them and it's not like having Superpowers in a comic book is anything unique.
>made handsome
Comic book artist don't do ugly
>has a sense of honor
It's more like a code of conduct

I want Sup Forums , Sup Forums and Sup Forums to fucking leave. I'm sick of this contrarian hipster bait flooding this board with garbage like this. Fuck off.

Casuals haven't even heard of the flash's rogues till 2014. Captain cold has been a fan favorite for the past two decades.

>l-leave please
Captain Coldsteel Fags on suicide watch kek

And for the past two decades he's been a meme character you faggot

Oh yeah let's all shed a tear for Johnny quick.

Lex has almost all of the things listed.

>I'm sick of this contrarian hipster bait flooding this board with garbage like this.

Said on the board that tries to shame people for liking Batman everyday.
I gues in that case is not being "contrarian hipster bait" tho.

You're spending too much time on the chans if you think 'leave please' is someone being legitemetly upset

At least he never acted like a villain with an honor code, which he will drop at the hat.

this seems to be true

Nobody dhames liking Batman.
We shame them for liking Batgod which is something else entirely.

>>defending a cop killer

Cold tried going legit during Wally's run.

>everyone forgets about "golden snowball recoveries"

Cold has tried to go legit a few times I think

Cold doesn't have a sense of honor Sup Forums. He has basic human decency and rules to keep himself amd his crew under the radar.

Johns basically ignored everything beforehand, shit like Wally and Cold having a party where they get along great, to set shit like this up.

It worked out but Wally was actually much, much nicer to his Rogues than Barry ever was.

>criminal
>basic human decency

These are the people that like Gotta Go Fast: The Hero

All this shitposting and nobody has mentioned Bart yet. Is wikipedia blocked in Australia for some reason?

But user, he isn't in a film, that automatically means he has no exposure is and thus the best character find of 2013.

That was the Top fucking with his head.

I'm really afraid that this thing will turn into a meme.
A pretty cool character will be hated by Sup Forums because someone got mad that he made it into IJ2 instead of Killer frost.

>I like the Flash Rogue's Gallery because Spiderman and Batman are too popoular!

>Spider man rouges
>Popular

>opinions I don't like are memes

Fuck off, not everyone loved Cold before and not everyon will love it now. Stop crying so much fucking Flashfag.

>everyone must love him!! REEEEE! CASUAL! SHITPOSTERS!

>someone doesn't like a character I do

>better call it a meme

Coldfags are truly delusional. I think they might be losing this mind. They never suspected when they woke up this morning they would get BTFO this hard. How truly sad to see them all breaking down like this. Just... wow. Truly pathetic.

*their

really made me think

I'm a #mrfreezemissle now

zozzle

>flashfags in a nutshell

Wait, Killer Frost isn't in Injustice 2? I figured she'd definitely be in since she was in the first one.

>implying anybody likes Spiderman's villains

I've heard this before, but where does it come from? Spiderman has absolute shit tier villains.

You can have an opinion but it's doesn't means it has any value to it.

Goddamnit, Coldfags ain't never living this shit down now.

Nope, cut because she'd be too similair to Captain Cold.

>truly pathetic
Isn't that what your mother said when she saw you for the very first time?

Then why the hell are they adding Cold? She was a top tier character in the first one.

I still haven't seen any of you Coldfags come up with a good rebuttal for this other than spoutting useless memes.

Stop projecting, Coldfag. It will do you no good here.

Really because looks like a rebuttal to me.

>it will do you no good here
Isn't that what your prom date said when she saw your penis?

Goddamn, this projection is strong. Keep up, m8, you're only digging a bigger hole for yourself step by step.

>"mutually respect" with The Flash
>kills people just for shekels

This is the whole Rogues gallery. C-list characters who fight one of the most powerful of the DCU

Minor characters appear all the time in comics user

He's not even in justice league as a flash villan he's in it as a luthor supporting character.

Plus they pretty much stopped the plot anyway

He's not in the league at all he is head of security to somebody who was in the league for about 2 arcs who even then was mostly there so they could keep an eye on him

Flashfags play as many video games as they read comics. Which is to say, zero

>a hole for yourself
Hey is that what your gym teacher said when he molested you?

Remember when Ted Kord was a teenager and possibly being manipulated by Luthor?

Fuck off, you falseflagging faggot.

So your mother hates you, your prom date laughed at your teacher, and you were molested by your gym teacher.

No wonder you are a Coldfag, you can relate to him because he's had a rough childhood also.

>He never reformed tho so you're a winning streak here.
To be fair it did look for a while like he was having a Reformation arc of some sort.
Anons still a fucking faggot though

*penis