Zootopia

>mfw carrots are actually bad for rabbits

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2mm_Kolibri
mega.nz/#!e9hzzIDQ!_Ilxkgkns2PzNNxclDtvKpKisyCViEykD5hLaGmTelg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They're like a candy, a treat. Don't always feed them, just sometimes. I think rabbits (at least pet rabbits) mostly eat timothy hay or stuff like it.

Can confirm. Dill and parsley for dinner and timothy hay for pretty much whole day every day.

they can eat carrot for dinner, but a piece no bigger than your pinky

the perfect weapon for officer hopps:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2mm_Kolibri

Stayed hg

So, was Judy a racist?

just saw this movie. fucked me up, Sup Forums.

is this what the secular world is? is this the world of love they always promised us was coming? what place do I have here? what fucking purpose do I serve?

I feel the most intense, deepest sense of shame, the shame one feels when one has been in the presence of true beauty

It's just a movie

a kids movie, too

Meetup update lads: all is well.

This thread doesn't have enough Finnick!

where is it, and how many people are there?

post pics

The movie is great and unexpected hit, but I know why Disney was resentful towards it, the things that happened behind the movie, and some of them are happening right now... It creeps me out..

what happened? are you talking about the furry ad campaign?

I want Moana to fail so hard they have to admit this was the lion king of 2016 and make a push for more.

Finally saw this last night. Did not expect that breaking bad reference.

Carrots are only bad for rabbits if you stick them in the mouth. :^)

not just that.

Protozootopia,but its not just that it was going to be about one sided prejudice, with shock collars etc.
I pieced facts together and realized one of the directors purposedly trained himself to hate "prey" animals to make himself more relatable to the character he created.

why does that creep you out?

>

Are you guys even a fan of the show?

looks exciting

Should i admire his dedication or question his sanity? The grimmer thing is he did it for nothing because that story was rejected by Disney executives so he did it for nothing.

what's so crazy about what he did?

Double "nothing" ,sorry. can't delete this on my mobile.

>Just one look and I fell so hard, hard, haaaard, in looove! With yoooou! Ohh ooooooh!

Everyone's a little bit racist, sometimes.

How many lads are there?

I thought I was crazy for cuddling with Nick and Judy plushes but seeing this makes me feel better about it

T-two. Watched the film and we've split up in Camden. Wew

What the hell are you talking about? Explain.

Sounds like a fun time.

Well, to date, it's the only movie I've spent over a thousand dollars to go see.

Did you hug_?

Milk is bad for cats

Went a bit further than that

>the meetup was today
>got drunk the previous night and forgot
>mfw

I can stop any time! Also this is none of your business!

What if it's cat milk?

please share

You're going to need to tell us more than that

So how long until a kid knocks this one over?

Doesn't mean you go around committing hate crimes.

proceed

We hugged twice.

fucking faggots, get a room.

Thread confirmed for being a literal hugbox.

He means the edible ones, Jude

I just saw this. It was below expectations. The entire movie was based off of a topical political theme. Plot, characters, every fucking line of dialogue only existed to say "don't be racist." Because of that, the characters didn't come off well, which made the chemistry between them fail, which was the main thing that made Frozen, Tangled, and WiR work. Either that, or the writing was just bad, which makes sense since the dialogue and plot weren't as engaging as those other movies either. Actually, who were they even trying to appeal to with this movie? The plot is too complex for little kids, and yet not logically consistent or believable enough for adults. The omnipresent anti-discrimination theme was probably circumstantial to little kids, but cringeworthy to adults.

I feel like that lengthy Godfather reference summed up the whole movie. It wasn't clever enough to make anyone over the age of 10 laugh, and yet no kid that age has seen the Godfather (in fact, some of the real young ones probably won't even get the concept of references yet). Actually, what was that even doing in a Disney movie? When's the last time such an overt and lengthy reference to another film was in one? And what was with Shakira's character? And the iPhones? All that stuff made it feel more like a Despicable Me film or something. Classic Disney films (and even the successful recent Disney films) were timeless and appealed to both kids and adults, on the virtue of being both accessible and really well made. This one was the opposite.

Really pretty though, although it still doesn't look as good as Pixar movies. They just have more detail or something.

Not soon enough.

That's fucking horrifying.

You're making Judy sad.

I want to drink the bun.

>not posting the good one

And what did she have against handing out parking tickets? Somebody has to do it, and she's a new recruit.

New recruits don't start out handing out parking tickets. That's handled by traffic control departments. She's a cop, so at the very least she would start out working a beat or something. Having her start out as a meter maid is kind of an insult.

As far as im concerned, a kid can take it and dump it all in a woodchipper.

LEGO knockoffs must be destroyed.

>That's handled by traffic control departments

Isn't that what she's in? Even at the end, she was still assigned to a traffic crime.

I'm not sure about the place you live, or your background, but in many ways we're already there. As a human being, and as an agent, you must not only see and dream, but also open your eyes. Look around you and you'll find that the world, no matter how much it waver and stutter and wobble, is moving toward that direction and had been doing that for most of history.

Personally I don't think secularism is an end, but a certain degree of secular sensibility is certainly necessary for a cohesive society.

Lastly don't feel ashamed. It is a strong feeling, and it is strong because it comes from the denial of a intrinsic part of yourself. Face that part of yourself instead and make a decision either for it or against it. Then move forward with that decision.

It's nice to see that they still put some effort into these shorts they post in Facebook.
Might not be much but they're still pretty neat to watch.

who the hell wears a tie with a Hawaiian shirt anyway?

I can't read moonrunes.

A legitimate business man, that's who.

>Bonnie: So proud of you , Bun-Bun, then and we still are now
>Stu: Dreams do come true! But so do nightmares. Watch your back.
>Nick: I can always count on your dad for sage advice.

That's okay, I don't either.

We side character hours yet?

It's about the scene from the hospital except Nick shouts that they've both gotta strip naked and pretend to be inmates to fool the guards. Judy panics, kicks Nick down the toilet, but then realizes, "Oh. We can escape that way."

>side character hour
>posting the protagonist

Does anybody have a mega link for the artbook?

I want to draw stuff but I need references

Look around and you will find
No one's really color blind

The hero they needed, but didn't deserve.

>he's calling Dawn "hero"

I'm in love with Nick, help.

IF THIS IS TRUE THEN HERE IS WHAT YOU DO. Become bunny.

Judy is the cure for everything

Jeez... i've seen the movie 23X and i've spent about C$500.

Not my gay love for Nick.

Has anyone got these shorts available for download?

Technically that was travel costs to go to Japan for an extended weekend. It's just that the entire impetus for the trip was to be there on Zootopia's opening day and I wouldn't have gone otherwise.

odd request, but here you go user.

Ah yes I remember you mentioning that trip a while back. :^)

Here you go, friendo.
mega.nz/#!e9hzzIDQ!_Ilxkgkns2PzNNxclDtvKpKisyCViEykD5hLaGmTelg

I didn't watch the movie or even buy a zootopia product. So I don't really know what this cartoon is about. I am just here for the fan stuff like the chinks and japs comic.
Also bunnies poop a lot. I don't like bunnies
And fox urine is strong in smell, you would not like it.

Oh har-har. I guess I walked into that one, eh. :^)

holy shit, Nick is a confirmed shitposter. Stu is probably one of those guys who post in late night feels threads.

>implying Nick would even be in social media in the first place

Nick is better than Jude. Nick is for lewd.

>after another shitty day n this horrible world you go to bed
>you just want to fall asleep as fast as possible to stop thinking about this fisgusting existence
>after a long slumber you finally wake up
>you are not in your room
>you seem to be in some sort of living room in a curiously small apartment
>you look around, everything seems strangely small, even the cough your a sitting on
>You start paying attention to the TV in front of you, some sort of female skunk is talking about make up and giving fashion tips
>you look at your hands, to your surprise you don't see human hands, in their place you see small hare hands
>you start shivering, you grow more confused by the minute
>you hear a female voice coming from the next room
>"Ha! Did you fall asleep watching TV again hun ?You are getting old!"
>It's Judy, she's holding a baby bunny
>She is giving you a warm smile, but you just look shoked
>"What's wrong ?" she asks
>Stuttering you try to explain her who you are, and try to tell ehr about the horrible human world
>You can feel the tears coming as you try to make sense of what's going on
>She cuts you off
>"It was just a nightmare...you are not a monster"
>"You are in Zootopia, you are the bravest detective hare in ZPD"
>"BUT-" you try to continue but she won't let you
>"It was just a nightmare, relax... you are gonna wake up the baby...now go wash your hands.. dinner is ready, I made your favorite, carrot cake!"
>she makes her way to the dining room, but she turns around and smiles at you
>"stop worrying... the nightmare is over, yo uare home."

/trash/

Heh! When I read this I immediately thought I had become Stu Hopps.

Thanks

But.... But I wanna be a Wolf... And with Nick.