What does Sup Forums think of JL8?

what does Sup Forums think of JL8?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6OmbjjWVhko
limbero.org/jl8/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anything that doesn't make Superman, Batman, Wonderwoman and co. look like a bunch of pissed-off Edgelords is ok in my book.

It was basically the only source of non-edgelord DC stuff for awhile there, and Wondy's mom was fine as hell. DC should give him a job.

Also I bet Yale Stewart has a cute dick.

DC should serialize JL8.

Imagine the leg up they'd have on Marvel if they had a weekly strip in major newspapers.

Kids who read the Sunday cartoons would grow up on Supes and Wondy.

>Bruce is currently taking Power Girl on a date to a gourmet PB&J restaurant

Based Yale.

>alfred threatened to murder that uppity hipster who told off karen

Dick Pick/10

The Butlering 2: Alfred Kicks A Hipster To Death

they already had something better with Lil Gotham. They also got that new one that Dustin Nguyen is working on that's being published by Scholastic.

Alfred's idea of serving being making the person being served happy and informing them of new ways to enjoy things, rather than mocking them, is a good idea. It's a lot better than that "You Ninja Turtles are in a horrible situation, I'm going to shit-talk you for liking pizza" crap Tynion gave us.

It's pretty good, but it's also slower than a glacier.

>confirmed for not reading comics.

I see you got time to read this unofficial shit but not actual DC Comics.

Piss off.

Liked it when it was actually about the kids having fun just dropped it when muh drama flooded it

Is there an incarnation of Alfred that isn't based?

I think DC are stupid as fuck for not officially picking it up and officially releasing it. Keep giving the web version away for free (make it exclusive to the DC site/app for 24 hours or something) and release it physically in some sweet hardcover large format books.

Then they should turn it into a short TTG type cartoon. It'd be fucking perfect for 10 minute episodes.

The series is exactly the type of thing DC needs to hook kids while they're young.

>what does Sup Forums think of "X"?
Sup Forums wants to fuck ______

Too bad the comic industry is controlled by executives who just look at what they think is popular right now and invest on it instead of looking for good ideas.

It irks me that it's Kara instead of Arthur, but other than that I find it pretty enjoyable.

I do wish they'd interact with the villain kids more since they're great. Lex is based as always. And it's hilarious that Joker wears a red hoodie.

It's cool and cute, even though Bruce is a dick to Karen.
Too bad the update takes such a long time.

Not that i know of.

Thanks guys i didn't realize this was back since the lantern camping trip.

brucesmile.jpg

Oh god, Kara's too cute.

There's a new one.

its GR8

>implying kids read newspapers anymore
It's a dying industry.

It's charming as fuck, but the pace is too slow for me. Either it needs to have more updates or it needs to have faster-paced plots, because the way it works now it's just endless limbo after endless limbo and nothing ever happens.

I still catch it on Sup Forums whenever it's posted, but I can't get invested in a storyline that moves at the pace of frozen molasses.

Little too on with his dissatisfaction if corporate properties and how smug he is with creating a tiny tots version of them to somehow pacify fans. He'd be better suited applying that effort into creating original work than trying to work on something that won't get past a local cons artist alley.

Plus who sends a flaccid dick pic?

Love it. It's been really helpful in getting any girl I've dated into DC.

More like JLB8

This song is actually really catchy

youtube.com/watch?v=6OmbjjWVhko

>Imagine the leg up they'd have on Marvel if they had a weekly strip in major newspapers.
What leg up? There's been a Spider-Man newspaper comic continuously running since the 70's.

Never seen it but I need to now. That Martian Manhunter is just too cute.

igotufam

limbero.org/jl8/1

I love everything about JL8. They should do an animated version.

Updates are too slow but its pretty cute

I really enjoyed Supe's speech about not fighting the bullies. I think I got bored of it some time after that.

I used to follow JL8 when it was popular. After the drama that came out about the creator, I stepped away as he stopped posting updates. There hasn't been that many comics published since his return, right?

I've honestly never seen anyone on Sup Forums say that they dislike it.

They're way less frequent, but that doesn't have anything to do with the drama, if you can even call attention whores drudging up minor shit that happened ages ago drama.

Yale's coming up in the world, we should be proud of him.

It's cute.

This pretty much
Why would you want to read a comic about kids made by a literal rapist???

She sure is.

uhh... sometimes he dies early i guess? that counts kinda

Wait, are they listening to Frasier?

Wait, wtf happened?

Also why is everyone a rapist now?

why? DC already had their own version of this. They literally have their own version of this going on right now with Dustin Nguyen's Secret Hero Society. The cold hard truth is as cute as this book is, it's not gonna pull huge numbers. It'll sell as well as Tiny Titans did or Superman Family Adventures. Kids barely ever go into LCS, and if they do they're not gonna pick this shit up.

Based Alfred.

Because tumblr.

Original user from .

If I remember correctly. I thought that Yale suspended the comic due to the false rape claim that was placed against him. DC threatened him with legal action if he continued until the drama was resolved, right?

They're all white people except for the alien so its cool

Is Power Girl a huge cunt or do I just expect too much from 8 year olds?

yup
the """rape"""" victim asked for 200k i think

The camping arc was a bit of a let down but other than that it's great. Great reaction images, great references, endearing and comfy as shit

Bit of both. You can't expect little kids to be saints but she's the biggest dick in the comic by far.

Psht why not just read lityle marvel instead

are they still on birthday

No they're on Bruce's date with Karen

Yeah, I miss these guys.

>Victor on the line
>His wife is sick

>caller is Victor
>Change to song about embracing life, meaning of love, and accepting one's choices made/self/fate

DEEPEST LORE

>never knew about these comics until now
>start reading them
It's funny. I like it.

>It was basically the only source of non-edgelord DC stuff for awhile there
Fucking casual

It was good when it was episodic, but once it became a longer story it became absolute shit.

Ha

I love it Alfred only sucks when he's not there.

Look bro, Swamp Thing and Animal Man were nice and all, but JL8 starting roughly the same time the Nu52 did made it a breath of fresh air for a lot of fuckin' people

Oh golly gosh dang it, I knew Alfred would tell Hipster McButtface off, but that's even better than I imagined it would be.