Why all the hate? For teenage dramas, this was probably the best movie I've seen in decades

Why all the hate? For teenage dramas, this was probably the best movie I've seen in decades.

First, I'm not a big fan of vampire films, but this film was on point the entire time. Sure a few slip ups, but overall top notch.

Bella Swan's relationship with Edward Cullen was adorable, it was fun watching it blossom into a ball of fiery romance. Really felt bad for Jacob, though... he's got a hot bod, but he's such a try-hard it's annoying (which means he played his part well, I'm not dissing him).

I won't spoil the ending for those who missed it, but I want to give a shout out to whoever played Jessica, Eric, Alice Cullen, Phil, Cora... sorry if I forgot any names, I've only seen it twice so far. Feel free to respond if you're the actors in this film, I'd love to chat up with you guys and talk about the next chapter... which I WILL watch.

Going to watch it again tonight.

I got bored after the fifth 10-minute shot of Edward staring and turned it off.

twilight is too much kino for me

If even the actors in it laughed about how shit it was, it should tell you something about the quality.

Twilight was good in a way that reached its audience (like capeshit movies, and it's probably better than most too generally) and that it was to bad it was funny, most people still kept watching. Besides the two leads are hot, which helps too.

Though after Part 1 it turned into pure shit.

>Though after Part 1 it turned into pure shit.

I'm still going to watch it, you can't stop me.

My wife got me to watch them not too long ago for shits and giggles. Honestly not as bad as I thought it would be. The romance stuff was cringe but the societies were interesting. Also like how Rob Pat is branching out and doing different things now. He was great in Rover.

Are you a cunt? This shit is made excusely for girls and cat ladies.

oh you absolutely should, new moon is the best one. Edward leaves her, which causes Bella to slip into a catatonic state for months and have screaming nightmares at night.

Then, she realizes she can see his fucking ghost if she's in danger and starts endangering HER FUCKING LIFE to catch ghostly glimpses of him.

THEN, there's a mix-up and Edward tries to commit suicide by exposing his cock to a crowd in Italy.

It's...wonderful

Why would I want to? It's your time, do whatever the fuck you want with it. If you enjoy it, all the power to you.

Eww, there's penis? Is this not a chick flick?

If you're 14 and female, they're great. That's their basic demo and I don't think the filmmakers ever lost sight of that.

the chick flick is more in Breaking Dawn when he uses his vampire teeth to bite though her stomach in labor so their dhampir baby can live and Jacob falls in love with said baby.

it's a masterpiece

Good bait OP, but remove this part because it's going too far:
>Feel free to respond if you're the actors in this film, I'd love to chat up with you guys and talk about the next chapter

I've watched all of them multiple times tbqh, they're awful in just about every way but they're comfy as hell, simple to follow and every one of the actors are easy on the eye

It's rainy day hangover kino and if you've got a basic bitch for a girlfriend they're actually films you can enjoy watching with them

they might be easy on the eye if they weren't suffocated under seven layers of pasty makeup

I like the horrendously obvious makeup and high contrast filters on the films, makes everything look so sterile and I'm all about that cleankino

Twilight is really wonderful and it's great propaganda against promiscuity and degeneracy.
Straight white people, monogamy, marriage, children, family, no gay people at all. Beautiful series

yeah. God hates all those things except vampires of course

One thing i can say unironically I liked is the fairy tale type look in scenes.

Also Anna Kendricks fat tits

I liked certain things about it like the filters and atmosphere but the main romance was the worst thing about the story the other characters were alright and somewhat interesting the societies were kinda cool overall a waste of resources on such a mediocre/trash lovestory.

What "societies" are you people talking about? The british lunatic trying to emulate the Joker?

That was shit way less interesting than vampires societies you can find in other fiction

For me personally, I didn't give a shit about the wannabe aristocrat vampires, I should have said covens. The other vampire covens, Jasper's backstory with that mexican chick, the wolf packs, that stuff was mildly interesting to me. Bella was a mistake self-insert character and Edward was uninteresting and didn't even have a set personality most of the time and his romance with Bella was dumb and urealistic. Even for a teenybopper audience, it was laughable.