Hawkeye will get another book in the future

>Hawkeye will get another book in the future
>still shared with Kate

Don't worry, he won't get one. Marvel will ape DC and try to reposition it's titles from tumblr sjws to neckbeard manchildren soon enough.

I wonder will he be turned into character development.

>shared with Kate
You're mistaken my friend, Kate will become the main Hawkeye and Clint will probably die in CW II.

>shared

He's not dieing. He's going to kill Bruce Banner and get arrested for murder.

Fall of the Hulks, holy shit. Is Betty Ross next?

Hawkeye, more like Cuckeye, amirite? LOL

I guess this is just payback for stealing Ollie's girl then in JLA/Avengers.

Every Hulk but Bruce and Jen was repowered during Omega Hulk. Though Jen probably isn't actually dead. Bendis is extremely predictable with his twists and I bet you that he'll pull out a "she wasn't dead, just in a coma and now she's back to berate Carol for being in the wrong. Tony is a good boy he dindu nuffin"

This is your fault, Sup Forums.

How?

I never liked Kate. Her dynamic with Clint was pretty good, but her solo issues were the fucking worst part of Hawkeye.

Yeah, you're right. I fully expect Bendis to pull out Age of Ultron/Last Will and time-travel problems away. Until then, though I'll shitpost how BENDIS KILLED MY WAIFU, FUCK YOU MARVEL.
>How?
user is either memeing or thinking of waifufags and their "Kate should be solo Hawkeye, Clint can be Ronin or whatever".

I won't mind if he stays in New Avengers, away from Kate.

Dudes divorced. Its not cucking.
Besides he cucked Jessica.

I agree. We shouldve done something.

OFFICIAL HAWKEYE FEMALE PARTNER RANK

1. Mockingbird
2. Songbird
3. She-Hulk
4. MCU Scarlet Witch
5. Black Widow
POWER GAP
9001. Kate Bishop
90001. Spider-Woman

>Kate Hawkeye solo
>sub 20k units in 3 issues

>it sells well digitally, we have no reason to cancel it

Oh come on. I liked him and Jessica.
Also
>shehulk
Is that even canon?

Marvel said Kate is going to get a solo

WHY.

We still won't get a Team Up ongoing between Peter and Miles titled Spider-Men, the mini was alright, but I want a fucking ongoing.

Hawkeye used to bully She-Hulk when she lost her powers.

Why bother depowering them then?

Lemire's was a failure compared to Fraction's and Kate is one of the breakout characters marvel has barely pushed.

Maybe Lemire should've done his own thing instead of trying to poorly immitate Fraction's run.

I'm convinced Hawkeye did so well because it was fresh and different at the time. Instead of being original and give the character a different take, Lemire just tried to copy what Fraction and Aja did and failed.

Bendis has already killed and rezzed Clint twice since he became top Marvel guy.

Sjws and neckbeards like adventure time and hipster comics.

Series? Id like to read that.

Id rather have dead Clint then have Clint kill Bruce.

>Kate
>breakout character

No one cared about her until Fraction

God this art was so bad it ruined the immersion in the story. It was supposed to be an emotional point in the story and the art just made it look so fucking retarded

Even when the art was fixed it was hard to take seriously given the matter how he died

When was the art fixed?

In the trade or something

NA isn't getting sad covers like Hellcat did so he isn't dying.

How's Kate in Young Avengers?