How Sweden prepares for new years eve?

There has been harassment of women in Sweden at the new years eve at least for a couple of years now. This is now being prevented by #metoo campaign in social media.

Malmö and Stockholm is creating to the streets "zones free of men" where woman can walk freely.

There is an entrenched area in Kungsträgård where small girls can escape if they are being touched by men. Inside the trenches are guardsmen who will only allow womens entry to the area. Also rape crisis team is there waiting to consult women.

Stockholm also has some kind of pig shaped obstacles made from concrete. A car cannot go past them unless it is monster truck or something.

In Skåne, all eye protection equipment was sold out because people fear someone could shoot a rocket right into their eyes.

This is a literal warzone, I dont even fear of anything happening to me or my family in Poland.

Why again Somalis coming from an impoverished war-torn wasteland chimp out at their benefactors?

Man i love Poland

Swedes gave them free food, shelter and even more

you can take a nigger out of the jungle but you can't take the jungle out of the nigger

Well Poland is a nice place sometimes but some people here lack brain cells and the women will backstab you eventually

Because swedes are cucks and you can do whatever you want there and nobody will do you anything

Why is russia so poor and full of aids and alchoholics?
Beacuse you have low IQ, and suprisinh suprisinh, the low IQ russia is Also a pathetic racist, hahahahhahah

Why Norway don't have as many problems as Sweden?

Backstabe like cuck you?Is just choose girls carefully that this won't happen

I don't believe you. Despite all problems Sweden might have, it's still one of the best countries in the world. All you're saying is vastly exaggerated. If the situation would truly get bad, people would simply move out to live in some other place, but that's clearly not the case, and no amount of nitpicked internet articles will change that.

you're pretty racist yourself desu

She will start treating you worse and worse and then leave you for no reason, its not about cheating

because numbers, they really do have more nigs than us

I hate feminism. Such toxic pieces of shit.

We don't have big public new years parties

Shhhhh,hhhh, SWEDEN IS FULL OF SJW FEMINISTS SOYBois AND EVIL COMMIEs, EVERYTHING IS HORRIBLE WE ARE SO C*CKED, TRULY A LIVING NIGJTMARE :((((((((((((

IAM DYING THSI SEACOND DONT CLME HERE VERY DANGER, STAY SAFE ANF OUT OF THE HARM

RUSSIA AND EASTERN EUROPE MUCJ BETTER BASED NATIONALISS, DONT GO SWEDEN!!!!!!!!!

Well woman are pretty retarded

Majority of the rapists are blacks or middle easterns?

Dont go to Sweden you poor eastern european, only black people and muslims allowed

Enjoying that dick eh sven?

Blacks as a concept doesn't exist. They're all Somalis in both Sweden and Norway

The Central Africa ones behave like the Somalis?

>Majority of the rapists are blacks or middle easterns?
Is water wet?

See
Wow is much rather be born in russia than in Sweden, ur country is such a paradise compared to mine, since u hate där gayys, so unlucky :(((((((++
Man i would Love be born aids,alchoholics, low IQ, low gdp/capita paradise and hate gays, so wonderful country and People ;((( jealousy Brah

Judging by your posts your wish was granted

How does it feel living in a country where the government is so omnipresent that it has taken the last bits of self-responsibility and dignity out of it's people?
Really Sweden, how can you live in such a restricted, sterile word? Is there any freedom left, any space where the cameras of the government can't see inside your ass?
or is my view just warped by 5chin

>aids
Uralic thing.
>alchoholics
Wrong.
>low IQ
It's 97-101 on average in majority Russian areas.
>low gdp/capita
Low compared to Northern Europe, average for Eastern Europe.
>so wonderful
Can't complain.
>and People
People are wonderful, indeed. Why are you so butthurt though?

Instead you are born a far autistic retard looking for approval on an anime image board. Keep being alone

I can't find any source for this

2 russin troll 1 fuskbyggare respons wow me so btfo :(((((((
Ok My trainride is over, have a Good years haters

kbye

What cameras? We don't really have CCTV

Such is the life in the Swedistani Caliphate, praise islamo-gommunism, inshallah.

> Westerners : hurr durr Japanese society and their men don’t respect women and men sexually abuse them and violate their dignities. Their trains even have women only cargos. What a shameful display!
> Meanwhile in Europe mass rapes happens and they even set women only zones and shelters in the middle of the city

On her way to work one morning
Down the path alongside the lake
A tender-hearted woman saw a poor half-frozen snake
His pretty colored skin had been all frosted with the dew
"Oh well," she cried, "I'll take you in and I'll take care of you"
"Take me in oh tender woman
Take me in, for heaven's sake
Take me in oh tender woman," sighed the snake

She wrapped him up all cozy in a curvature of silk
And then laid him by the fireside with some honey and some milk
Now she hurried home from work that night as soon as she arrived
She found that pretty snake she'd taken in had been revived