Sunday night YLYL edition

OR Monday morning (((mid-east euro-Jafar))) and afternoon Kangaroo riding auzzie fags YLYL plebs

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/MRE-Accessory-Jalapeno-Cheese-Spread/dp/B00881W5QA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>American education system

>OP doesn't bump more memes

Sure, why not?

(((1 minute ago)))

>attempting to make his own screenshot funny

>tfw i'm a fucking bubble

Fucking leaves

Look at this picture. You are lying if you say Donald's shit-eating grin is not infectious

Why are they comparing single MREs like the US and Spain to what is very blatantly intended to be multi-meal use from other countries?

However
>skittles
kek

Been eating American MRE's lately, and I tell you what, the cheese spread you guys put in them is real fucking nice

checked.
Lost.

fresh off the presses boys

tits or gtfo for hillary 2016

It's all the same shit.

Then go to a different wedsite rather than spend time to comment you stupid 49 year old fag

You'really damn right. The cheese spread is the holy grail of MRE snacks. However, why are you eating MRES brit bong? Those things make you shit literal bricks.

keep in mind that the usa pack is only for 1 meal while the others are 3 meals

>That pour
The whole thing is head.

>hell, I'm a really pretty girl and i would off to show you pictures of my boobs. That's how badly I want Clinton to keep the terrifying fascist trump out of office

holy kek

I don't get it.

Lmao

Just needed to share some of these spicy reddit memes with you lads

Shillary supporters getting so BTFO they're resorting to prostitution

the jalapeno is my favourite one

Spain is the worst and German looks the best

This one always gets me.

this man is my brother
>heating up the cheese while you cook your entrée master race here

I was curious what they might taste like. I wasn't disappointed, even when the juice was like, neon green and blue

Hell yes friend the spicy pasta MRE had jalepeno cheese spread and tortilla and beans and such it was fucking beautiful

Is it like Easy Cheese? I've been on the fence about buying it cause the cheese spread in the MREs was so good, but it's like £20 to buy a single can here, import wise, it's crazy

pork sausage is unironically the single worst MRE aside from the vegetarian ones which all taste like cardboard with mushrooms

top kek

This actually depresses the fuck outta me.

>American rations
>half of it is sugar

No wonder /k/ has all those horror stories of army food destroying your asshole

please more racist sesame street. please.

amazon.com/MRE-Accessory-Jalapeno-Cheese-Spread/dp/B00881W5QA

That's the one with the literally mushroom soup gravy I think? I remember not liking it much, it was like dogfood chunks in chicken and mushroom soup lol, but it was edible enough

Maybe we could also mention that American GI's almost never actually eat those fucking things. We're battlefield catering badasses. We'll set up a field kitchen full of nogs and other low ASVAB scorers just about anywhere to feed the guys proper home decanned and burned food.

I cant fucking wait.

Kek

How have i never seen this before

Here ya go.

You have no idea. Worst part is that it's meant to keep you from having to go for days.

KEKEKEKEKEK

order the real thing from Amazon

With good reason I imagine.
That food looks pretty fucking gross.

Quickly, I need all the redpilled Hugh Neutron you have

10/10 top kek excellent troll.

Hopefully the US Amazon syncs well with the UK one and they deliver to my location without costing too much. I'll have a look later when I'm on a more secure PC for sure, thanks for the link

I tried buying it from eBay but it came with a stealthy £55 shipping fee on top of it which was uncool as fuck

Do they still make the beef patty ones? You can use the cheese and bread to make a burger.

Wut book? I suddenly really want to read the rest of it.

we have it and it's bloody horrible

I haven't come across that one yet but I did expect to find a burger in one of them lol, wouldn't be right otherwise

Plan to order more soon, the seller picks randomly from their stock though

That's why he's boiling in hell in semen and excrement right Jew?