How do I make sure my unborn son doesn't become pic related without aborting him Sup Forums?

How do I make sure my unborn son doesn't become pic related without aborting him Sup Forums?

>Me: 23, Filipino, 5'6'' manlet, registered nurse, comfy $62k so far, 1075 sq ft apartment with preggo gf of 3 years

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SN76eL5S8W0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pls response, i'm actually worried about the asian traditional parenting + american parenting

I dont want him to supreme
What do?

Bro if she's already pregnant you're already halfway doomed since you can't change/suppress genetics

just teach him not to be a faggot, its not hard

Make sure he is alpha, get him watching classic westerns, playing sports. Anything anti liberal. The supreme gentlemen had problems aside from just being beta. I knew a Asian kid from high school he was bretty cool did all those things and fit in well.

RIP your son

>registered nurse

Elliot Rodgers are a result of WMAF offspring.

You are a flip though, so your child won't be human either way.

Find a team sport he can excel in. Though it may be hard if he has shit Manlet genes.

Nursing is a meme among the filipino race

Mexico is the Philippines of North America

Elliot was a huge faggot that put women on a pedestal so just teach your son that women arent shit

no, philippines in the mexico of south east asia
how so?

Teach basic social skills and not entitlement

Sorry hunny, but you're literally the Philippines of America little man

i dont think flips can make a kapa. your south east asian not east asian. no epicanthal fold (eye thingy)

not joking i think you make beaners when you breed with white people

Feed him well…
Flips have biggest dicks of se asians, with a good diet and low cortisol he will turn out well grown…

Thats the only way. Remember to keep his gut biotics in a good state so he can deal with the modern diet.

Don't feed him shit, good quality food.
Your a nurse so you should know how necessary cholesterol is in T production.

Salamat mofo… good luck

Just stop

you're both the mexicos of your hemispheres

$62k is comfy? Niqqa please

With a small aprt yea

$62k is very comfy if you're a financially responsible adult and not a female.

beat him
and decorate his room wit nigger stuff
play rap music and cuss around him from birth
start doing crack, and get your wife on it (do a little when she's pregnant too)
that will boon him up ral good
nobody will fuck with that dog never

It's good money anywhere outside of some overpopulated urban shithole like Jew York or some shit.

You can buy a large older house for that kind of money here in rural Indiana. I know a woman that moved here from New York and she claims that rent can easily exceed 2k/monthly in most areas.

Playing some traditional pinoy rap

youtube.com/watch?v=SN76eL5S8W0

You only get weirdo murderous hapa's when the father is something he can never achieve like being a white male.

In your case I don't think he will have a problem.

ITT NEETs trying to make fun of someone with a job

I didn't make fun of OP, I gave him some real meaningful solid advice.

If you're a decent parent, your son will turn out decent too

Wew

Well if you got a white gf I assume you're not an autistic beta so you probably won't be a failure of a parent.

make him socialize, bring cool inspirational friends around him, teach him to swim, shoot, fighta, and cook, to fight off pussy shit like "anxiety" and teach him to be real and teach him how to get the bitches. Let him smoke weed. Smoking weed and eating mushrooms removes the structural proverbial stick that most of society has up their ass. teach him to live a little, to enjoy life, and remind him that life is short and that someday you will die and someday he will die. Teach him the things that make you yourself, let him be inspired by you, and stay in his life, and always be someone he can have a mentally stimulating conversation with, and you shouldnt have any problems

Isn't he the actor playing the flash?

me 2 dog

Get him a quad or a motorcross bike

tru tru

social skills, good diet, mental skills, sports>physical activity (basketball i guess since he may be a manlet), force him to dance (not like a fag though), teach an instrument (voice works great), teach a handyman skill

Brotier advices here
Thx

its predetermined
just pray

Why did you get a woman pregs out of wedlock? U fucked up bro

are you fucking retarded op?

You'll be fine OP. It's the male offspring of White men and Asian women who are weaponized (not the female offspring, they just become mattress girls not killers).

Philipians are the most powerful race on the planet.
It's literally impossible for him to be anything other than supreme.

3 year+ gf is plenty of time to iron out the kinks before marriage

If you don't plan on coming back here, then make sure your kid is 100% American. Filipino culture will ruin the identity forming process that he has to go through.

Some feelings of alienation are inevitable with mixed-race kids, so make sure he socializes properly. Get him into sports or any other group activity, really.

AMWF pairings don't have this problem by nature of the racial/social dynamic

try to limit his exposure to american media though. it likes to demonize and erase asian masculinity and fetishize asian women. here's a good site to see what's shit to asians.

www.kulturemedia.org

Just bash him every now and then and ram protein in his guts.

>pregnant for 3 years
uh m8, i think your baby is dead...

>gf
>preggo

retard

I wouldn't go that far, but they do assimilate very well into American culture. They're quite level-headed and have high self-esteem from what I've noticed, unlike other sloped people.

don't race mix

This is fucking weird, go back to your shit hole. FUCK OF WE'RE FULL CUNT

>Dating a white female as an asian
Why throw your genes like that?

>here's a good site to see what's shit to asians.
>www.kulturemedia.org

>Kulture is a media watchdog on behalf of Asian-Americans. This site is our way of showing Hollywood and the media that we are watching, that we will be highlighting their offenses to the community. We will combat media oppression of Asian-Americans wherever we see it. We are not so dazzled by your production values so as to overlook your subtle aggression towards Asians. We name names, mobilize the community, and take action.
Dat victim complex

Also, make sure you spend time with the kid. A lot of time.

Given how racially confusing and morally degenerate the US media is, he/she will definitely need you for guidance.

He'll be fine. I read somewhere that Filipinos are the most powerful race in the world ;^)

Elliot is a supreme gentleman. You should be proud of your son if he turns out to be half as tall as Elliot was, you disgusting flip.

is that the dude that did the one lunatic one icepick video

>prego

Post pics

Elliot was Chinese/Eternal-Anglo. You're just some abbo tier Filipino. Your son/daughter will still end up fucked but not in the same way, probably going to be a faggot/whore.

No, that "dude" was a gay slavic hooker. OP's pic is a Supreme Gentlemen. You should read his manifesto

I have a friend who looks almost exactly like Elliot Rodgers. He's half Jewish and half Chinese, but unlike Supreme Gentleman he's very outgoing and charismatic.

>Half Jewish
Stop describing yourself

I'm neither Jewish nor Chinese you nigger.

I'm not some nigger, boy.

Can't argue with those digits.

90% of the half-asian psychopaths are fucking Chinese, this meme needs to die. The Chinese are the kikes of Asia.

That being said, I briefly dated a half-flip, she was a manipulative piece of shit and a total whore. However, flips also have a reputation for being backstabbing cunts among Asians.

this but also include things like woodwroking, hiking, shooting, weight training
Also Philippines is based

I really hate Asians for some reason. I don't really know why, just as long as I can remember had this utter disgust for Asians. Might have something to do with them having nigger facial features.

I'm half Filipino, half White. My dad's the Flip, immigrated when he was 4, attended Ivy league, became a doctor with a swank penthouse, paid off his kids' educations so we never wanted for anything, does whatever the fuck he wants nowadays.

Lead by example. Demonstrate all the values and mentalities you want him to have. It's just like parenting anybody. Stupid, delusional people have this proclivity to claim values that they don't act on. You see it all the time on social media.

>i have such self-discipline
>i care so much for the hungry
>i value the pursuit of knowledge
>i am so tolerant
>i am so intelligent, i value intelligence so much
>i am a good person

Your values don't mean shit unless you act on them. They're just pretty baubles in your brain nobody can see, and if you don't act on your "values" your kid will internalize this laziness. Some disenchanted faggots will sit there and claim to have no values—such nihilism is due to being a lazy bitch, fearful of vulnerability and labor, and addicted to rage to the point of mental obesity.

The Rodge had a bizarre, neurotic self-loathing of his heritage because his Malay mother was a cruel slut, and the same clusterfuck will happen in your kid's mind if you denigrate yourself like that.

After birth abortion. Problem solved

wew lad what do you look like?

bump

MMA and weight lifting.

Schooling will take care of itself but athleticism and aesthetics are going to take work

Also channel his autism into car culture

Boy scouts. If your troop allows faggots, find one that doesn't. Teach him to do manual labor, to exercise, to build things with his hands. Enroll him in sports from an early age. Teach him that fags are gay and the worst thing he could be is a fag. Watch a shit ton of football, and get him to like it. If he shows the first sign of supreme gentlemanliness, send him to military school.

Try not being a shit parent. I dunno. Read books, research, keep the cash flowing, try not to be a dysfunctional family. Stefbot has a ton of shit about good parenting but I would recommend absorbing as much info as you can and deciding for yourself.

The "happa guys are doomed to be supreme gentlemen" meme is obviously not true in all, and honestly most, cases. You have time before your kid is born to get a plan together. Do that then execute on it.

>registered nurse
You already said Filipino. We can do the math.

>5'6"

Kek

>Me: 23, Filipino, 5'6'' manlet, registered nurse, comfy $62k so far, 1075 sq ft apartment with preggo gf of 3 years
Dude if she's been 'preggo' for 3 years she's just fat.

Anyway hapas mostly go nuts because they don't fit in anywhere, can't get dates and their parents make them feel inferior by talking shit about their dads race (probably moms race for female hapas idk).

Best friend is a half Filipino studying to become a nurse, can confirm

Don't let him spend time on whiny MRA/redpill sites, and teach him how to fucking talk to women the way he'd talk to men .. without being a fucking pussy?

Dragon Ball Z
Commando
Terminators
Prădător
Rocky
Rambo
Conan
Many more that fit here, plus good old cartoons
Get him a dog at some point if you know how to take care of one
Maybe try a sport such as basketball, but make him do body weight stuff and eat well so he can become like the heroes in what I mentioned
Also Jackie Chan, Jet Li, and Bruce Lee films

Elliot's dad was Jewish

Not wanting a hero for a son.