This is the worst shit I have ever seen. No plot, he kills everyone instantly, guns aren't realistic...

This is the worst shit I have ever seen. No plot, he kills everyone instantly, guns aren't realistic, I don't care about any of the characters, and it has that fucking disgusting orange and cyan tone. How could anyone enjoy this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w-HSoOFdJ3s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Quit bitching loser

gonna have to try and be more subtle with this bait

>How could anyone enjoy this
It helps if you're an angry pimply 14yo

I have no clue. You forgot to mention digital blood, fucking awful soundtrack and cringy text-on screem effects.

It's memed as a "classic action movie" and I can accept the plot being total garbage but the action is weak. It's just shooting and digital blood.

>guns aren't realistic
The bait would've worked if you didn't include this bit

it aint bait its 100% truth

I turned it off after the first fight scene 20 mins in

Hello, Reddit

you missed an incredibly embarassing rock song as he drives to town

Well who invited Mr Grouch to the party?

The movie is beloved because of the fantastic action scenes, great characters and the fun worldbuilding.
The second one does all those things just a little bit worse.

>great characters
like the supposedly russian mobster who speaks with a swedish accent?
his sidekick who is only remembered from being played by that guy in oz?
the barkeeper from deadwood?
the protagonist who literally doesn't have a personality because that's "cool"?

they were all totally boring stock characters

>he cares about realism
>in a movie
>about assassins with complex heirarchy, systems and rules
>where people get killed in a club without getting police all over the place
>he takes his movies seriously
>he does it for free
>shitposter on Sup Forums

Yes x4

>The movie is beloved because of the fantastic action scenes, great characters and the fun worldbuilding.

that's true though

>samefaggin your shit taste this hard
Give up kiddo,Jonh Wick is kino

no, it's mildly liked because of "just turn your brain off bro".

the action wasn't great, it was just shooting. I don't care about "realism" like how a weapon would actually function but logic within a movie is important in any movie why did john wick not shoot the guy he was after when he had a clear shot oh him in the pool area with no one there to stop him for like 15 seconds? I was willing to accept that he wanted to strangle him with his hands but nope, as soon as the 15 second clear opportunity is over he starts trying to shoot at him through every obstacle until finally cornering him and just shooting him in the head. why did he make it so difficult? because theu had a set piece planned just turn your brain off bro. it's shitty writing, at least make them have a grueling 1on1 fight with fists or knives or something. but nope just an anticlimatic gum shot. that's not great action, it's a lot of very mediocre action.

Why are the muzzle flashes so obviously fake? They couldn't do better than that? Anyone who's been in the sh*t can tell those muzzle flashes were fake as heck.

John Wick 2 was amazing. One of the best movies to come out here of late.

Holy shit, this kid just typed out a whole paragraph trying to enforce his opinions but he doesn't even know how to use capital letters.
Might as well just typed 'I'm a retard' for five lines.

Lol you just didn't get it, brainlet

who the fuck uses capitalization on the internet? I literally turned it off from the settings to not look like an autist while mobileposting.
because the muzzle flashes and the blood are done on someone's laptop. it's direct-to-dvd tier effects. I'm okay with digital blood IN THEORY if it doesn't look like digital blood but every bit of blood in john wick is a blurry smudge of dark red that doesn't always even track properly. it floats on the dead guys shirt.

>Hey is someone firing a pistol around here? I hear shots.
>Yeah, Sven I hear it too. Since we're both experienced soldiers/thugs, let's keep our cool and assess the threat.
>Yeah this guy is just walking into our club shooting people.
>Is he alone?
>Yeah. I'm gonna throw a flashbang.

I don't think they expressly call john wick an "assassin"
That being said I would have preferred the movie if it were closer to a horror flick from the perspective of the goons, as its incredibly boring watching the protagonist walk through gunfire as if they were gnats, the guy thats hyped up as the unsroppable force, and thats who we're supposed to be rooting for?

>YOU GODDAMN FAGGOTS WHY AREN'T YOU RUNNING DOWN THAT HALLWAY WITH YOUR GUN AT YOUR HIP LIKE I PAY YOU TO?!?!?!?! GET THAT GUY!!!!!
>Don't worry boss, Olaf and his 14 brothers are on it.
>FUCKING PUSSIES BE MORE LIKE OLAF HE JUST DIED WHILE FRANTICALLY LOOKING AROUND FOR NO REASON, GUN WAVING AROUND AT NOTHING!!! JESUS CHRIST YOU GUYS REALLY LOOK LIKE PUSSIES NOW FOUR OF HIS BROTHERS JUST RAN AROUND A BLIND CORNER AND WERE ALL KILLED WITH THEIR GUNS POINTED DOWN AT THE GROUND!!

>No plot

Did we watch the same movie?

Also, stop shilling it, if you don't like it. Because that is also a shill bot tactic.

>it's mildly liked because of "just turn your brain off bro".
It's loved because by watching, these young boys can literally taste the dew off keanu's ballbag. Stop being a homophobe.

>How could anyone enjoy this
easily
youtube.com/watch?v=w-HSoOFdJ3s

Ruby a cute

There's a reason why reddit likes it so much.