You ever get high and watch movies?

you ever get high and watch movies?

Slow arty movies on opiates are the greatest thing.

>Watching something
>On heroin

I thought that was like impossible

Always, but with weed, not junk.

I only ever watch shit high.
But weed high, I'm not a filthy dirty smackhead.

>only 56

You gotta fill it all the way to 100 to get a good high, senpai.

no, I'm not a degenerate

no I don't use drugs anymore. trying to cut alcohol to the best of my ability.

T. embryos

go for it m8

How do people inject dirty shit like that? at least wash it you junkie

I just get drunk when I watch brainfless flicks or hardcore violent movies

Otherwise I'm sober

this is a dark path, only ever watching things high.
I was there for years. your brain completely conditions itself to only be entertained when high.

only DUDE WEED, anything els is for parties

My friend OD'd on heroin two weeks ago. Don't be a dummy, say NO to drugs friends!

That's a very bad idea user

inb4 OP's giving BJs on the street

I watched too many friends die to think it's cool or edgy to do heroin. My friends that recovered talk about how much it fucking sucked everyday. And the ones who aren't my friends anymore stole TVs, checks, and appliances.

It's fucking Darwinism. Smoke weed, drink and chill out with your girl instead and procreate. Then actually wake up in the morning and be able to function.

I was there for a few years but it gets old. Once it gets old, just watch shit you really want to see when not high and you will realize it doesn't fucking matter. Also you remember shit better. I watched all of Breaking Bad stoned, but marathoned it literally. I can't remember shit about anything except how people died.

Now I can watch movies drunk, high, or sober and it doesn't really affect how I view the film. Although some films make a cooler impact when high. there's no denying that. But "ok" films just suck way more.

If everyone did this, how would the cia sell their heroin?? Think before you speak asshole

The high is all that matters to them. Someone in a nearby town injected herion into a baby recently.

I smoke weed sometimes. I've done liquid morphine a few times, just because I have a relative that works in a hospital pharmacy and I could. Opiates fuck me up too much. I'd never shoot up. I've been around heroin addicts, and that life is too messed up for me. You ever have a conversation with a junkie, and they nod off mid sentence...then wake up 5 minutes later and continue their sentence exactly where they left off? Don't fuck with opiates.

My buddies and I watched Terminator Salvation high on opening night and ruined the movie for everyone in the theater

Sounds like a waste of heroin and of a baby

Until you just stop smoking for a while.
I used to vape before every video game, movie, show, meal, fap session, etc. for years and quit for extended periods of time many times and would always feel disinterested with things when I didn't have weed but eventually get pass it and to feeling normal again. There are definitely withdrawal symptoms after quitting as a habitual consumer, but you normalize after about a month.

What do you expect from heroin junkies?

>want to ridicule op for being a junkie
>can't because i'm an unrepentant drunk
shucks

I know you are just making a joke but to anyone reading this thread, please don't use opiates in any capacity. It's a sure fire way to fuck up your life. You think you can handle it but you can't and it can only go 3 ways:
1. You become an addict, slowly lose all your money, friends, and family until you finally hit rock bottom.
2. You somehow decide to quit but spend the rest of your life in and out of rehab.
3. You die.
It just isn't worth it. If you want to experiment with drugs go with something safe like LSD or weed but just please don't ever do opiates.

Someone like you was killed in those theater shootings a few years back.

I sometimes drink green tea during a movie. It gets my heart RACING.

"that movie sounds great but fuck I don't have any weed guess I'll just watch it some other time"

I never recovered my ability to enjoy video games but hey, is that really a loss? Took longer than a month to learn to watch movies sober though. Just shitposting or whatever non-committing time killing. Saving up those good films and new series for the next time I buy some weed.

hmm that sucks for them

kek this

i tried reprimanding a friend who uses heroin and then he called me an alcoholic because i drink starting at 8am. had no come back

Lmao there's nothing wrong with popping oxy or hydrocodone every once in a while you pussy faggot, not all opiates are heroin

I know all walks of life come to Sup Forums but I'm still surprised that actual heroin users browse here for some reason. I mostly picture anons being general depressed alcoholics, not smackheads.

Just do those things again and you'll eventually learn to enjoy them again without weed.

You heroin-niggers are going to die from it.

>The high is all that matters to them
>Someone in a nearby town injected herion into a baby recently

Nice trips user, how does morning drinking work out for you? Do you have a job? I only get drunk at night and am fairly functional. Like, I have a demanding job but I'd be so much better at it if I weren't a drunk

Liquid morphine is a lot of fun. My mom used to work for a dentist and I had access to a ton of it as well as laughing gas.

I smoke marijuana for pretty much every movie I watch

I got drunk and watched The Verdict last week for the first time and that movie is not a good drinking movie. Way too much exploration of alcoholism

It is fun, if you're just experimenting. I wouldn't want to get addicted to it, though.

DELET

>laughing gas

shit gives me panic attacks.

I basically agree. I browsed 420chan for a while which had bigger drug user percentage. What always amazed me about here is the proportion of total anti-drug, anti-drink, anti-smoking nerds.

>TFW enjoying intense euphoria from kratom and tramadol

I really need to visit the kinoplex with kratom.

I got over it with time for movies but like I said I was never able to enjoy video games again. it wasn't due to a lack of effort. Not that I mind, what a pointless time sink.

not all anti-drug, anti-alcohol anons are nerds who never tried either. some of us had fun youths with them and eventually realized life is better without them. at least on /fit/ that is very common.

It's surprising what people are addicted to. I used to work in a 5 star restaurant, and the head chef was a highly functioning heroin addict. You'd never know he was high while working. He only took enough on the job to keep the withdrawal symptoms from kicking in.

Just in the last couple years. Sup Forums used to be a den of heathens before you-know-who invaded.

>tfw my internal organs hurt

like trippy movies on acid or shrooms, yeah

or maybe the same people who've always been coming here just got older?

NEET at 25 since I finished HS. Both parents work during the day so I usually get pretty fucked up into the afternoon, go to sleep and then start again around dinner. I'm pretty sure they know but I still wait until they're long gone before driving to the liquor store and hiding the bottles in my room.

wtf Voldemort's here?

Well, this is a good fucking laugh, isn't it? You sweat that shite out of your system. 'Cause if I come back and it's still here... I'll fucking kick it out.

In Blackpool someone put Methadone in a sippy cup

I wish I had your life

Man, I miss day drinking. It's just hangover city for me because I can only drink at night because work and I can only sleep if I get drunk. So I can either show up to work without having slept or being hungover. I've "perfected" masking my hangovers though

Kratom is nice because you can remain functional and keep your tolerance low but it definitely doesn't give you "intense euphoria" like actual opoids do.

Quit that shit man, I've lost too many friends to tolerate you fucking assholes peddling this shit.

>tar
lmfao! what a cuck

not him but waking up and pouring a glass of whiskey, working up a buzz instantly because there's still alcohol in your system is the best feeling.

it's the key to my weakness. I don't drink often, if you even it out to a year probably less than the average person. But when I start it's a minimum of three days, more realistically four. I just love continuing where I left off last night.

honestly. never understood how people get hooked on pills. been doing them in moderation since i was a teenager

my man unless you're taking dilaudid or oxycodone 30's, you wouldn't

Kek that's how addiction starts, you build a tolerance without side effects and one day you're going to wake up with a "flu" only more opiates can cure.

I smoke weed for my stomach pretty much 24/7. Other than that I have the occasional drink.

fuck nigger, i've been clean almost 2 years now but i've been dying to pop a vein lately..

I thought I had the exact same keyboard as OP, but it turns out his is different. Just thought y'all should know.

Thank you for that. We all appreciate it.

manlet LEDs

Uh you don't know me or my life, maybe I'll just do it once in a while for the funsies. I'm too disciplined to get addicted.

I lived that life after I graduated university and was neet for a while, but currently I can't show up to work freshly topped off. There's just too much responsibility on my shoulders now and too many people to interact with for that to fly. I have to get strategically drunk at night and do my morning routine to sober up so I can maintain the illusion

Not really, there's always been a loud anti drug population on Sup Forums, at least for the 11 years I've been posting. It's bizarre. I think it's partly angry nerds who are too scared to score off darknet and the rest are hurrdurr, I took a 10 strip of acid because that's what they said on 420chan and had a shit time but now I'm an adult so all drugs are bad. Either way it seems obvious all Sup Forums anti drug posters are a bunch of sad, clueless children who are in denial about their lack of knowledge.

I'm a responsible heroin user with a college degree, a high playing job and a girlfriend. These numbnuts that say you can't do heroin without turning into a junky don't know what they're talking about.

I also do cocaine on the occasional weekend

drags ib bad

spenb moony on kino insteb

I rolled a month ago, would it be bad idea to do it again so soon?

I like cocaine too, but I wash mine because its half filler.

where does your alcohol cash come from without a job?

>half filler
move to a real city, cuck

i used to shoot coke daily, but it fucked my arms up soooo bad.

Food stamps. Beer is liquid bread, therefore covered as an essential foodstuff.

don't you get vacations?

I heard similar stories from ex-junkies before losing it all.

pls respond

i wanna get high now...

I'm up for some vacation time, but I'm still deliberating on how to use it. What does that have to do with my drinking schedule?

Cocaine is the best. I love it. I would do it all the time, if the outcome wasn't negative. Fun as hell to do on the weekend once in a while.

no, user. if your body is healthy and you live a healthy lifestyle, you can roll once a month or more. i wouldnt personally do that cus i dont party that much, but if you have a healthy body, dont worry about it.

opiates are extremely degenerate. you're a fucking disgrace to the white race and I hope you off yourself soon.

Who /steele reserve/ here?

Usually drink 3 after work everyday, and 6-10 on the weekends

ugh I just finished a 3 month stint with dilaudid the withdraw wasn't shit. I was in severe legit pain tho so it might be different. Hope I'm not too addicted.

Think I'll be fine but guess the real test will come when it's time to renew my script and I pass up the chance at 90 pills of happiness.

>he doesn't know Hitler used methadone
lel, poser

how did u get a script

have i seen you on BLACKED?

I'm an anti-drug poster and I've tried shrooms, lsd, salvia, dxm, mdma, some pills and been a daily weed smoker for half a decade. And when I say "try" I mean all of them (except mdma) for at least 10 times, not once drunk in a party. My late teens/early twenties were spent using a variety of intoxicants in the company of other people, not in my basement off the dark web.

Life is better when you stay sober 24/7. And no I never had some miraculous bad trip that changed my mind overnight.

You mean some shithole like south america? cause no where in the states can you get coke that's better than 50%.

stay strong baby boy

Fuck I miss glass forties. When I was in high school you could get a pack of smokes and two forties for less than ten bucks. Friday nights were great then

he probably has some serious pain issue

i remember i used to doctor shop and get scripts of blues and dillies easy
now it's almost impossible