Where are women with this phenotype most common?

Where are women with this phenotype most common?

southeast asia

Vietnam, Cambodia,

She looks Korean

Bet this makes asianbois mad

white worshippers

Looks like a Southeast Asian with Chinese admixture. Pretty common.

plastic surgery clinic

somewhere in asia

She's white owned now, her origin doesn't matter. Her sole purpose now is to please big white cock and to breed white children

t. jealous old white woman

>white children
lol

Try a brothel.

>saying "admixture" because it sounds cooler than just mixture

Why can't I find an Asian like that to breed my babies?? :((((

stop making me want an asian wife

please

>and to breed white children
???

don't
this is how you get mutts

Need a source

Mixture vs Admixture: It's a very subtle distinction that is usaully used incorrectly by native English speakers. It's used incorrectly so often, it's hard to even call it an error. But here's the difference:

Mixture is a composition of two or more substances.

Admixture is the additional substance that is mixed in with the original substance.

It's often subjective, or dependent on context, to determine what the original substance is, and what the admixture is. For example, if you combine chocolate and strawberry ice cream together, I'd say that both of those ice creams stood on their own independently. Neither is an additive, topping, extra, or admixture. I'd call the result of combining those ice cream flavors a "mixture".

But If you add chocolate syrup to strawberry ice cream, I'd call the strawberry ice cream the original substance, and I'd call the chocolate syrup the topping. So the syrup is an "admixture".

So, looking at:
>Looks like a Southeast Asian with Chinese admixture. Pretty common.
if he's using the word correctly; he's implying that she is mostly South East Asian, but has a little bit of Chinese DNA too.

yes i am furious

only the beta ones identify themselves more with the mother
hence why all the hapas who care about wmaf are losers lol

>breed my babies
Uhhh...

Definitely not Japan. Her body and teeth are too healthy.

She's Korean but she's had surgery and shit.

>only the beta ones identify themselves more with the mother
Did you just called all jews beta?

So like all Korean models then?

well I haven't met one that wasnt actually

Lmao along with her plastic surgery she also tans a lot since she is a swimsuit model giving her that "tropical" look which I was I can understand why other anons think she's Southeast Asian mixed with some Chinese. I guess that's where her phenotype would be most common.

I know what he's saying, it's still a meme word.

well, she's an aussie model...

That and she's not Japanese
Face shape definitely isn't jap

She's a Korean swimsuit model who has had plastic surgery and lives in the tropics of Australia.