How old are Batman and Barry supposed to be...

How old are Batman and Barry supposed to be? Batman has 3 different adult Robins he recruited as kids and wally is also an adult now. Batman was always the linchpin stopping the DC universe from aging. Barry was dead, 0 problems with old Hal, Aquaman, Wondy, and Sups don't conform to the same aging rules as anyone else. It was always Bruce, too bad they couldn't stick with Dick bat.

It's kind of like how marvel is constantly fucked by spiderman always going back to being younger. Granted trying to age up kitty pryde hurt the character a lot and maturing Jubilee by giving her shogo caused her to be shelved (granted Jubs is the only gen x er who is both alive and not an adult and for that fact alone I am happy they vamped her Also vamping her gave her and better character design and made her more reliving than having atom bomb powers she was never going to use to their full potential

Because batman is the biggest comic

It's a shame they brought back Barry and hal

Nobody grows up in any comic

Tatu fucking sucks, wankstain.

The official line at DC Pre-COIE was that Bruce Wayne and Clark Kent were "under 30". Got no idea now.

>hating the greatest band in the history of Russia

Weird, in year one batman is in his 30s

Personally I've always viewed Batman as the oldest Leaguer, late 30s and maybe early 40s depending on the continuity.

>Oh hey that thread still alive
>it's a duplicate
>guaranteed replies
>this will be the new haircup b8 in weeks

Wally is 20
Barry is 28
Bruce is 35-40 maybe

When it comes to comic book ages, it's not about timeline, because that's obviously untenable. It's about your dad, or rather, someone's dad. Because while I don't buy superheroes are all wankfest wish fulfillments, I do think they comfort us like a good father ought.
At what age of Dad does each superhero behave?
Superman is clearly in his mid-thirties. He's an adult, he's living life and knows who he is, he's happy.
Batman is clearly in his mid-forties. The world has changed at this point far more than his taste allows, and he has to go out and correct these degenerate scum.
WW is thirty, a perfect woman, all youth not gone but realize in its ultimate expression.
etc. etc.
Sometimes it's not your dad but your cool cousin, and sometimes it is supposed to be you, which is why Spider-man sucks once you turn 21.

No, he was 25

Bruce never gets older than 35

Barry is only 8 years older than wally?

>30 is a perfect woman
A perfect woman is the day of her 18th birthday

Holy shit I'm 26 and you couldn't pay me to fuck an 18 year old.

That's cause you are gay

It's because I'm not autistic and have an actual social life, bruh.

Girls personalities go down hill as they get older just as much if not more so than their looks

>americans

15 years old pussy is better than 18 years old pussy.

Look, I don't know if it's personal unluckiness or Sup Forums or Sup Forums in general that's scrambling your brains, but you really need to go out and meet some new people because that's fucking idiotic.

Barry's supposed to be 15 years or so older than Wally, but he was also supposed to be dead for awhile so Wally caught up.

But yeah there's no way that's true. Wally looked like he was 10 when he met Barry in DCU Rebirth (like he originally was).

Manhattan did it!

>Sup Forums buggy man
Womens become cuntier as they age

It's a different post, just the same image.

You mean less likely to put up with your bullshit lol

Look I can just tell you from meeting and knowing actual real women that's not true. For anime waifus maybe.

Literally the last 10 people I texted were all women.

Just because you are old and your vaginas is rotten doesn't mean you gotta be salty

He was over 40 before the reboot.

He was 40 in batman inc.
It doesnt matter, he has fallen into the Laz Pit at least twice, his body was genetic perfection and was affected by the Omega sanction. So it was pretty irrelevant

Really can't picture Batman being 2 years older than me

Bruce is in such great shape he went through his 40's twice.

Only twice?

Everyday until you like it

Why is this image posted every day?

Daily dose of Russian lesbians

that says a lot about russia, if tatu is the best

THEYRE NOT GONNA GET US

this special kind of profound idiocy is more /r9k/ than Sup Forums.

This. For every reason.

>Literally the last 10 people I texted were all women.

your mother does not count as ten women user.

but muh nostalgia wank