What's up with all the cute girls posters-worshippers...

What's up with all the cute girls posters-worshippers? Saying "why are girls from my country cute" or "girls from x country cute" and posting images of beautiful women you all will never touch or even talk to when someone is ACTUALLY fucking them while you venerate them?

Isn't that like being a cuck? Wake up.

Stop whining faggot and post Brazil qts.

>something completely unrelated to cuckolding
>THIS MAKES YOU A KEK
Why do Sup Forums toddlers have vocabularies the size of elementary school boys?

Not into posting pictures of extremely attractive local girls and give people the idea I (or any guys here) have even the slightest chance with them, it's just dumb and dishonest.
Yeah, it's not cuckolding, it's something even dumber, I don't even have a word to name it.

We just want to see. We now you have no chance.

This is the way see it as well. A bunch of cucks worshiping girls who will never even look towards their greasy faces.

And you too.

See for what? What's to gain from it? Just explain to me Maltanon! I want to understand.

Oh I know I have no chance. You don't like looking at nice girls?

Very nice.

why are brazilian girls so cute

I want to look at cute girls because they are cute

moar

Picture these girls right now, they're with their Chad boyfriend, cumming inside her, her boyfriend is feeling their soft skin.

That's what you're admiring right now, a girl who's getting fucked right now, her beauty is irrelevant to us as we will never have use for them, only their Chad bfs, there can be millions of cute girls around us, and so what? Rethink your lives, because it's sad.

Not my fault pictures of cute girls trigger cuckold fantasies for you.

Let me put in a metaphor. Imagine the stars in the night sky, they are beautiful and you admire them because of it, although they will never be yours. But you can still admire how amazing they are

Aah, whatever, just know that it's sad as fuck.
But no one else can catch the star, differently from these women, MEN LIKE YOU do get them and do everything with them, that's what sad about it.

The other fucked up thing is passing the notion that the quality of women in your country is relevant to you, like you could get the best of them or like they lowered their standards for you.

No, it is not.

why should i care

not a thing

If the thought of other people having sex triggers you maybe it's time to kill yourself. You don't have anything to provide society anyway.

wew for calling others cucks you sure think about girls fucking other attractive men a lot