Can I get a fun fact thread going?

Can I get a fun fact thread going?

The guy who shot and killed Ricky in Boyz N the Hood actually murdered two people in real life and he himself was murdered in prison by a Satanist who proceeded to use his body for a satanic ritual

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lloyd_Avery_II

That isn't fun at all, actually.

inb4 AYUP AYUP AYUP

Damn it user ;_;

it is fun cause he deserved it and i dont mean for killing 2 people either, if u know what i mean

>Despite 11 inmate counts overall, includany standing counts, Lloyd´s body was not discovered until Roby laid his corpse on a pentagram he had drawn on the cell floor with blood from Lloyds lifeless body and performed a satanic ritual over it on September 6.[2]
jesus christ

>On August 5, 1987, while driving a rented BMW in Enniskillen, Northern Ireland, Broderick crossed into the wrong lane and collided head-on with a Volvo driven by Anna Gallagher, 28, accompanied by her mother, Margaret Doherty, 63, killing both instantly. Broderick was vacationing with Jennifer Grey, whom he had begun dating in semi-secrecy during the filming of Ferris Bueller's Day Off; the crash publicly revealed their relationship. Broderick suffered a fractured leg, fractured ribs, concussion, and a collapsed lung. Grey received minor injuries, including whiplash. Broderick told authorities he had no recollection of the crash and did not know why he was in the wrong lane. "I don't remember the day. I don't remember even getting up in the morning. I don't remember making my bed. What I first remember is waking up in the hospital, with a very strange feeling going on in my leg," he said at the time. Broderick was charged with causing death by dangerous driving and faced up to five years in prison, but was later convicted of the lesser charge of careless driving and fined $175,[24][25][26][27] which the victims' family called "a travesty of justice". Martin Doherty, whose sister and mother were killed in the crash, later stated that he forgave Broderick, amid plans to meet with Broderick in 2003, in order to gain a sense of closure. In February 2012, when Broderick was featured in a multimillion-dollar Honda commercial aired during the Super Bowl, Doherty said a meeting with Broderick had not taken place and that Broderick "wasn't the greatest choice of drivers, knowing his past."[28]

Those poor guards. Imagine not being in on it in any way whatsoever and having to stumble upon that scene being completely ignorant of what had happened :(

>sacrificing a nigger to satan

not very courteous to your ultimate dark lord

holy fuck

Have some fun facts about Keanu Reeves.

>Those poor guards

lol

I spent about a decade thinking that was an uncredited Chris Tucker cameo until I discovered IMDB.

just now I thought the same fucking thing
I even heard his annoying voice in my head

>poor guards
If they had done their job right, they wouldn't have.

wtf i love keanue reeves now

hell, i thought that was tucker right now

Get to the damn fuckin' part

>Volvo
>safe
The Swedish jew gets away with it again.

I'm still not convinced it's not Chris Tucker.

Yellow power ranger died in a car crash 16 years ago.

Wasn't her funeral on 9/11?

all those new swedish brands have that annoying beep that wont shut off tilt you fasten your seatbelt. just fuck off already

These are all fake you faggot memester

1 day earlier.

>In 1996, Florida pest control officer Ricardo Lopez began keeping a video diary. In it, he detailed his plans to construct a letter bomb, which he planned on sending to Icelandic singer Bjork, intent on disfiguring or even killing the pop star. After mailing it to her, he returned home, shaved his head, and painted his face in red and green greasepaint, with black makeup for the lips. He then committed suicide with a .38 caliber revolver, all of which he recorded on 8mm tapes. George Lucas saw the footage of his suicide and felt empathy for Ricardo, since he too knew what it felt like to be suicidal after his divorce from film editor Marcia Lou Griffin in 1983. In honor of Ricardo, George heavily based the design of the character Darth Maul on Lopez's death makeup, in a way immortalizing the 21 year old pest control officer.

How about that homo male nurse that was in The Exorcist that was a serial killer in real life and William Friedkin knew about it and based Cruising on him.

How did he mail the videos after he killed himself?

Thanks. I almost believed he actually kidnapped a bunch of children and molested them and was about to call the police.

He didn't.

>Ricardo Lopez

Looks like he took his Pest Control job seriously and killed himself

wow lucas has a time machine?

He mailed the letter bomb to Bjork and left the tapes for the police to find. He even painted a message on the wall that told them the tapes were documenting a terrorist act and were for the FBI.

100% fake and gay

Kek, thanks op. I needed a good laugh today.

Episode 1 was released in 1999.

The same guy who filmed the moon landing mailed them.

He looks nothing like Chris Tucker.

holy shit fucking FBI detective in the building

RIP, may his soul be freed from Satan

what about that douchebag who sucks cocks from the sopranos who got jailed a few times for some shit

Be in the industry since 1989. Finally make it big with a critically acclaimed film. Then gets murdered.

> Press reported on November 6, 2006, the arrest of a construction worker Diego Pillco, a 19-year-old Ecuadorian illegal immigrant who according to police had confessed on tape to attacking Shelly, and then staging the fake suicide by hanging her.[18][19][20][21] Pillco's original version of what happened was that when Shelly asked if the noise could be kept down, he threw a hammer at her and, afraid she would make a complaint that might result in his deportation, followed her back to her apartment, where the petite 40-year-old hit him, and was killed by a fall during a struggle. Subsequently, Pillco gave a completely different account in which he said while on a break he had noticed Shelly returning to her apartment and followed her. After assaulting her and rendering her unconscious, he killed her by staging the fake suicide. The second version was consistent with the lack of dust on Shelly's shoes (which she was not wearing when found) and seemed to be a confession to murder, but prosecutors reportedly thought if charged with murder Pillco might return to his original account and a jury trial could find him guilty of a lesser charge.[22] The medical examiner determined that Shelly was still alive when hanged.[23] Pillco pleaded guilty to first-degree manslaughter and was sentenced to 25 years in prison without parole.[24]

On old ass vhs he did. I also thought it was tucker too.

>When Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role as Joey Tribbiani he only had $11. When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing he bought was a hot dinner.

I was going to say,, man I never knew Chris Tucker was sacrificed to Satan.

That does explain Trump. Hillary probably only sacrificed young children to Satan.

Kek

>Mary laid on the bed, "fuck me!" she cried

Looks like someone's getting ...
[puts on sunglasses]
THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST
of him
YEEEEAAAAh

But in all seriousness, this was the original design for Darth Maul. Lucas told the art director Ian McCaig to think of the scariest thing he could possibly think of when designing Maul. When McCaig drew this up, Lucas took one look at it and told him to think of the second scariest thing he could. Maul's final design was actually based on a series of sketches of characters with circuitboard-like designs on their faces, which eventually evolved into tattoos.

>Why Trump was elected

condolences on your face blindness

Goddamn Pirus.

Brooke Shields is a voice actor on the Adultswim show Mr. Pickles.

>We got darth maul over darth screamo

One of the few times Lucas got it right.

I'd pay $200 to kill a couple people.

Darth The Ring. How fucking gay.

it's mostly the enormous eyes that make them look alike, but it was (and still is) a surprisingly common mixup.

Azn.
Female.

156% chance the accident was her fault.

But he legitimately does look like Chris Tucker

He was just trying to rid the world of a talentless mudshark.

She was a passenger

She found a way.

Christopher Lee was a badass war hero

After the Allied invasion of Italy, the squadron was based in Foggia and Termoli during the winter of 1943. Lee was then seconded to the Army during an officer's swap scheme He spent most of this time with the Gurkhas of the 8th Indian Infantry Division during the Battle of Monte Cassino
While spending some time on leave in Naples, Lee climbed Mount Vesuvius, which erupted three days later During the final assault on Monte Cassino, the squadron was based in San Angelo, and Lee was nearly killed when one of the planes crashed on takeoff, and he tripped over one of its live bombs
After the battle, the squadron moved to airfields just outside Rome, and Lee visited the city, where he met his mother's cousin, Nicolò Carandini, who had fought in the Italian resistance movement In November 1944, Lee was promoted to flight lieutenant and left the squadron in Iesi to take up a posting at Air Force HQ

>Fight through World War 2 and become a war hero
>End up getting killed by some emo kid with your own lightsaber

RIP in peace, Count Dooku.

was also in the SAS

"I was attached to the SAS from time to time but we are forbidden – former, present, or future – to discuss any specific operations. Let's just say I was in Special Forces and leave it at that. People can read in to that what they like"

Mfw i read your comment and look at the picture again to find that it's not Chris Tucker

>Charlemagne: By the Sword and the Cross is a symphonic metal concept album by actor and singer Christopher Lee. It was released on 15 March 2010. This is Lee's first full-length album, having previously worked with such bands as Rhapsody of Fire and Manowar. The album won the "Spirit of Metal" award from the 2010 Metal Hammer Golden Gods Awards ceremony. The award was presented to him by Black Sabbath's Tony Iommi.[1]

>It tells the story of Charlemagne, the First Holy Roman Emperor. The album's promotional MySpace page garnered over 20 million hits from around the world.[citation needed] The album features 2 metal bands, and a number of guest vocalists playing the different roles in the story. Music was composed by Marco Sabiu. A music video for "The Bloody Verdict of Verden" was released in June 2012.[2]

>A heavy metal follow-up album, titled Charlemagne: The Omens of Death, was released in 2013.[3]

>yfw Christopher Lee was 88 when he did this shit

Whoa
Fucking brutal

>MFW it's fucking real

Kek

it's a terrible album btw

cause he's a cis male?

man did everything
he was in the fucking british secret service in ww2 "I know what a man dying sounds like, mr. jackson"

>Lucas took one look at it and told him to think of the second scariest thing he could.

I bet that didn't happen because that would require wit and Lucas is retarded.

kek

I always thought he was young Chris Tucker

>he's retarded because the second set of kids movies he made weren't good enough for me
Sci-fi fans are fucking insane, seriously.

No faggot because he has never once in his entire life demonstrated wit. He is autistic and rigid.

>It's better to kill a woman than lose my welfare check
Fucking lazy spics

fuck, I'm going to hell for laughing at this.

>Well...um...could you do it again, Steve.

fun fact I'm gay

WELL TAKE YOUR ASS TO HIM AND LET HIM FUCK YOUR HEAD UP THEN

Wait, what?