Another Chronological Mignolaverse thread

Another Chronological Mignolaverse thread
Old one

You know, Panya has probably grown on me more than any other character in the series. My life was a little hectic for comics at the time of her introduction with the Oannes cult on the island, so one day, there I am, reading a BPRD comic, and there's this living mummy woman in a hospital bed, and I'm all, what? Who the hell is this?

Then they have her saying some ominous shit, and pulling some suspicious shit with her mutant pets, and I fell right into it, giving her an extremely skeptical metaphorical sideeye.

And yet, despite using people as living puppets, or doing even more suspicious shit, I've come to genuinely like the old lady. Maybe it's because my own grandmother, in her 90s, is rapidly declining in terms of dementia and often behaves so childishly as we try to take care of her, so having this thousands of years old woman act like, basically, a teenage girl in a good way...I don't know.

I'm pretty attached to her. I don't want her to bite it, at least, not just yet (given that asking for anyone to not bite it at all in this story is an unrealistic request to make).

Sorry for the blogpost.

Again: Fuckin' Devon.

I want to smack him

this plot point was wasted

What's his problem?

How so?

Thinks Abe is related to the Hems in some way.

in end of days it just feels like offed him like they didn't know what to do with him
I thought those dudes were pretty interesting but he had like half an issue off screen time later

Do they ever come to terms with it or talk about like adults or does he act like a bitch to Abe from now on

The second one.

The latter, to a dangerous degree.