Is it kino?

is it kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1CcXGZUbbyo
youtube.com/watch?v=ggJueBSS_P0
youtube.com/watch?v=J1c2KzJbcGA
youtu.be/rtChPB6NjJY
youtube.com/watch?v=Pbkn21NNduc&index=60&list=PL7XlqX4npddfrdpMCxBnNZXg2GFll7t5y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Looks like a bot thread

One and done

Yee

How is it even possible? I was Gordon Ramsey and even then this shitty playlist always pops up wtf

What's the name of the playlist?

Of course

Not exclusively. Some videos are shit and/or l i t e r a l l y reddit, others are funny

important videos.
theyre pretty important

What bout this?

You know what, I'm about to say it

youtube.com/watch?v=1CcXGZUbbyo
cringe

Is this the kinoest video of the playlist?
youtube.com/watch?v=ggJueBSS_P0

There's a video explaining why this playlist shows up everywhere.

It basically has to do with the tags of the playlist and the combined tags of the videos.
Basically if you watch anything related to memes themselves or if anything you watch is even remotely related to memes you'll see this almost immediately.

For instance, Ramsey is a meme.
>THE FOCKIN BASS IS FOCKIN RAW
would pop up under suggested so then this pops up as well.

It's basically the herpes of youtube.

Was going viral part of his plan?

>tfw some dog died because I didn't laugh at some shitty video

Notice the complete lack of complaints
If this was a thread about television that pushed our sister boards beliefs the Sup Forums and Sup Forums cancer would be up in arms crying "go back to Sup Forums"

Now we truly know the problem isn't Sup Forums on Sup Forums

that poor doggo

yee

Nope, the dude behind the playlist has one video on his channel that isn't really that popular and then this playlist of others' videos.

That's what's so random about the whole thing. This dude just comes out of no where, has no presence on YouTube now or then, and his random playlist just blows up.

no it's this
youtube.com/watch?v=J1c2KzJbcGA

I know I've seen a video of this song getting performed live at a yo gabba gabba concert but I can't find it anymore

It's a big playlist

How does this have 100k upreddits? It's essentially 'Cosplay Meet 2008' with slightly better production.

because dude it's on the playlist lmao

>the bloody cops are bloody keen

The best videos on the playlist are the ones that were already known before the playlist
like heyyeyaaeyaaaeyaeyaa

It used to be but they've added a lot of trash. Gary's mod stuff isn't funny

4u

Investigate 311

Yee is always kino

[esforce] IS LEAKING AGAIN

yeeno

Na it's this
youtu.be/rtChPB6NjJY

Yeeeessss

I'm not going to click it.

It's LITERALLY /r/eddit. There is no exaggeration. It's just r/Youtubehaiku in a playlist.

>r/Youtubehaiku
I have no idea that that is and you should be ashamed for knowing

go back to Sup Forums

That playlist is badly in need of an update. Plus as you get closer to the end the videos get longer and less funny.

I was thinking it reminded me more of those theater kids in highschool nobody liked

that's exactly what it reminded me of too desu
It's entirely possible all the upmemes are from likeminded autists, and there aren't enough non-autists who get that far in the playlist to see that video and care enough to downmeme it

KinO
youtube.com/watch?v=Pbkn21NNduc&index=60&list=PL7XlqX4npddfrdpMCxBnNZXg2GFll7t5y

this is way too forced to beat out the one you're referencing, totally different genre of funny

nice charmander avatar i bet thats Sup Forums as fuk