Australia is the single best country in the world prove me wrong

Australia is the single best country in the world prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Brisbane
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

...wow...australia is a big guy....

best at what. sucking dick?

what city do you recommend for a tourist?

*inhales*

i am a 5th year chem student I am able to create hydrochloric acid, methamphetamine chlorine gas etc etc if you want to know more i can contact you

Pay debts

>wanting to live in an overcrowded shithole

Canadian posters = opinion disregarded.

New Zealand exists

>Scooby Doo

atp
Canadian posters > Australian posters

Straya a boring now

prove your point instead

ayy

wow...

Gross the leafless canucks have crawled out of their sewers

Don't reply to me.

>Russia investigation started because of Australia

based

>take a shit
>some bug bites you'r ass
>paralyze to the shitter

Certain "people"

I wanna marry an Australian.

Your country can't win a war against a flightless bird.

>australia is a big guy....
for you

Just VB yourself

test

feelsgood being big

WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH THIS FUCKING AMERICUNT KUNT BRO. YOU THINK YOU'RE A FUCKING MAD KUNT BRAH? YEAAH FUCKING AYSHAYY BRAH I'LL FUCKING LAY YA OUT AMERICUNT. LOOK AT YOU FUCKING LITTLE WOG PHAGGOT WITH YOUR FUCKING HAIR YOU FUCKING FAIRY KUNT. YEAA I'LL FUCKING LAYAA BRAH I GOT A FUCKING DRY FIT LOOK AT THIS FUCKING PEAKED UP KUNT. YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS KUNT? IT MEANS THAT I'M A FUCKING SICK CUNT. I'LL FUCKING LAYAA OUT KUNT. FUCKING PHAGGOT WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING AMERICUNT BRAH. PFFT. FUCKING POOF. WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT KUNT DOING BRAH i'LL FUCKING LAY HIM OUT. YOU FUCKING DO THAT IN OUR HOOD AND YOU'LL GET FUCKING DROPPED LAD. I'LL FUCKING FEED YA KUNT. COME AT ME AMERICUNT YA FUCKING WOG PHAGGOT. YA FUCKING LITTLE FUCKING PHAGGOT BRAH I'LL FUCKING DROP YA KUNT. YEAH WHAT BRAH.

Honestly how many Chinese people are there at Australian universities? My Chinese tutor just went there for Grad school and even he claims there are a ton.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Brisbane

>This resulted in U.S. servicemen not only enjoying success in their pursuit of the few available women but also led to many Americans marrying Australian women, facts greatly resented by the Australians. In mid-1942, a reporter walking along Queen Street counted 152 local women in company with 112 uniformed Americans, while only 31 women accompanied 60 Australian soldiers.

test

OK

Emus can be up to 1.9m tall, weigh 60kg, and run 50kmh, they are flightless but live in Australia
Vietnamese can be up to 1.65m tall, weigh 50kg, and run 30kmh, they are flightless and don't live in the USA

The good parts of Australia are the two white dots in pic related.

>50th
>Not even 9.6Mbps
Kek

>Amerimidgets and Canamidgets think they live in a big country

LMAO imagine being this deluded

Is it illegal to fight kangeroo in Australia?

>claims on antarctica

Is it illegal to fight obesity in America?

You should go down there for Christmas. A white Christmas is always best

t. no claims in antarctica

>McDonald Islands
McDonald's owns their own islands WTF?!?!1

t. no antarctic claims

The reason America has no real Antarctic claims is a long story that involves Lewis & Clark, narcissism, insanity, Moby Dick, and a man who an old sorceress claimed would be an admiral even though America didn't have admirals then.

>mfw 90% of the world is underwater in 50 years and BASED Aussies are living it up in then perfect conditions Antarctica

You can have penguin land, Nigel. We literally don't care at all.

You lost to East Timor and had to call us.

Your first real law as a country created the stolen generations.

You rely on selling rocks to China to prop up your economy

Your capital city is meme tier

Half your country burns down each year to wildfires.