Are white traps degenerate, Sup Forums?

Are white traps degenerate, Sup Forums?

What do you think op

fuck off Armenia

Well first we must clarify what kind of traps we are talking about.
Mentally ill trannies?
Or just passable femboys?

traps, sissies, etc, are Sup Forums approved.

think of it, they seduce blacks and take that cum

for every black fucking a trap, that's one biological white woman who leaves teh club intact.

traps are literally trapping blacks, saving real white women.

I'm just here waiting for that based greek user.

Maybe, show me her feminine penis

On the contrary. They are regenerate. As those who offer the best of both worlds while being white, they are the optimal versions of ourselves. It's time for a period of self-reflection, user. It's time to start with the man in the mirror. Are you asking him to make a change? No message could be any clearer.

Yes. We like ours black.

MJ posting is bannable by three days moonwalking.

I don't know. You haven't really given a large enough sample size to work with.

Go to /b asshole, this is a trap-free board.

Fucking nigger

This

Also traps remove beta genes from the gene pool

Daily reminder white women identify as women before white thus killing off the white race and it's better to date Chinks nips gooks and trans anyday

what with all this queer talk going on tonight?

Shills and faggot mods who wont do their fucking job because they are pro-faggot and anti-Sup Forums

>this

based leaf hits on the head again... I'm beginning to think we need to ban these fucking rare flag shit posting degeneracy and ctr kiddies not leafs.

>are ___ traps degenerate, Sup Forums?

Yes. Traps are nothing more than mentally insane homos who try to bend reality to match their fetishes. They are still male, but have now degraded their physical forms to almost the same level of their mental degeneracy. They are Satan's newest tools to ruin everything and drag us all down to hell.

No, OP..

They're completely wholesome, and have an excellent and edifying effect on both society and the rearing of children.

All traps must be gassed.

i would.

what a naughty littleschool(((girl))) slut!

For fucks sake go back to r9k

Especially so

Are these people 15 or somethig?
good fucking uck trying to convert someone who has been neet foa about 10 years and so on.