Is this the greatest team up since /lit/ and Sup Forums?

Is this the greatest team up since /lit/ and Sup Forums?

(You)

Bump for the guy breaking rules whilst pretending he cares about them only when based Sup Forums is here

It WAS. We had an alliance. Then you ruined it with orcposting. YOU WERE LIKE A BROTHER TO ME!

Nothing in the OP has to do television or film. This thread is breaking the rules.

>he follows the rules
so, we meet again reddit

They saved it though
Otherwise it would have turned into another reddit approved abortion like bane was

Rules are nothing but guidelines for the confused, step aside, some people know what they are doing.
Tell reddit i said hi.

>ruining LotR threads to prevent a cheap big guy copy that will die within two weeks is somewhat justifiable
Someone get this hothead outta here!

Who makes stuff like this?

buttholes

Sup Forums and Sup Forums had funny memes but it's starting to get too big. When mods allow a thread to reach over 100 posts the memes aren't hot anymore.

the memedium is the message

>ruining LotR threads
Garbage threads made by /lit/ rejects

I make it, i call it redditor repelent.

I can make more if you have outrageous puke indulcing or attractive click indulcing images.

who's the guy next to Sup Forums?
is it a friend Sup Forums build for himself?

It's /film/

The final stage of old Sup Forums before the reddit and Sup Forums invasion

Don't tell him about the secret board dummie, he might be a redditor.

>Wojack
Is this the shittiest forced meme since mudkipz?

pepe

Wojack is still somewhat exclusive to us. Pepe got ruined the second Nikki Minge got a hold of it.

Y'know who actually developed and had plans to nationally implement national channels for (but technically did not invent) TV ...

Sup Forums and /d/

Why do they have sad cancer man faces instead of happy frogs ones?

Stop pushing this Sup Forums propaganda. Sup Forums has no allies, except maybe Sup Forums at times because of cunny. We are a free board and bow to no one.