I get that he was shooting at God

But why was he firing forward instead of up in the air?

god is all around us

God is omnipresent, so it didn't matter where Rust shot.

Because only children, medieval serfs, and Baptists think God is literally up in the sky somewhere.

Leave Baptists alone

because if he shot up in the air, the bullets would fall down and kill him

To plant evidence.

To plant evidence against God.

A true atheist knows that god can only be in front of him, getting in the way.

>watched that episode with someone once
>she genuinely didn't understand what was happening

That doesn't sound right, but I don't know enough about guns to dispute it.

>Bullets fired into the air usually fall back with terminal velocities much lower than their muzzle velocity when they leave the barrel of a firearm. Nevertheless, people can be injured, sometimes fatally, when bullets discharged into the air fall back down to the ground.

There is an angle - dependent on the bullet's ballistics: muzzle velocity, shape, weight, etc - at which the shots can come back down still carrying some of their momentum as opposed to merely free falling. It's a surprisingly high angle too, for stuff like assault rifles like Rust's AK in OP's pic.

TL;DR: shooting straight upwards is much safer than at an angle. Still a fucking stupid thing to do though.

Zombie Lawn Darts is a sport which relies on this immutable law of physics though.

Basic public safety?

What goes up, will come down

Stray fire was a real plague in Iraq. but all those guys were your quintessential assholes.

Rewatched the first season.
Woody Harrelson unironically gave the better performance.

jesus christ, i'm glad I dropped that show

BLACKED

WHY ARE ALL THE WAIFUS ON THIS BOARD BLACKED

>she
Checks out
Everything's in order here

Why do you say he was shooting at God? He's making it look like they actually got in a shootout because Woody domed the Ladoo guy

You telling me LeDoux did this? Reggie LeDoux did this? Reggie fucking LeDoux?
LeDoux means the sweet one in french, I think. Nic Pizzollato or w/e his name his cared a lot about names and their meaning.

Explaining things in that way is just no fun at all.

Memes aside, he was staging it to look lile they had a shootout right? I havent watched this show since it aired.

No man, people look up in the sky all the time when they pray, this is the convention because we know God is above us in all senses, and we also know that, while He is everywhere, to pray to Him, Three in One and One in Three, not only the Holy Spirit, we will aid ourselves psychologically, in terms of avoiding distraction by our own emotions and the world, if we pray outwards instead of inwards - we pay attention to and pray for the renewal of the Holy Spirit in us, but only after we have addressed God the Father, and Christ.

Yes. But because this board is fucking retarded, I'm sure there's someone here who actually believes this shit tier meme.

that guy's just autistic and doesn't get that this is a meme thread

That's how the "DC = kino" meme got started. Shitposters made fun of the DC fans' constant praise of Snyder's cinematography and by the next company wars thread they actually started believing it.

>not 360 no scoping

He was shooting toward Mecca

Dubs for theological insight.