What will you pick Sup Forums

If you have to chose between removing all Muslims or removing all mosquitoes from the world?

I would remove all the loos

Muslims?

muslims

Muslims because the mosquitoes here don't carry zika.

muslims

M
U
S
L
I
M
S

Muslims.

Because mosquitoes kill niggers.

Muslims. Mosquitos help kee the African population in check.

>Mosquitos are part of the food chain
>Islam is a barbaric and violent religion
I'm pretty sure the choice is obvious

I can wear OFF, but I cant wear RAID.

Bu...but not all Muslims are bad. The bad ones are not real Muslims actually.
Whereas all mosquitoes are violent unwanted parasites.

only female mosquitoes bite, they need blood to create eggs so

#notallmosquitoes

If mosquitoes suddenly disappeared then the ecosystem would be destabilized, perhaps catastrophically so.

Whereas if Muslims disappeared, literally nothing of value would be lost. I have nothing against Arabs or Persians or whatever but their religion is pure cancer.

150-300 million radical Muslims littered all throughout the world
Plenty to take the world by storm even without (((moderates)))

Mosquitos really fuck with me here, we don't have many Muslims here. I'd have to go with Mosquitos

you mean 1.5 billion

Muslims. You can usually protect yourself from mosquitoes. You can't always protect yourself from a radical Muslim.
>Allahu Snackbar!

Muslims

Muslims are bigger parasites than mosquitos.

At least my tax dollars don't go to fucking mosquito refugees

Kill the Muslims

Mosquitoes could be used to effectively spread a deadly virus through the worst parts of the world while leaving the best parts relatively undamaged. Muslims are cancer.

Muslims. Mosquitoes aren't dangerous committing acts of terrorism in their host countries on an every day basis.

Mosquitoes are apart of the food chain and circle of life. Muslims just destroy everything.

Muslims, there's no real taboo against gassing mosquitos.

But what is wrong with this Sup Forums

All three will be living off of tax dollars until two of them decide to kill a dozen people.

theyre muslim

Their beliefs are the problem Vindaloo

I'm surprised that slut of a wife was allowed to show a little bit of hair. Is that what Islam has degenerated too?

Islam BTFO

>They're muslim

Don't forget just after they set the other one on fire for having an independent thought or showing some ankle in public.

Mosquitos for sure. I hate muslims, but they're not the ones covering my legs in itchy welts if I decide to walk outside in shorts.

mosquitoes actually like me

This. Sup Forums is too quick to judge.

This is the stupidest, most offensive thread I have ever read. Do you fucking know what you are even asking? Do you even have a clue? How can someone be so goddamn ignorant, so short sighted. I bet you think you're so smart. As if you presented us with such an impossible choice. I can't believe you are actually asking us to choose between eradicating an annoying disease carrying parasite and mosquitoes.

Top kek

Mosquitoes because it's easier just to nuke a few billion Muslims than a few quadrillion mosquitoes.
If I can bargain that Muslims stop blowing everyone but themselves in their deserts and mosquitoes stop leaving itchy bumps then I'd take that.

You got me there.
Thread's about to die.
Let me confirm.
Islam is the one true Cancer.

But dont you know user. You'd have to nuke the entire planet to nuke every last Muslim. Because they are now everywhere