FLAKED SEASON 2 RELEASED NOW!

FLAKED SEASON 2 RELEASED NOW!

Get in here Flakebros; who /Chip/ here?
What's your favourite arc of the show so far? the cake one was AMAZING.

How are y'all loving season 2? ya dig............

GET IN HERE BROS!

are you payed to do this?
I love Will Arnett but I hate this show, I feel like you have to live in Venice Beach to care about it, and no show should rely that heavily on outside context
it was refreshing to see a show that wasn't based entirely on one point or theme from the first episode but it does need some sort of story
shit I think I watched the whole first series and I can't remember a fucking thing about it other than people being douches about coffee, and he replaced some kambucha with wine, was barely even a joke at the time

DUDE TEAL LMAO

God this show looks and sounds awful

Chip did nothing wrong
London doesn't care about anyone other than herself.
Dennis is a hypocrite.
Cooler is the Geico caveman friend you wished you had.

of course he's payed to do this

*paid

I think it's netflix kino. There's just certain shows you can't talk about on Sup Forums and I think this is one of them.

Season 1 had the best soundtrack of any series, and you're a pleb if you disagree.

London is hot, she should have more sexy scenes.

I have only watched the first episode of season 2; the negress is hot, I bet Chip will bone her too.

I don't give a shit about Dennis, he's a beta cuck and deserves everything that happens to him.

But what makes you say that? i enjoyed it but don't see anything special on it.

The most boring show in existence today

SEASON 2 FINALLY

GET FUCKING HYPED BROS

i watched all of it. It needed a meaningful finale to be at least good, instead it got a NOTHING HAPPENS finale...

london is hot as fuck, and the show is sorta comfy i guess.. but they fucking need to come up with A PLOT

*Plaid

I liked the first season second season was a pleasent binge and I recommend it to someone who want's to blow some time but it's not the greatest use of time. Season 2 felt like a cash out, George's character was just a big joke, Dennis was another poorly written character who is retarded at times. Cooler was the best and will always be the best. Dogtown reference hit home. London's character needs more complexity other than her being a total douche. Chip isn't a bad guy and all he needs to do is tell the truth "my name is earl" style. Which could be done in half a season or one episode. There needs to be more of a conflict other than charactera are all bad people and there are too many tangles. Needs to be a gentrification episode and also one about crime where everyone plays the race card and it's looking like it's really a black dude but the reveal is it is a crazy stoner bum.

It's a show that most people will be unable to say anything about other than "nothing happens," but when you realize plot isn't everything, it's kind of an enjoyable show.

Atmosphere and acting is pretty on-point. Themes about redemption and personal struggle with demons of the past.

>bojack horseman
>but not a cartoon

original criticism

>he thinks criticism has to be original

Strong lack of wit. Don't respond to me you apologist moron, I leaving your shit thread so you can wallow in the loneliness of being the only idiot duped into actually watching the second season.