I have 4 pages critical analysis about Memento due tomorrow for the film analysis class and I have not started shit

I have 4 pages critical analysis about Memento due tomorrow for the film analysis class and I have not started shit.
>also too retarded to write 4 pages long
>plagiarism or not fuck it
>mfw
what do i do, Sup Forums

Write a mediocre critical analysis, but write the whole thing backwards so it seems more clever than it actually is.

He got what he deserved.

Also, don't turn it in. Give them a polaroid of you backwards paper.

Write this:

>I never went to film school, i went to films...

HUE AS FUCK

Drop the class, drop out of college, go to trade school.

Here user, yoh can just copy mine:
paragraph #1 - hello professer, this is my interpertation of the christopher nolan film called:memento. now, to start thing off i'd like to mention that the performance of guy pierce was absolutely stellar, however, his characyer is VERY weak. i mean, what are his motovations anyway? the main problem that i had with this convuluted character was the amnesia. it was a blatant plot decice and served no purpose other than to make the story "le ebic and confusing". in my humble opinion, every trait that a character has needs to complement his characterisation and his arc. i dygress, in the next paragraph, i will delve deeper into this twisty maze of a story.

paragraph #2 - so, the story starts of in classic tarentino fashion: right at the end. we see the end of the movie at the begin, which is an extremely clever move from nolan. we follow the main character as he works his way back to the beginning of the flick. i think that the reason for this was to put the viewer into his shoes, because he knows as much as we do due to his memorie loss. we find out that the main character has trouble trusting people due to his illness. he is wary of who is good and who is bad, which also parallels the audiences viewpoint, becauss we don't know these characters either. the movie is a bit of a snoozefest though. the most "kino"(of high quality) scene comes when the main character is being chased by some violent man. tbe genius is that he doesn't know who what where or why and neither do we. more on that later...

Should I keep going OP? Idk if this is helping at all.

write a lot about it's neo-noir backdrop and the use of los angeles as a location in reference to old film noir
copy what the wikipedia page did and write tons of information about the structure and pretend how deep and original it is despite nolan just reversing the order of the scenes.

yes keep going until you get dubs or trips

>pretend how deep and original it is
perfect thanks i'll add that

OP here. No you shithead I don't need your help

Fuck you too?

I have a 50 word essay due tomorrow. Shits fucked

>(You)

Wow. i was literally just trying to help you, you fucking dunce. what kind of dumb fuck procrastinates up until the last second to do a film analysis (which is simple as fuck anyways) and then asks Sup Forums for help? even worse, what kind of retard takes a film class in the first place? god damn you're fucking pathetic, get your shit together.

Good lord, this is a shitty thread.

>tfw you mistook a newfag as the real OP
this is memento as fuck

Write about how the non-sequential contextless scenes are a device to get the viewer to experience what things must be like from the perspective of Guy Pearce's character in that they force you into a situation you don't understand and know nothing about just as he experiences in his day to day life.

fpbp

Lenny!

>50 word essay
Hows elementary school ya lil nimrod?

just post a google doc's link

if this happens, then will be based as fuck

1. pick 3 things that are special about memento
2. pick 3 reasons why each thing is special
3. introduce each thing with why that thing is special
4. end each thing by repeating 3
5. write one thing at the very beginning about the movie vaguely talking about your 3 things
6. finish it with a summary of everything you just said

if you cna't make 4 pages out of that much shit, then you're retarded and probably don't deserve this help

What? why, i dont get it??

film analysis is cancer

Just do it, Bitch