Massive emotional neglect by asshole dad

>massive emotional neglect by asshole dad
>said asshole dad is very obviously evil and is likely partly responsible for the entire plot
>has it bad for sassy red-suited co-worker
>both look like they weigh about 4 pounds
>deeply age-inappropriate work attire
>hot dark-haired bodyguard/guardian
>generally harmless most of the time but totally willing to commit at least attempted murder if pushed too far
>blatant repression issues
>best friend is the class nerd
>dead mom who is connected to the overarching mythology
>lives with a pet mascot
>rocking that white shirt 24/7

crossover when

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NQIGJYYSr8s
youtu.be/FlwV3scCgAM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

None because we hate Sup Forums

Except Adrian has no fucking talent whatsoever. If they ever asked him to do what Shinji did we'd all be dead 20x over.

>blatant repression issues
Where?

The kid backflips off a rock wall before he's even doing the whole hero thing

I'd say the biggest difference is that one actually likes his job and probably isn't a juvenile sex offender.

>probably isn't a juvenile sex offender.
Adrian just wish to be a sex offender for Ladybug.

Seriously, Miraculous is clearly based by Anime tropes even if there a clear Spider-Man influence (red bug and black cat).

Felix > Adrian

>one dresses like jail bait with cat accessories and uses a metal pole for a weapon
>the other pilots a living mech, eventually ascends to god level and also gets away with incident exposure and sexual assault[?spoiler]

*indecent

>Miraculous is clearly based by Anime trope
I wonder why
youtube.com/watch?v=NQIGJYYSr8s

True. The fact that it's not using the amazing 2D designs is the reason I'm not watching it.

I feel like concepts are always so much better than the final product. Take Zootopia, or Bee and Puppycat. Those could have been so much better.

It's not even just the designs.

It's the alter ego between Felix and Cat noir that was scrapped. They really shouldn't have.

My understanding is that Felix was too close to Tuxedo Mask of Sailor Moon, a teenage girl faixinha in love for a adult man is too much even for a French cartoon.

>Ladybug is injured in a fight
>Knocked unconscious
>Adrienne runs to her side
>"Ladybug, get up! This isn't funny!"
>"Please, get UP!"
>He knocks her mask off
>Realizes her true identity
>Stands there silently before _________kissing her
>"I'm so fucked up..."

I actually really like adrien especially since he seems way more important to the long term plot than marinette

Thomas Astruc did say that depending on the popularity Toei would do their own series thats why i kept watching

bump

No the problem with Felix was that there wasn't much to him, as a character. He was basically a dime a dozen shoujo love interest.

He said that the series would be based off of the current, so get over it.

Here's the better version
youtu.be/FlwV3scCgAM

im not upset i like the current series

I want to give both a hug...

>I want to give both a fug...
ftfy

Never actually watched Ladybug before was it any good?

If I look it up is the english dub any good or should I just try to find the original french with english subs?

>giving Adrien a biomechanical war machine the size of a skyscraper that can ascend to godhood if you piss it off enough

>giving Shinji the power to kill literally anything he touches

I'm genuinely not sure which is the worse idea

2D Trump's 3DPD again

Funnily enough Shinji would probably be more capable of handling Adrien's life, than Adrien would be for him.

This makes it even better. Felix is shit.

I wanna fuck both.

Coincidence???

Ain't nothin' wrong with that.

>we'd all be dead 20x over
How exactly is that different than Shinji causing third, fourth, and fifth impact?

Adrian's a chad

It's only the third impact, and that was caused by Seele and Gendou. Shinji never actually failed to defeat an angel, ultimately it wasn't his fault the world ended. Adrien on the other hand would fail to defeat an angel.

He'd probably get molested by an angel.

To be fair, anyone would.

[marinette intensifies]

>I PITY THE DEAD WHO NO LONGER KNOW SUCH JOYS, her mind screamed to itself

Agreed but only when they're in those tight suits.

Would you reject this?

I can't tell if this show is cheesy amazing or just cheesy garbage.