What are some films that portray Americans as the unintelligent swines they are?

What are some films that portray Americans as the unintelligent swines they are?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-XSq0PvVxMs
youtube.com/watch?v=vwhlSw_ofzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=BUsB3S0CfKE
businessinsider.com/gender-wage-pay-gap-charts-2017-3
cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr48/nvs48_16.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>it's a yuropoor can't stop thinking about America episode
lel

Funny because we fuck your women

youtube.com/watch?v=-XSq0PvVxMs

>black
>Californians
>American
wew

please tell me what third world shit hole you live in OP

WE CANT COMPETE

yikes

Why would he do this

This is unacceptable. Who are they going to fire for setting the standards so high?

Thats unbearably depressing.

your words hurt user. dont insult our people of color

>unintelligent swines
Swine is already plural, numb nuggets.

marvel cinematic universe
you just have to imagine the burgers in theatres unironically being entertained by them

>open town of salem in a new tab
>the music matches perfectly

>thinking yuropoor niggers are any smarter

Harmony Korine films

youtube.com/watch?v=vwhlSw_ofzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=BUsB3S0CfKE

>"Nazir, I fucked a white woman!"

more like 80 percent of ALL California boys don't meet reading standards.

i'm in STEM and other students look at me crazy for reading books for enjoyment.

>california
Of course.

Good job, government. Wages flat, home prices out of control, everybody in poverty except the criminals (which includes government/tech jobs), and surprise surprise, kids growing up in these homes dont do well.

It's funny as fuck how many people in power deserve to be lynched.

sounds like the schools in califronia are racist

a lot of black people that went to my school grew up in the same suburban area the rest of us did, and yet they always acted like they were from the ghetto and adopted the full nigger culture that goes along with it. its like they had to try extra hard to be as stupid as possible because showing any form of intelligence is "acting white" in their culture

Why is reading important?

idk

i don't need no reading when i'm swanin and bangin on dem streets

Saw this in the military with dependent children. Dad or mom would be a high ranking officer making great money, DOD schools overseas are extremely good, and little Christopher would still walk around acting like a thug. I legit blame rap music, despite them never having been anywhere except around their white friends on an American military base in Germany they still act like a hoodlum.

UNLESS their parents are around, then they act like proper educated fuck heads with no hint of "nigga" culture.

When IQ testing was first developed, a classification system was created based on the results of testing white people. Anyone with an IQ below 85 was considered mentally retarded. During the US civil rights battles of the 1960s, this became problematic since more than half of US blacks were technically retarded. The threshold for retardation had to be lowered to anything below 70 to accommodate them.
-IQ is genetic
-Sub-Saharan Africans have the lowest average IQ of any race, by far
-Moving blacks into the first world doesn't magically change their genes
Virtually all of the racial problems between blacks and whites in the first world is due to white people refusing to recognize that blacks are literally retards that need special ed.

Thanks Obama.

teacher here, fucking this.
there are actually books dedicated to teaching just black boys how to read and do math because "muh culture"

it's awful, unfair, and fucking stupid.
smart kids that literally act like a potato because one other retard will tease them

nobody in this thread even bothered to check if the source was legit or read it. Here, I did it for you.

Across ethnicities and economic status, girls outperform boys on English in standardized tests

Three of four African-American boys in California classrooms failed to meet reading and writing standards on the most recent round of testing, according to data obtained from the state Department of Education and analyzed by CALmatters.

More than half of black boys scored in the lowest category on the English portion of the test, trailing their female counterparts. The disparity reflects a stubbornly persistent gender gap in reading and writing scores that stretches across ethnic groups.

tl:dr black boys are dumber than black girls and men in general score more poorly

I always had the highest reading level in my classes. I sucked at math though until my economics courses in college, calculus was too abstract until that point for me.

>the female potatoes are slightly less retarded than the male potatoes
The extra 5 IQ points really make the difference.

china loves mcu

>calculus was too abstract
very few teachers or professors know how to teach calculus. I blame it on them never actually having used it outside of math courses.

Reading is for girls now. No more labor jobs for men. Computers will take over the labor jobs that haven't gone overseas. Men will have to turn to crime now for a decent wage. The breadwinners will be women. We won't be able to control them anymore unless we beat them. Quasi modo predicted this in the bell curve.

>The disparity reflects a stubbornly persistent gender gap in reading and writing scores that stretches across ethnic groups.
>across ethnic groups

Apparently you are one of them

I went to Morehouse and can't get a job anywhere. We are taught to a different standard to accommodate low iq black males. I basically have a doctorate from university of Phoenix in the business world.

>both groups completely substandard in already laughable testing requirements
>ha but at least the WOMEN are SLIGHTLY LESS ridiculously substandard!

You have no one else to blame but yourself.

IQ classification system helped blacks because it separated the smarter blacks from the low IQ disruptive thuggish ones. Now they are all thrown in into one class and black majority schools are awful because of literal criminal retards sharing classes with blacks that actually want to learn. Before the civil rights act blacks were actually making headway IQ wise and had a relatively low illegitimacy rate.

He's saying that the disparity is clear across all ethnic groups.

again, you misunderstand. The article makes the point that black boys perform poorly compared to black girls. The article also goes on to state the disparity is not ethnic but gender based as women perform better across all ethnicities than men.

Since I apparently have to spell this out for you, black girls in general perform better than white or black boys.

you didn't make some good connections?
i thought that was the point of those schools, to develop that inner circle and connection base for blacks so they could navigate like the ivy league kids

>unfair
its their own fault though

>women perform better across

Only until puberty. After that girls get BTFO in every are including reading

It was the great society reforms that fucked blacks. But now whites are suffering from low IQ too. 25% of white kids are born out of wedlock. The nuclear family has been destroyed.

Cuck

before the racist Sup Forumstards come in here and start saying the n-word, this right here is the real reason the black community is struggling. They are only acting stupid because they think it's cool.

Untrue. Women are out-graduating and out-earning men.

Connections to low level management at Intel. He makes 60k a year, where do you think that would put me?

I'm currently working on an organic chemistry degree. I do receive quite a bit of community assistance because of my situation and ethnicity. California has been good to me so far. My Morehouse loans were paid by the state and grants are paying my current education.

just say the word, theres no need for an adult to censor themselves like a child. The only reason you won't say nigger is because you think black people are too stupid to understand context

>it's a blobistan only knows yurop episode

lmao

How do we get more BBC into Knowledgebowl, bros?
Was it racism?

Adults are the ones that censor themselves. Children need others to do it for them.

Men still dominate the STEM fields and men still out earn women because they go into fields like petrolatum engineering and aerospace while women go into shit fields like psychology and queer studies

Men also tend to hold lower student debt and pay back their loans way faster than women.

>It's funny as fuck how many people in power deserve to be lynched.
Like trump

On average women are earning more than men. This is a fact that is one Google search away.

Nowhere in that article does it say that black girls score higher than white men.
You're pulling shit from your ass.

>This is a fact that is one Google search away.

businessinsider.com/gender-wage-pay-gap-charts-2017-3

>Today, on average, a woman earns 79 cents for every dollar a man earns, and women’s median annual earnings are $10,800 less than men’s, according to a report released by the Senate Joint Economic Committee Democratic Staff last April.

And this has nothing to do with gender discrimination. It just that men go into fields take offer higher salaries

Aaayyyooooo whitey boi is mad he has a baby dick

Oh god

In Sweden

in bruges

This here.

I'm actually amazed at how 'well' black people have done.
I mean people have developed 10s of thousands of years apart and we just came together in the last 100-200 years.
It's a preposterous notion to think that their development in skills that other ethnicities valued would be the same, and vice versa

Women earn more than men in their 20s but that gap quickly closes when they enter their 30s. Pic related

This figure is bandied about by feminists but it's actually completely wrong. Women in metro areas out-earn their male counterparts. But the leftists don't want you to know this. There are still a few highly specialized non-labor jobs that males dominate but on average, women are earning more than men. And it's only gonna get worse as most available middle class jobs are non-labor.

>we
and yet here you are on Sup Forums with the rest of us

>people now associate America with niggers
Kill me. I want to live this fucking shitskin country. What are some white nations that aren't fucking themselves over? I'm willing to learn a new language

Little dick combined with a fatass. Did his dick even enter her vagina?

>had a relatively low illegitimacy rate.
Err what?

Iceland

Yes it was low relative to their illegitimacy rate today.

It's just niggers

SIL teaches 4th grade, and literally 20% of her class cannot read past a Kindergarten level, but they are passed anyway (all black). Literally a niglet can refuse to do schoolwork, and will be passed. Even the parents cannot be bothered to help their kids, and encourage the thought its "white people keeping them down"

This is the fucking mess of what No Child Left Behind created by trying to get niggers on par when it just brings down everyone.

And it's not a socio-economic issue has the Mexicans and poor white kids don't have issues with learning the basic curriculum.

shut up nigger your kind will be purge from this earth soon

that stat still absolutely blows my mind. 3 in 4 black kids are born out of wedlock, how the fuck is that possible?

>Women are out-graduating
Queer studies dont count

>and out-earning men.
So the gap pay is bullshit then goog tto know

Where did you getthat graph

Hispanics perform poorly in schools too. Most barely speak English for Gods sake.

Fun Fact: When you take out minority school test scores and only look at whites, those scores are on par with China, Japan and other high IQ countries. Basically minorities drag down the average bigly

What did the black kid get on his reading test?
bbq sauce

It all went to shit in 1968 with LBJ's Civil Rights & War on Poverty.

Who would have thought niggers just want to be niggers?

They literally have no shame, no desire to better themselves, and honestly believe they are a victim in every situation.

It's why a black with a 3.0 GPA can get into Harvard, but fuck that 4.0GPA if you are white or asian.

CDC

cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr48/nvs48_16.pdf

DELET THIS

So you are saying niggers behave like children? Good to know

Don't you have some books to burn.