Is your country a fat country?

Is your country a fat country?

I see fat youth on the train sometimes and it makes me worried because I don't remember as many fat children in my youth.

Where is my country?

what do they count as "obese"?

>30 bmi

care to bring a chart that shows all the countries and not just the ones you cherrypicked?

Body Mass Index (BMI) ≥30kg/m2.

sounds a bit too much, shouldn't it be from 25?

I think over 20 should be overweight, but over 30 sounds like actual obesity

yes, a BMI between 25 and 30 is overweight

Yes. 16,7% of fat fucks is a lot.
Fat fuck tax when?

no we're BIG for you LITTLE guy

America is honestly more like 70% fat. If your BMI is over 20 you are a fatass.

We're fat as fuck.

I'm a hungry skeleton and i'm starting to feel like skinny cunts like me stand out more and more.

Every year I see highschool aged kids getting fatter and fatter. And not just the Maoris or Islanders.

Pretty much every guy over 40 is overweight

I don't trust any self-reported numbers, our figure is probably closer to 25%.

fucking yes

we're becoming less fat these days, it's becoming increasingly rare to see someone under the age of 40 that's overweight

do your natives have dietary problems?
abos are literally unable to handle sugar and get addicted to it here since it's only recently become part of their diet over here. it causes a lot of health problems for them

no

>dietary problems

basically a lot of them have all the usual shit that gets tied into being in the lower socioeconomic group

more likely to have diabetes and high blood pressure, obesity, that sort of shit. they also smoke more

but i don't know if the maori have to deal with anything like the abos and sugar. had a quick google and apparently asthma is a problem for a lot of them

>tfw 16 bmi

*rattle rattle*

>America not even on the list

Goddamn Americans are delusional

>mfw being fat in lowest obese country