Can we have a discussion on Sup Forums about the recent influx of artists being run off tumblr for supposedly drawing...

Can we have a discussion on Sup Forums about the recent influx of artists being run off tumblr for supposedly drawing CP? Kylee being the most recent victim

Isn't this an deal?

i heard an artist took down this comic because people were crying about pedophilia
i dont know if it's true though

No, because none of them are actually drawing CP. OP pic is considered to be endangering minors. Basically any popular artist who has ever drawn an underage character is under attack

Let's not.

>drawing
>CP
pick one

Oh I thought you were talking about shit like Polyle and James AB

I've never actually seen Kylee draw lewds, but the thing is that she's under fire for drawing characters from Osomatsu-San who, the entire point of the show is that they're in their 20s

Most of the loli artists I follow on tumblr are still there. Seems like it's only a problem for artists who want to draw loli AND pander to tumblr dykes.

Also roachpatrol and hicstreme0

loli and shota are now Illegalâ„¢ apparently

>lewd drawings of HS is CP

Ummm

oh my god shut up about tumblr. Every goddamn day you people blame it for everything. Who cares. Like literally who cares what people on another website do.

I thought it was relevant since artists on tumblr create a lot of Sup Forums content. It's not so much the site itself but how they're changing how people are allowed to create.

Do they actually have the power to take art down and get accounts banned? Or it is just "harass people until they break"?

Well, I don't like CP.

And I like the suffering of pedos. Its my fetish.

They make threats listing laws saying drawings of underage characters is illegal and do creepy shit like dig up old content on offending artists blogs. Makes artists feel like they're gonna get arrested or doxed and they eventually delete or move.

It's no more illegal than it was before. Tumblr just goes through cycles of cracking down on it vs not giving a shit.

If a specific blog gets a certain amount of reports, the site automatically deletes the account, no questions asked, no warning given. I lost my account the same way.

And good luck trying to contact the admins for help.

>Do they actually have the power to take art down and get accounts banned?
Yeah, this is basically the one thing that tumblr mods get itchy trigger fingers about
If you point your finger hard enough you can get entire blogs deleted

>drawing CP
you can't draw CP unless you're tracing actual photos, fictional characters aren't children in the same way that they aren't US citizens eligible to vote

Idk there is a lot of loli artists with Twitter, tumblr, patreaon, and maybe Facebook and they all seem fine.

you mean the people that look at real CP or loli hentai?

Name them.

But isn't the age of consent different depending on what country you live in?
Or would tumblr go after a Japanese artist for drawing a 16 year old even though the age of consent in Japan is 13?

Sup Forums when artists they like get "run off tumblr":
>Oh, it's such a tragedy! Look at all this censorship by the evil SJWs!

Sup Forums when artists they dislike get "run off tumblr":
>Hahaha, they sure showed that stupid SJW! I hope they kill themselves too!

Everyone on Sup Forums when someone they like experiences hardship:
>Oh, it's such a tragedy!
Everyone on Sup Forums when someone they hate experiences hardship:
>Hahaha, serves them right!