ITT: Characters than ruin the entire series

ITT: Characters than ruin the entire series.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xYX2wrEawiA
youtube.com/watch?v=HBQ2mjkvYY8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=xYX2wrEawiA

fuck kd imma kill dat nigga

pic related

mad cleveland cuck

Why do people get so get so assblasted about this? Isn't the goal of sports to be as good as possible and better than the competition?

You just explained why people are so assblasted by this

I want to see some actual competition then. Having an insane roster BTFO everyone else isn't fun to watch.

This game was great and Cavs let it slip, but even if they won there's no way they'd win three more.

Biggest beta in professional sports. Hope he chokes on his tainted ring.

chuck has been blasting the nba and fellating hockey nonstop this season. ill start watching next season, nba has become a joke

>There's no way they'd win three more
I see you've already forgotten last season

They now have the second/third best player in the league instead of Harrison Barnes.

You seem to forget that Draymond got suspended last year during the finals and the Warriors didn't have Kevin Durant last year.

Whats wrong with getting the best guys to win again?

If you have to ask what's wrong with the current situation in the NBA now, you probably cannot into sports, so fuck off nerd.

Isn't it a step in the right direction though? This forces other teams to step up their game which ultimately provides more entertaining content in the long run.

If you watch cuckhoop you should just kill yourself
The biggest storyline is literally "yeah but 'member that guy in 1993?"

I'll be watching my NHL inevitable game 7 kino, thank you very much

>I'll be watching Soccer on ice
Fuck Canada

You can't "step your game up" against a team that blatantly has better talent. It's literally impossible to guard this Warriors team at this point.
And this is actually doing the league a lot of damage, because the only way to realistically beat the Warriors is to form another ridiculous super team by hoarding the absolute best players. But only a few teams are capable of that. So we're left with a league where only one or two teams has a legitimate chance to win the championship. It's not fun to see the same teams in the finals over and over and over again with the same result.

This is why there's an autobalance feature in multiplayer games.

youtube.com/watch?v=HBQ2mjkvYY8

Superior fuck KD coming through

Lebron kinda started that shit though

>now
this is how the nba has always been 2 teams have won half of the titles and there was just a 30 years stretch where 6 teams won pretty much every title

You're missing out pal.

To be fair, the Warriors did draft well when picking Curry, Green, and Klay. They build that team into what it is today, but I agree that KD is complete overkill and bad for the league.

>Robert Parish, Kevin McHale, Larry Bird vs. Magic Johnson, James Worthy and Kareem-Abdul Jabar
>Lebron started superteams

Lebron left a bad team for an average team to form the big 3, KD left a contender for a superteam.

The Celtics started that shit to be fair, but regardless, this is that x100.

There has always been a gap between contenders and other teams (as in any professional league), but there has never been such a genuine discrepancy between one team and everybody else.

He opened up the can of worms of colluding and recruiting each other to work out a way to join the same team, just like they did when they were teens.It may be good for the individual, but competition suffers in a league that already barely had talent for every team.

And it would be bad to regress back to a period of 1-2 teams winning everything. Even just having 6/30 teams be competitive and somewhat near each other would be better than what is about to happen to the NBA for the rest of the decade.

Sure, casuals who only tune in for the Finals get their money's worth, but it's only going to make an already long regular season more monotonous. There's Golden State and then there's everybody else. All they have to do is keep the Big 4 healthy until playoff time and have their best 8 smash right through everybody else's best 10.

The Celtics won 11 out of 13 titles in the 50s and 60s and no one was close to the Bulls in the 90s

>tfw American domination of Stanley Cup for 7 years straight

feels good man.

Also feels good having a final that isn't a complete one-sided blow out. Maybe the Cavs fans should try throwing some catfish on the court.

this thread again?

Frankly, it's bad for business too. If the Warriors sweep the Cavs the ratings for next year's playoffs will dip significantly. No one want's to tune in to see another team sweep their way to another title.

this thread again?

You realize that there are more than double the amount of Canadian players vs. American players in the NHL, right

From a country that is 1/10th the population of the United States

Bulls never swept playoffs like Warriors are about to do.

As a LeBron fan I'm too triggered to go anywhere near Sup Forums right now.

Start now desu, series might go to 7.

>soccer on ice

here are three differences between hockey and soccer except for the fact that hockey is "on ice"

>surface is much smaller and skating is generally faster than running which leads to much more fast-paced and exciting play
>sport allows for full contact and the players aren't whiny little bitches diving all over the place and clutching their faces when they get brushed on the thigh by a 5'6, 150 lbs Italian
>sport isn't marred by systemic mass corruption that penetrates every single level of the game

>t. Cavs fan

hockey is a meme sport.

>but...but it's....it's le maymay!!!!!!!

sure bud

Right? What's the point of watching the playoffs if everyone's playing their heart out just to be buttfucked by the Warriors? Hell, what's the point of the regular season? This especially fucks over the teams that should be contender tier (Boston, Toronto, San Antonio, Washington, etc), but none of them (even including Cleveland) can put up a fight.

>Canada utterly obsessed through and through with the dumb sport
>America barely gives a fuck
>America pulls players out of its ass, players pull games out of their ass, nobody cares, still on Canada's competitive level

Sad!

this is objectively not a very good chart. far too many variables to account for.

Canada's record vs the US in Olympic hockey is 12-2-1.

San Antonio was crushing the Warriors till Zaza "filthy" Pachulia fucked up Kawhi's ankle.

wasn't Leonard already kinda fucked up from the Houston series?

Serious question, has there ever been a case when some ghetto niggas try to kill a player of a team they hate? I can imagine that happening.

because playing hockey is all there is to do in Canada

two white Celtic fans kidnapped the best player on the Jazz when they played in the finals

They drafted well and planned for years to sign KD. People assblasted about KD going to the Warriors don't understand how well the Warriors FO was able to play their hand. It wasn't just KD colluding with other players to take paycuts and make a superteam.

I wonder how Lebron is feeling right now.

>joining a 73 win team who just blew your team the fuck out in the WCF the year before

LeBron was bad enough now this dude just raised the bar on bitch made moves in apehoop.

In a few years, the BASED Bucks will have built a godlike team around Giannis Antetekounmpo and Jabari Parker. They'll be playing a Ball-George-Ingram Lakers in the early 2020s.

>planned for years to sign KD
Did they? They already had a phenomenal team and KD was just a cherry on top.

I think Steph is gonna get an actual contract this year instead of the pennies he's getting paid right now. How are they going to pay 4 all stars? Those would be some mighty pay cuts.

Eventually the superstars will grow a spine and want to win on their own, going to different teams. I hope.

They got Bird rights on all these dudes.

Worst thing that will happen is their bench will go to shit but that won't matter.

Was it their fault?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK KEEEEVIN DURAAAAAAAAANT

>hate the Spurs
>they're now the only good guys left

Fuck.

What happened to Naitch's head?

Meant for

I had this feel until they became the best hope against the Heatles

Like said

Durant can take his player option for next season or opt-out for a longer deal. The latter would cause the Warriors to either lose one of Iggy or Livingston or for both to take really massive paycuts (with potential for future organizational jobs after retirement.)

Klay is a FA after 2019, Draymond summer of 2020. Curry can re-sign for Bird rights after the cap is maxed. They'll fill out the roster with more vet mins after Zaza and Javale get big money. Their rookies will have to grow up fast. But even all that can't stop injuries or fatigue hitting at the worst possible moment.

>complain about stacked teams
>no one gave a fuck about the miami heat past the first season when it was lebron, wade and bosh

glad i tuned out of sports after hitting 25. you faggots are an embarrassment to be associated with

>no one gave a fuck about the miami heat

Are you serious?

Been ruining it since 2001

>no one gave a fuck about the miami heat past the first season when it was lebron, wade and bosh

what delusional timeline is this? people hated the heatles outside of Lebron diehards.

>implying the last minute 3 point attempt by cavs isnt stupid

They were up by 2 in the last minute. Hell a 2 or a foul would have been great but it was extremely stupid to try for a 3.

these suave motherfuckers are saving the NFL right now.
it would be a bunch of faggy niggers in g-strings if it wasn't for them.
fuck seacock fags.

Crosby is a faggot

ITT: guys who spoiled the series for you and told you how it ended before it began

This. Based Brady coming back from 25 points down was the greatest sporting event of the the 2010s. Prove me wrong .

Pretty much.

If the Shecocks became a dynasty I'd stop watching the NFL.

Are you 10? Everybody hated him. They hated the entire team the whole time LeBron was down there. The only reason people let up was because the Warriors ascended to the top of the mountain.

>posting the shop

Why is he the bad guy again?

Go back to your containment thread.

shouldn't your retarded tripfagging ass be rooting for the preds and PK Subban?

I'm not sure what you're getting at. Are you being racist?

>white
That doesn't push my agenda.

Were they at least cucks?