Christian Thread:

Christian Thread:

Christians only. No protestants.

Other urls found in this thread:

theamericanconservative.com/dreher/protestants-worse-than-catholics-billy-graham-grandson-abuse/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Laurens_(scholar)
wikiislam.net
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Christians only. No protestants.
Oh dear, an oxymoron, must have autocorrected from papists

Already with the shitposts? Don't you have a pastor's house to clean and pay for?

Don't you have some children to sodomize?

time to crash this thread

Jesus is just a prophet faggots not God

Nope, but you might.

theamericanconservative.com/dreher/protestants-worse-than-catholics-billy-graham-grandson-abuse/

Sodomizers get killed by the Church.

>i know my parents raised me to think that

I said NO protestants.

Did you mean Catholics only? Christians encompass Protestants and Catholics. They are seperate sects.

post a pic of recent times u fucking nigger

No Protestants, go back to worshiping a set of books compiled by the Church heretic.

"Who am i to judge?"
-Frank
As soon as the pope of Protestantism covers it up let me know
Catholics aren't christian
>papist
>calling anyone heretic

Nope, I meant Christians only. Protestants are something different more akin to muslims.

>worshiping a set of books compiled by the Church heretic.
what is the council of Nicaea

Protestantism is the worship of the self, it is not Christian never was and never was authorized by Jesus.

Shouldn't you be burning incense to your idols?

Shouldn't you be bowing down to your eternal uncreated holy book?

>If you don't worship muh sodomite pope you're an autotheist!

>tfw elected before the foundation of the world
Feels good man

>Protestantism is the worship of the self,
ahahaahhaaha you worship pagan idols and listen to every command of your masters and we worship and give praise to the lord

Oh God we have a calvinist. You guys have legitimately 99% similar theology to muslims.

Your personal Lord*

>give praise to the lord

>give ibada to Allah

ftfy ;)

Muhammed fucked underage goats.

My God is the God of every man and is obtainable through faith not through false roman priests who give praise and worship to idols

Yeah, except muslims agree more with Pelagius
You have to go back, paco

>didn't the highest woman, in the Lutheran church of sweede...
who happens to be a dyke.

ask that crosses be taken down, so they would be more welcoming to Mudslimes?

>Yeah, except muslims agree more with Pelagius

No, I've never met a muslim who believed in free will. I think they get killed if they do. You could tell me, being a muslim and all.

Yep. All we have to do is look to Sweden, the UK, et al, to see the end-game of protestantism.

>Muhammad, the illiterate Child Rapist.
who made shit up, wasn't a true prophet.

all his science and revelations proven wrong.
a prophet without prophecy, his miracle... killing

Free will has nothing to do with predestination
I've never met a muslim who believed in original sin.

>Catholics aren't christian
Come on amerifat, wasn't this issue solved in 1648?

Funny knowing that the founders of the salafist/wahhabist ideology actually took example of the protestants in the XIXth century. They thought following strictly the writings would save the arabs world from its degeneracy.

Kek, you can't make this stuff up.

>muslims were actually INSPIRED by protestants

If predestination is true then free will is a cruel joke and God a monster.

No, it was settled in 1521
>source: my ass
Jacque, shouldn't you be murdering Huguenot children?

is that the spread of the plague?

>If predestination is true then free will is a cruel joke and God a monster.
What a simplic, childish conclusion

Why are christens so retarded.

Paganism = GOATISM

What's about orthodox?

Apostolic therefore Christian.

>Jesus came a delivered a message, and lo, his apostles didn't listen close enough, so God later came to the Prophet Luther (pbuh) and delivered unto him the true message

Just an honest conclusion. If God predestines people to Hell, he is a monster and not worthy of worship.

pic related

Orthodox are Christian, just in schism. You can stay.

I never understood why they love Mary so much. Literally all she did was get fucked by the Holy Spirit

>source: my ass
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Laurens_(scholar)
That's my source.

funny how you protestant "complainers"
don't like to admit, that Cotholicism is what you "reformed"

how can your temple be so mighty...
...if built on weak ground?

trying to revise a Millennia and a half,
claiming yours is the correct one, along with your hundreds of protestant offshoots.
each more degenerate and heathenistic than the last

>If God predestines people to Hell
He doesn't, unless Heaven is the default
Heresy, but more Christian than Catholics

Incorrect.

Christians are those who follow the gospel.

If you follow any variant of the Bible you're just a Pro-Jesus Jew or Anti-Christ Jew.

No Bible either.

wikiislam.net
Free yourself from the lies.

Protestantism is the ancient original orthodox theology
Popery is medieval corruption

Your image is shit.

That's a sun-crown you fucking idiot.

ITT: Protestants (and one filthy Mohammedan) show that they know nothing of true faith and are autistic at the same time

I thought America hates Catholics. Why do you disgrace your country?

>Christians are those who follow the gospel.
Which catholics don't

>see
orthodox aren't these progressive, lazy version of church
promoting homosexuality and sin...like protestants

Reminder that fighting over churches is retarded, you just have to live your life according to God

She was sinless supposedly. That's why she was chosen as the vessel for god's son or god himself or whatever the fuck jesus is
But yeah seems kinda weird to pray to her to pray for you, like she's somehow better at praying than you are

>Paganism
Come on bro, Paganism is pure edgy teenager tier. I'm not even a Christfag and I can see how retarded you are.

Part of the wests degeneration is rise in false religion (Paganism, Islam, Atheism, etc.) and a decline in true religion

If Christians disappeared the Jew would disappear because its a parasytical anti-thesis that thrives off our race. And all that would be left would be to kill Islam.

Kill Christianity = kill Judaism = Kill Islam = world is saved

>Catholics, Copts and the Orthodox are the original Christian churches
>Protestants actually believe Catholicism is a heresy, seeing that most of their theology (and even the fucking holy book) are from the Catholics (albeit some subtractions)
Protestant logic everyone

>saint and idol worshipers.
>Christians

What are you parroting?

You can't cherrypick a whole-fact.

protestants are both of christianity...

>Reformation
>Reform
>Implying that Protestants just Reformed the Church to their whim

>America now hates ethnic nationalists
>I am now one world no borders

>maintaining a connection to the clergy means maintaining a connection to the theology

Which one? the Jewish one?

American was built on protestantism. If you want Catholicism go back to mexico. Also you are obviously a 14 year old Deus vult roleplayer who actually knows nothing about Catholicism..

Why don't you protestants go back to worshiping Jews?

>Christian
>church

Self-hating Jews everyone.

>If predestination is true then free will is a cruel joke and God a monster.
This is true if you look at basic logic
>God is omnipotent
>God created the universe
>God only sends you to heaven if you meet certain criteria
Since god created the universe and he is omnipotent he could perfectly know everything that would ever happen from the moment of creation since he knows the initial conditions. In effect from the moment God created the universe you were condemned to hell or saved. Your actions and beliefs all boil down to the result of your initial conditions (genetic code) and stuff that God knew would happen from the moment he created the universe (eg. your mother would die of cancer at a relatively young age or whatever).

>catholics finally admit they're pagans with le stick kike meme

>American was built on Protestantism.
England was built on Catholicism, protestansim came to exist in the 1520s, and this state came to be founded in the 1770s.

>No Protestants allowed
And the thread automatically and inevitably turns into shitflinging. Nice going you fucking retarded OP.

>this is what Irish actually believe

America was built on capitalism sonny.

We are all one race under god. Pls remember to share your wife with your neighbour and turn the other cheek when your bull slaps you in the face with his big black cock.

t.Pope

>sure...
and then Joseph Smith shows up
"everyone was wrong, I'm right"

throw away everything, and follow me.
>now every Protestant/evangelical/Baptist RETARD
corrupts thing a new way

>>God only sends you to heaven if you meet certain criteria
>what is "unconditional election"?

you do know henry viii telling the church to fuck off and creating the church of england is what got the ball rolling on protestantism right?

Protestantism came to exist in 30 AD

And Catholicism is anti capitalism

The U.S's ethnic peoples ancestors spent more time Catholic then Protestant.

Mother Earths greatest Christian country reporting in

Reminder that Catholics in USA vote overwhelming democrat

How so?
We despise communism as well

Point is Protestants can't claim any thing is a heresy, seeing that they are separated by 1500 years (at the very least) from Christ. If you saw the early Christians and actually studied them, you would see that they were more Catholic/Orthodox than anything. Protestants would fit in with the Gnostics though, as do the Mohammedans.

>Unconditional election (also known as unconditional grace) is a reformed doctrine relating to Predestination that describes the actions and motives of God in eternity past, before He created the world, where he predestinated some people to receive salvation, the elect, and the rest he left to continue in their sins and receive the just punishment, eternal damnation, for their transgressions of God's law as outlined in the old and new Testaments of the Bible. God made these choices according to his own purposes apart from any conditions or qualities related to those persons.[1]
>God sends certain people to hell because reasons and sends other people to heaven because reasons
Sounds like a dick.

kosovo je serbija?

good point!

>why do protestants/evangelicals
keep sending Butloads of money to ISRAEL?

Wow man, you really killed that strawman

>pic
Reminder that Catholic France and Spain owned more of the US lands than protestkike England did.

Дa

The only true religion is Orthodox Christianity. Catholics are cucked and protestants are plain heretics.

It seems like god's actions in the bible contradicts that
>forms covenant
>humans fuck it up
>forms a new, different covenant
>humans fuck it up
>same thing a few more times
>finally decides he's had enough and sends jesus to do shit for him once and for all
why would he bother with that stuff if he already knew what would happen?

Quebec is also Catholic.

God sends people to heaven because faith and sends others to hell because sins

If anything the Americas are more Catholic than the rest of the world.

Because God has a thing for stupid plans. Assuming that God didn't know something "eg. humans eating from the tree of knowledge" in advance means that he isn't omnipotent.