God is a woman and she's black

How is this not cultural appropriation, libshits?

Ask on a board that isn't infested with anti-art Sup Forums liberals like /lit/ or Sup Forums lad

with how fucked up the world is only a woman could be that incompotent

Just seems like the artist is a boring fuck that can come up with anything actually original by himself.

Fuck both of you faggots. Both sides need to just hate fuck each other, and die. The sexual tension is ridiculous

I just don't care.

Our way of life is coming to an end, and the new one on the horizon doesn't look like any improvement at all.

That being said, I'm realizing I just don't give a shit.

is this board pseudo-Sup Forums or what

politics aside, this looks like a shitty painting you might see on a rastafarian drug dealers 79 chevy van. it sucks

Nah just a few crybaby autists come over here and "raid" and think they'be big shit for it

OP's pic is lowest of the lowbrow.

You have absolute shit taste if you unironically like it.

The first one is a babby from Sup Forums though
He may only cry about them all the time, but he actually has an active post history there

What are you even talking about you strange person. I just pulled that image from dramatica because I didn't have it, but this shitty thread needed it more than any thread ever did.

Do absolutely nothing.

Do you understand that by them creating and forcing more of this stuff that only the libs will eat it up and push it more, and everyone else will obviously be against it.

The more they try, the more they are actually hurting themselves. Let them keep making things like this and America will keep saying "gross, im voting with the right, get this outta here"

That'd explain the whole 'useless cunt' thing...

You should. The liberals like are banking on you giving up

>stunning
Recoloring a work of art, with zero originality, is considered stunning these days.

I hate niggers so much. Mr. President, please do something about them.

Man Sup Forums is really spamming Sup Forums tonight huh?

No more than you from your obama phone, Paco

>and it's STUNNING
oh wow this is absolutely correct because they said so

Sup Forums is Sup Forums's wife's son

if you both post the same image does the first person to post it get paid or does it count towards both of your quotas?

>buzzfeed