Almost every single thread on /r/politics is bashing Trump

>almost every single thread on /r/politics is bashing Trump

Other urls found in this thread:

i.sli.mg/MRmGUs.png
youtu.be/BUCnjlTfXDw?t=15m35s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>He seriously fucking goes to reddit.

Stay there and never come back.

i am supporting trump for /happenings/ but guy is a buffoon.

I just occasionally glance at it to see what the normies are saying

>tfw all press is good press

Yeah, seems to resemble CNN's website.

>almost every single thread on Sup Forums is supporting Trump
Its almost like 2 different echo chambers have formed...

This is the only reason I want Trump to win.
Idon't even give a shit what happens with the world. I just want these people to commit mass suicide.

Trump Train's plowing maximum ass.

Feels good.

Virtue signalling will always prevail when posts are tied to permanent ID's.

good, trump is shit tier candidate.

Bullshit, there's like 5 anti-Trump threads vs one pro-Trump general thread at any given time.

Shills have changed tactics. They've been bashing this place hard for months and see literally no results. Every time they leave for even just a few hours the board goes right back to how it usually is. On this board we discuss and value ideas more than popularity or ideology, so shilling is pretty ineffective.

Reddit is full of nu-males and SJW who are much more impressionable and trendy, so they will go along with whatever they perceive as popular. This makes it a fertile ground for shills to take over because it is very easy for shills to make some stupid shit up and bait these dumb fuckers into eating it up right out of their assholes.

The shills are realizing they have no power here
They are moving to other places.
I have noticed other boards, and websites are getting hit pretty hard
Most of the time when people call out a "shill" here it's just a shit posing troll that knows he is going to get a ton of (you)s
Some of them are also legitimately retarded people who came here to argue. I have noticed a lot of that recently too. They typically get wrecked.

Only because most of this board is full of trolls.

>almost every single thread on Sup Forums is supporting Trump

Right now on Sup Forums:

21 anti-Trump threads
4 anti-Hillary threads
3 pro-Trump threads (counting the eternal general)
2 pro-Hillary threads

Conclusion:

UNA

PINCHE

HOJA

Yeah, CTR has gone into overdrive recently.

Everyone on reddit knows they are paying off admins.

Redditch became an echo chamber 4 years ago. The only reason the level of circlejerking around here is contained (in the sense that it doesn't become the identity of the board) is the anonymity.

The few shills that actually visit this site are trying to use their (((logic))) to convince any moderates against Trump.

Sadly for them even the moderates here are considered racist bigot assholes on the rest of the normienet.

>mfw reading the comments on Trump's statement on the Ukraine
>all of a sudden the libshits at Reddit are pre-war, pro-intervention just because Trump is against
>muh Chamberlain

suddenly, young liberals, of all the fucking people, are saying it's our national responsibility to play fucking global police and be the moral authority of the universe. we can't let Crimea join Russia, even though they WANT TO, because Putin is a meany face.

I'm seething

>Trump speculates out-loud on whether or not the reason she was unspoken was because of Islam (which is completely plausible and you know it)

>TRUMP HATES NIGGERS
>TRUMP IS A RACIST BIGOT
>TRUMP DOUBLES DOWN ON VETERANS
>TRUMP WANTS TO KILL ALL MUSLIMS
>FDSFDSG HURR DURR DERP

Jesus fucking christ. Even our own media made it sound like he went totally off on her, but after I read a direct quote, it wasn't bad at all.

For the most part the Trump topics are all quotes or news headlines. Doesn't look like bashing to me

They would first need to be self-aware.

It's really something, isn't it?

CTR funding got increased from 1 million to 6 million

a few months back r/politics was even pro trump

now its just shill after shill

/S4P mods got bought as well

>Jeb

Stop linking to reddit you cretin no one cares

>expecting them to write out legit arguments

its their version of sliding--just flood r/pol with headlines

Same thing is happening here.

Take one of these, pass it around.

correct the record has actually spent over 6 million as of last week.

Reddit isn't normies, at least not the politics or news boards. They're just a different type of autist.

What's that? reddit? why would you even go there?
Will you now go to tumblr and complain what are they saying there?

>Some of them are also legitimately retarded people who came here to argue.
This is so hilarious, they are so fucking outclassed its not even funny.
They don't even realize that all Sup Forums does is argue among itself 24/7/365, we got that shit on lock. Compared to the rest of the internet we are just on another level altogether.
They come here and get BTFO so hard they don't even know what to do about it so they go cry on Reddit and tell all their friends that Sup Forums is full of mean super hacker turbovirgins and shit lol.

This is what happens when CTR ups their budget to 6 mil after the DNC fail

This. They don't know how to (((switch tactics))), and calling someone a 'racist' here is completely worthless, instead of being the ultimate argument-winner it is in other parts of the net

It proved how weak their ideology is. It changes as soon as the opposition changes.

/r/ing more stuff like this
i.sli.mg/MRmGUs.png

Maybe he goes to reddit ironically.

>i.sli.mg/MRmGUs.png
only one i had man, downloaded yours, thanks for sharing.

Jesus Christ, can you sum it the fuck up for us ADD types please?

youtu.be/BUCnjlTfXDw?t=15m35s
He honestly has a point here.
Most of the other bullshit he spouts is meaningless, but not in this instance.

>it's a Trump episode
huh, really makes you switch off

>john Oliver
Really doesn't make me think senpai

>suddenly, young liberals, of all the fucking people, are saying it's our national responsibility to play fucking global police
it's something about the human mind, a form of partisan bias.

All the anti-Iraq-war-anti-Bushes will now be rabid pro-nuclear-WW3-pro-Clintonists.

>CTR is a superpac with $7 million dollars to troll the internet for hillary clinton.
>we are flooded with shills.
>they have poor arguments, and will try to lead you off on tangents.
>They will make false threads to flood the board if there is something they want to hide.

>Do not engage them.
>If you must engage, bring facts, and stay focused. You are arguing for the undecideds.
>they will flee if they cannot refute an argument.

This is why you never try to understand liberals, they have no ideology. All they do is virtue signal and try to do whatever the republicans don't want to do.

they changed the host right?

Why is it the same show?

Is John Oliver just trying to be a budget John Stewart?

>normies

Ledditors are the same race of permavirgin losers that frequent Sup Forums, just a different subspecies

Thanks, I do that anyway but its good to know.
If you'll notice people do that shit normally to deflect when they are losing an argument, I guess that's Hillary's permanent state of being right now.

Would leftists stop talking about this Muslim faggot?