How can a few millimeters of bone make such a huge difference to how women view you?

How can a few millimeters of bone make such a huge difference to how women view you?

white virgin is better than korean chad

>How can a few millimeters of dick into your ass make such a huge difference to how your jail mates view you?

Life is all about millimeters tbqh

both are attractive

When did this board become /r9k/ with flags?

guy on left would be seen as "cute"
guy on right would be seen as "hot"

this

how can owning a few milliBitcoin make such a huge difference to your financial portofolio?

then i'm fucking hot and i didn't knew it

Years ago?

this is why I'm never getting my underbite fixed

STOP MOCKING LACHOWSKI! LACHOWSKI IS PERFECT!

Imagine taking a bat to one of these effeminate male model prettyboys' faces and ruining their entire source of livelihood and status for ever.

The guy on the left isn't even the original. The original looks much worse.

"Genetics matt-"

REMINDER that this guy has terrible genetics for abs and pecs and an awful frame yet has sex with girls you would only be able to masturbate to at home.

Reminder that with some effort anyone can become le mini-Chad and have at least some sex even if not with 11/10's.

There are way more threads about height, dick size, looks and other faggy insecurities now than ever before

It is the original, that's Francisco Lachowski, the most attractive man on earth.

All the Trump children have recessed chins. Are you saying they're not alpha?

well, all except Ivanka. She used to have a recessed chin, but she got plastic surgery to correct it

virgin epidemic

A korean chad will get a cute korean girl. An ugly white man is still lonely

that's an overcompensating manlet on roids

If your chin looks like the one on the left you might as well kill yourself desu.

This is something Reddit soyboys made to make fun of incels.

Left is literally a male model with millions of female followers on Instagram. Right is shopped to look like a chad caricature.

Nothing wrong with doing whatever it takes.

It's pathetic.

How is it pathetic to get dealt a bad hand in life and then do what it takes? He has genetics in the bottom 10% of men and yet he found a way to make it work.

I don't want to see short men with shoe lifts. I don't want to see women with ass implants. I don't want to see roiding gymheads.

Respect, both outward and inward, means knowing boundaries. Doing what it takes is not a maxim I'd want anyone to follow, that's what psychopaths and narcissists do.

Who cares about your opinion? Everyone only has one life as much of a cliche that it is so you may as well try 100%.
The worst feeling in the world is failing and knowing you didn't try your best, if you do everything you can but still fail you don't feel bad.

The guy has worse genetics than 90% of /r9k/ yet he made it.

>I
>I
>I
Ah yes, narcissism

my jawline looks like the one on the left but im not getting any pussy. what gives?

Incompetence of the mods. There's nothing more to do when mods don't do their fucking job. I do my part reporting these shitty threads, but if mods don't do anything, no one else will.

>having opinions and a sense of self = narcissism
hehe mm

And I don't care for your motivational potpourri.

Doing what it takes isn't the same as doing one's best. The former is goal-oriented.

What you said is retarded though. You suggested not trying to improving yourself.

Are you fucking KIDDING me???? How the FUCK am I meant to compete with THIS???!?!?!??!!?

I might as well fucking just kms right now

/r9k/ threads attract /r9k/ types. Robots tend to be pathetic NEETs that spend all day on Sup Forums, so it's no suprise that they're much louder than the normal majority.

Polls have shown that non-virgins are quite literally the minority on Sup Forums. Granted, not by a wide margin, (IIRC the split is like 53-47), but still, the point stands that you're wrong.

Normal people aren't as likely to spend 15 minutes doing an autism poll that I posted at 1 in the morning on a weekday.

can white virgin really get gf in korea?

Being a virgin doesn't mean being a pathetic, pessimistic loser who whines all the time and makes retarded excuses for everything though.

I think people are more frustrated with the "BOOHOO woe is me im a 19 yo virgin who's fat time to kms" or the lookism autistic threads than the fact that people are virgins.

>get proven wrong
>"w-who cares, your facts aren't relevant, my intuition is more relevant"
Ah yes, the intellectual might of the redditor phoneposting normalfag newfag.

Why is this autistic leaf so angry about the possibility of this not being his personal NEET safespace?

I agree with you that the OP who makes these threads non-stop should fuck off, he's clearly trying to create an e-personality for himself which is just as bad as tripfags, if not worse.

However, the counterarguments from normalfags acting as if they're the norm despite the fact that THEY'RE essentially the immigrants who are out of place with the local culture is simply ridiculous.

the person in your pic doent even exist without the photo shopping hes literally a dyel indian manlet with shitty facial genetics

But no one is trying to say that. It's just that whining/complaining (/r9k/posting) is the single most annoying thing to nearly every single person. No one is saying you have to be a normie or whatever but the whining literally makes everyone mad except the OP.

This is an international board, not an autism or psychological issue support website. It isn't even constructive, it's not a discussion on how to lose weight or how to improve your face or some body dismorphic bs, it's just pure ranting which ruins the board.

>But no one is trying to say that.
Then clearly your experience is substantially different from my own.